• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

No thank you..........................I just got to spend and hour with my ex and his wife..................I don't feel so good.

:th_praying:

How did you get so lucky? I don't think I could spend an hour with my ex and his wife.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Alien invasion? I married an alien, and now I can't get rid of the inlaws! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :blink:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,713
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  220
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

always ...but always look VERY carefully at the inlaws BEFORE you get married cos they are the role models for what you THINK you can live with :24::24::24::24:

I am a mum in law that makes SURE the would be son in laws know just what they are getting into and what will happen to them if they hurt my daughters :taped::24::24::24::o

so bring it on all you aliens ...I could do with a work out :o:blink::taped::)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

hmmmm ok dokie things here are normal I see... rofl

I do have a request to make though

Please lets leave politics in the political section ok?

and besides aren't WE the aliens? Afterall earths is NOT our home! Just a thought.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

I think they are gone!

What both sets of aliens? :o

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

always ...but always look VERY carefully at the inlaws BEFORE you get married cos they are the role models for what you THINK you can live with :24::24::24::24:

I am a mum in law that makes SURE the would be son in laws know just what they are getting into and what will happen to them if they hurt my daughters :noidea::taped::huh::o:o

so bring it on all you aliens ...I could do with a work out :emot-hug::o:emot-hug::emot-hug:

A piece of advice I always remember, now why didn't I adhere to it? When I was a child one of my mother's friends told me "never marry a man whose mother is still living".

Absolutely right! Sigh!

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Hey!

I am afraid it is a bit too late to worry about alien invasion. They are already here.

Their leaders stole the presidental election in Florida in 2000.

Then they went looking for nukiller weapons of mind destruction in a far away land called Mess-Oh-Potania.

Sadly,there were none to be found.And now it is really messed up.

Pretty pretty pretty scary..huh?

i would accept the alien invasion thing before i would accept the refrain of how mean old george w. stole the election from the ever capable :emot-dance::thumbsup: al gore. no matter how many times they counted and recounted the votes, more that the law requires by the way, they still showed that george w. won.

with that REALITY in hand, we can only speculate how gore or anyone else would have handled iraq with the same "intelligence" that w. received. it is easy to sit on the sidelines and tell everyone "i would have done it this way or that. or i would never have done that." so lets move on shall we???

with that said, i work midnights a couple of nights a week and i am mobile part of that time and i usually have the radio on this all night flake show. on this show are people that call themselves "ufologists" and talk incessantly about how they have been abducted and how you can draw aliens to yourself with attitude and desire. talk about familiar spirits. there are people that claim to be time travelers and as having the ability to travel or see into other dimensions and such. believe it or not there was even a guy that called one night that was too wierd for them and they cut him off. :emot-hug::emot-hug::24:

my question after this is to think that people laugh at christians and mock how we could believe in God whom we can't see, yet they have nothing to say about wierd beliefs and claims from people like this that live and work in so called mainstream america. when God says he will send a strong delusion for some people to believe a lie. i think it is already here for some.

Praise God that he has given me the faith and heart and mind to believe in him. :emot-LOL:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

No thank you..........................I just got to spend and hour with my ex and his wife..................I don't feel so good.

:emot-LOL:

now there is a scab you don't want to pick at!!! :emot-dance:

i don't want to even be in the same county with my ex-s family and i live a couple of states away. "all my exes live in texas, and that is why i hang my hat in tennessee." :emot-hug::24::emot-hug::th_praying::thumbsup: (well not actually texas, but florida doesn't fit into the song)