• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

hmmm, such a cynic.

perhaps people who post opinions should check to find out whether they're kneejerk reactions or facts before stating what authority the president does or doesn't have. ;)

But didn't you know they're all experts here, Lady C?

Including you, LadyC and the rest that are voicing opinions based on opinions, one sided information, bias, half truths, blatant falsehoods, inadequate information.

I tried to admit that I hadn't seen that particular ruling and the response I get is more frenzied feeding by those who are in the very same boat. Actually I should thank her for her snide remark and personal slam, it shows the value of her 'wisdom' and the ineptness of her position. And your response does nothing to bolster your standing as a seeker of truth and wisdom.

NO ONE knows every ruling, every decision, every fact, including you two, yet you walk the earth like you're as wise as God himself. I've read enough of your (and LadyC's) posts to know that you're operating on opinion and conjecture rather than solid facts much of the time. That opinion and bad information enters into a persons belief system is unavoidable. It's what you do about it when you find it that makes the difference between wisdom and ignorant partisanship. And taking the words of one known opinionated side as Gospel Truth is not the way to wisdom and truth. It takes looking at all sides of an issue, which neither the Conservatives, nor the Liberals do.

So your voicing your opinion on one sided information, bias, halftruths, blatant falsehoods, inadequate information also, since you state you don't know all about the ruling either, yet your slamming those above for doing the same thing. Interesting.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC

what i posted.... one sided? bias? blatant falsehoods? it showed ineptness and lack of value?

uhh, if you'll recall, celtic, i posted LEGAL FACT in response to YOUR conjecture.

you've read enough of mine and marnie's posts to know we operate that way? i suppose you didn't know marnie worked for the pentagon, or that she has an iq higher than most wb members combined (ok that's exaggerating a tad bit), so she not only has enough smarts to grasp what she sees on the news, but she has firsthand knowledge of the inner workings of the government that the rest of us may never be privvy to.

thou dost protest too much, celtic... you were uninformed in your previous posts, but this last one just sounds..... silly! (that's not a personal attack, by the way, it's a comment about how the post sounds. but i apologize if you took my use of the word "cynic" as a personal slam.)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,234
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1987

People seriously want the Abu Ghraib offendors pardoned? Is that where we are?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

People seriously want the Abu Ghraib offendors pardoned? Is that where we are?

Who brought that up???? I don't remember seeing it any where in this discussion? But since you asked, yes.

Guest LadyC

i don't remember anyone bringing it up either... but in my opinion, no. those who were involved in the abu ghraib fiasco brought shame to our troops.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338

NO ONE knows every ruling, every decision, every fact, including you two, yet you walk the earth like you're as wise as God himself. I've read enough of your (and LadyC's) posts to know that you're operating on opinion and conjecture rather than solid facts much of the time. That opinion and bad information enters into a persons belief system is unavoidable. It's what you do about it when you find it that makes the difference between wisdom and ignorant partisanship. And taking the words of one known opinionated side as Gospel Truth is not the way to wisdom and truth. It takes looking at all sides of an issue, which neither the Conservatives, nor the Liberals do.

:blink::thumbsup: Sorry, man. You're just too funny. I can't speak for my friend LadyC, but, as I always say, I have all eternity to be right.

you've read enough of mine and marnie's posts to know we operate that way? i suppose you didn't know marnie worked for the pentagon, or that she has an iq higher than most wb members combined (ok that's exaggerating a tad bit), so she not only has enough smarts to grasp what she sees on the news, but she has firsthand knowledge of the inner workings of the government that the rest of us may never be privvy to.

Well...I was a small fish in a very big and polluted pond, let's say. But, I will say that, LadyC may play in sandbox any time. :blink:

Oh, and you're no slouch yourself in the brains department.

In all likelihood, we have all beat this issue to death.

Guest LadyC

hahaha, and what a big sandbox it is! hey, forget the sandbox, you can join me in the swimming pool to cool off. can you believe it's gonna reach 117 today? YIKES!

hahaha, and what a big sandbox it is! hey, forget the sandbox, you can join me in the swimming pool to cool off. can you believe it's gonna reach 117 today? YIKES!

Shoot man! We're still in Virginia! Here it's topping out at about 90 with 80% humidity! Ugh...I miss my desert home!!! My house sitters are enjoying my pool, I'm sure!

Guest LadyC

Shoot man! We're still in Virginia! Here it's topping out at about 90 with 80% humidity! Ugh...I miss my desert home!!! My house sitters are enjoying my pool, I'm sure!

ok, let's pretend i didn't extend the invitation... when you get back, can i come cool off in YOUR pool? i can just imagine the luxury of floating in the water without being splashed by a bunch of kids doing cannon balls....