IGNORED

Bald Britney Spears Sits For Tattoo

Guest lovinghim4ever
The last time I had short hair I looked too much like a guy....

This may offend some...but Britney now looks very Lesbian.....

All the more reason to pray for her.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :24:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

Shalom,

I was bald for quite awhile during my chemotherapy and I never looked like anything but a woman.

Shalom,

I was bald for quite awhile during my chemotherapy and I never looked like anything but a woman.

I'm glad you came out of chemo :thumbsup:

Whenever there is a celebrity who has a 'Look" about them, the Gay community pounce and make them the poster boy/girl for their (sick) cause. I immediately thought of this when I saw Britney on the news last night.

No disrespect to you and others Vickilynn, but a woman with a bald head is not feminine. Not taking chemo into account but I'm pretty sure MOST women wouldn't readily go bald.

Do you agree with me on that one? :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Shalom Inj,

I can agree that most women would not wish to go bald, but in my cancer treatment and support groups seeings many, many bald women, I cannot agree that they do not look feminine.

If I knew how to upload pictures, I'd show you.

Anyway, I have to say that even bald, women look like women and can be beautiful and feminine.

Shalom Inj,

I can agree that most women would not wish to go bald, but in my cancer treatment and support groups seeings many, many bald women, I cannot agree that they do not look feminine.

If I knew how to upload pictures, I'd show you.

Anyway, I have to say that even bald, women look like women and can be beautiful and feminine.

I acknowledge your response. :thumbsup:

I can think of only one woman who was bald that looked attractive at the same time...the Indian woman on a Star Trek movie.. (a former Miss Universe.) I thought it actually brought out her beauty even further.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Who's minding her kids?

:thumbsup:

Who's minding her soul!

:b:

Where IS her mind??

:huh:

What's a mind?

:thumbsup:

I think this little gal is in serious trouble...no real friends....no Grandmother praying for her soul?.....no body to trust....no Jesus to hold her up and whisper of His Love into her heart....everyone taking from her or feeding her flatery....drugs and alcohol to kill the pain....The perfect setup for the lost of a young life!

I doubt anything hits Worthy by accident!

I doubt this story hit Worthy by accident!

OK Lord, I'll pray.

Move over Joe and make room for me and I'll pray with you. :blink:

i always thought sinaed oconnor looked very feminine and pretty, even bald. but truth be told, most people (male or female) just don't have a pretty enough head to look good without hair! hope that doesn't offend anyone... it's really just my opinion.

anyway, brittney looks pathetic. i wonder too, who's taking care of the kids? but then again, brittney wasn't very good at taking care of them, so maybe they're in better hands.

how long was she in rehab, anyway? all of two weeks? three?

i get so sick of celebrities taking up valuable space on the newscasts. surely there are more important things in the world that we could focus on.

yes, we need to pray for her soul.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, guys, you are missing something here. It's not her bald head that makes her look pathetic. It's what is inside of her that you are reacting to. Now that she doesn't have her hair anymore to cover it, you are now able to see it.

OK?

She's a backslidden lamb being eaten by wolves. Will you pray for her to return to the God of her youth?

OK, guys, you are missing something here. It's not her bald head that makes her look pathetic. It's what is inside of her that you are reacting to. Now that she doesn't have her hair anymore to cover it, you are now able to see it.

OK?

She's a backslidden lamb being eaten by wolves. Will you pray for her to return to the God of her youth?

I never knew...Does she have a Christian background?