• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

watch ur mouth McSanta!

SYDNEY (AFP) - Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "ho ho ho" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

u dont even need to read the rest of the article :24:

watch ur mouth McSanta!

SYDNEY (AFP) - Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "ho ho ho" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

u dont even need to read the rest of the article :24:

I was wondering when PC was going to get this bad!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Why doesn't PC ban the "f"-word and the "s"-word?

That's what I would like to know.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

Kinda off topic from the story but it has to do with an offensive Santa.

I used to work at the local mall here and one christmas the mall chose well let's say a bad example for Santa Clause. First incident happened when we were taking the trash out one day and Santa was on break and had gone to his car to get something and discovered that the pigeons had done their business on his recently washed car and I'm so glad there were no little kids around because he let out a tirade of curse words that would make a sailor gasp and when he saw we were laughing at him he looked at us and said some more no so kind words. Then about 2 weeks later this same Santa is in the mall doing the whole Santa routine with a line of kids stretched out across the mall waiting in line when out of nowhere 4 cops show up read Santa his rights and put him in handcuffs and hauled him off to jail for an outstanding warrant not sure what it was for though. Needless to say this left the parents of 50+ kids waiting in line having to explain to their kids who were all histerical at this point why Santa was being locked up. :24::thumbsup::24:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Kinda off topic from the story but it has to do with an offensive Santa.

I used to work at the local mall here and one christmas the mall chose well let's say a bad example for Santa Clause. First incident happened when we were taking the trash out one day and Santa was on break and had gone to his car to get something and discovered that the pigeons had done their business on his recently washed car and I'm so glad there were no little kids around because he let out a tirade of curse words that would make a sailor gasp and when he saw we were laughing at him he looked at us and said some more no so kind words. Then about 2 weeks later this same Santa is in the mall doing the whole Santa routine with a line of kids stretched out across the mall waiting in line when out of nowhere 4 cops show up read Santa his rights and put him in handcuffs and hauled him off to jail for an outstanding warrant not sure what it was for though. Needless to say this left the parents of 50+ kids waiting in line having to explain to their kids who were all histerical at this point why Santa was being locked up. :24::laugh::P

No worries kids.....santa will just touch the side of his nose and up the chimmney he goes....ooops, jails don't have chimmneys :24: , better luck next time :thumbsup:

:emot-crying::emot-crying::emot-crying:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,064
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  238
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:24::thumbsup::24::laugh::P:emot-crying:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Santa won't be coming this year....

Apparently, he met with a little accident....

Here

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

watch ur mouth McSanta!

u dont even need to read the rest of the article :thumbsup:

damo1

hay peaches

wear are you going with this dont you know joley old men in sydney are single men looking for that long lost love :thumbsup::thumbsup: that is why the red suit these guys hide behind give them supperman powers to see who is out their as these men are very very very desperate i ran into a santa once when i was not a christian and i was going to leave him some pot a bottle of jim beam and then ring the police but my mate was nerves as i was also going to send one of our girls to give this santa a hard time as she was the one that could do this while sitting across the road i would be cracking up as you would say when santa sees this blond in i wil not say sit on his lap and say wear were you last year in front of al the mothers and kids lol i beter stop hear

you wil get me into trouble peaches and then in church when i take communion i wil have to repent :huh:

nice one from your brother in the lord damien