• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

sierra~

What is wrong with Emily Anne's post? It admonishes us to get our armour on! It is excellent advice. Put it on daily and see power in living.

Because I think it isn't relevant to this thread.

People could be acting like jerks for a variety of reasons, not necessarily because of the "wrath of satan". once again we christians choose to blame satan instead of working on our own behavior! This is so redundant already!

I have to agree with sierra , to a degree. Christians and notice boards like this one, only come under attack from satan if they expose themselves to attack, satan doesn't sic one christian onto another, they do it to themselves.

I certainly won't give an *Amen* to someone's post if I think, that the person has strayed of course and posted something that doesn't gel with scripture they quote, but I surely wouldn't call them names, until I've checked it out, because I don't consider myself as a qualified judge. However there are a few people sitting on the sidelines who are only too happy and jump in and argue just for the sake of hearing themselves talk......They are wafflers and disruptful and if they are talking, what I am certain is rot, I will tell them so. As some one pointed out, we are here to edify, correct and learn,not to criticise and call people names.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

sierra~

What is wrong with Emily Anne's post? It admonishes us to get our armour on! It is excellent advice. Put it on daily and see power in living.

Because I think it isn't relevant to this thread.

People could be acting like jerks for a variety of reasons, not necessarily because of the "wrath of satan". once again we christians choose to blame satan instead of working on our own behavior! This is so redundant already!

I have to agree with sierra , to a degree. Christians and notice boards like this one, only come under attack from satan if they expose themselves to attack, satan doesn't sic one christian onto another, they do it to themselves.

I certainly won't give an *Amen* to someone's post if I think, that the person has strayed of course and posted something that doesn't gel with scripture they quote, but I surely wouldn't call them names, until I've checked it out, because I don't consider myself as a qualified judge. However there are a few people sitting on the sidelines who are only too happy and jump in and argue just for the sake of hearing themselves talk......They are wafflers and disruptful and if they are talking, what I am certain is rot, I will tell them so. As some one pointed out, we are here to edify, correct and learn,not to criticise and call people names.

Eric, I hope you don't consider me a waffler or a disrupter. But it seems satan is bent on creating separation between believers. The original sin resulted in the separation of Man and God. Satan started that way back in the garden and it looks like this is his main aim. So when you say "satan doesn't sic one christian onto another, they do it to themselves", and if I understood you correctly, I have to disagree. On the other hand if I misunderstood you, I apologize up front for it.

I feel that bringing up this topic of forum under attack, is very valid. Bringing the subject to light stops us from seeing strange hidden shadows.

Could be that some of what is going on is NOT from satan, but what harm is there in pre-emptive defense steps?

In Messiah :emot-hug: