• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

damo1

thomas and the disciples saw a ghost thomas wanted hard proof read John 20 seeing and beliving read from verse 24 to 29 :thumbsup::thumbsup: and the apostles saw a ghost in the upper room in acts 2 mary magdalene saw a ghost mark 16 verses 9 to 11 who do you think was talking to mary was it father smurf ?

the disciples saw a ghost when they were in the midle of the lake of Bethsaida read mark 6 verse 45 to 52 can you guess who the ghost was that the disciples saw on the forth watch in the midle of the lake ?

i hear some one calling out my name and i get up open the door only to find a stupid cat looking at me well are you going to let me in or am i going to freeze i just slam the door and go back to bed all i hear at my door is mew mew mew :thumbsup::rolleyes::o cu thud and no more mew mew :o

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

But, Jesus was still in his body in these situations

damo1

yes i am aware of this but i wanted to see who would be smart enough to work out what i have said hear in my post that i left i love toying with people just so i can see if they are alert and on the ball

see when jesus was walking on the water the disciples freaked out and thought he was a ghost mary magdalene was saying were is he when she came to the tomb thomas wanted hard proof other wise he would not listen to what the disciples had to say so jesus decided to walk through the wal and told thomas to look feel and see if what i am saying is not a lie i am the risen christ and thomas said i belive you are the risen christ i wil never doubt you and jesus said blesed are you for their are many who have not seen me but belive in what is said

i just love throwing odd verses out to catch christians out

yet i have seen real ghosts my self

:noidea: I understand.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

We have a member here who is a "ghosthunter" and that got me wondering...

How many here believe in ghosts? What do you think ghosts are?

IMO, ghosts are nothing but demons impersonating the dead...

Thoughts?

well i'm the ghost hunter. i've seen things that could be easily explained , and some things that could not be explained.

was my mind playing tricks on me possiblely. but other people saw the same thing or heard the same thing.

i'm talking about " waverly hills sanitarium" over 63,000 men women and children died there.i can talk about waverly all night. but to feel the pain and suffering, come to louisville,ky. and take a tour. then tell me how you feel about ghost. :whistling: jp

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

I may never ever get there Redwing as I'm from NZ and a bit shy on cash ..... soooooo ..... I'd love to hear more about waverly hills??

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Yeah I would love go there with a christian crew and clean up. The horrors that happened there... These things lived in some of the people and need to be Thou removed in Jesuss name sweetheart. Why would they want to leave if they will be bound to hell?

I use to get calls from people to go through their homes... Only once when I was in the attic of a old home I was pushed towards the attic stairs. It did eventually leave. I now like to go with another christian or two...it confuses the demons and easily able to remove them. But they do talk and take on personalities and sucker you in to gain your sympathies, gives them more strength. patricia1

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

i understand what you are saying redwing as i know what you are saying i have been sharing my personal experiances with a non beliver off line

i still to this day if i walk in an old house or walk in an old building that has had some history will sence that something bad happend

i use to patrol a building were we also use to do our training for new security gaurds and this building i use to patrol at night with another gaurd

i was told a nun necked her self in tbe bell tower the reason the company i was working for was given this building is home less people would brake in to this building and sleep in the building

i was told of one happy camper running and screamming like something was chassing him the police thought this man was on dope

on my first patrol threw this building at night with John i senced like something was behind me i never said anything to John i kept this too my self

i left John on the top floor took the torch with me as i said i want to go to the bell tower he was cool with me doing this as i got to the bell tower and bagan to walk up the stairs the tempreture changed very fast it went from warm to cold and i felt foot steps behind me but i did not let this freak me out

i got to the top of the bell tower and shun the torch to were i was told the nun necked her self stayed up their for a while

i said a silent prayer and walked back to were John was as he told me while i was up stairs sevral cans were thrown around and they hit the wall and John was looking to eee if anyone was on the midle floor but no one was their

the foot steps i felt behind me as i was walking to the bell tower were also gone as i did not feel any one walking behind me as i checked the rooms up stairs to see if any one was sleeping in these rooms mind you it was just pass midnight when we were going threw this building and she necked her self around 11pm this is what i was told

i also hear like some one is calling my name i wake up and oppen the front door and no one is their this has only just happen with in the last 2months

i also use to sit in old houses as their were sevral haunted houses in katoomba one place i walked into the window smashed right in front off me i had doors slam real hard right behind me

i threw a cat in one place i walked in ive never seen a cat move so fast and the hairs on this cat stood up as i wanted to see if this was real as i would see this on the cartoons i use to watch

i hope you cover your self when you go into this place and i hope as you are walking in this building you are casting these spirits out of the building

as i have also prayed in houses with sevral people from my old church

i just thought i would share this with you redwing

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Damo....

Maybe the voice you here is Gods? No ,you know Gods voice. Don't go to the door right away. Let it be.

Just pray two reasons come to mind. (Do not think I am nutz you guys)

Some one can be in trouble and need prayer, They get your name by the Spirit of God.

If its demonic still pray..

This has happened to me to frequently what I am about to say; My daughter was laying down falling to sleep. ( so I thought) I heard her as loud as if she was standing next to me call me, distressed.

I got down off by ladder, I'm painting my living room, went into the room and there she was on her side,her head buried into a soaking wet pillow. I sat down beside her. She was crying a long time...face all blotchy. I said Honey I am sorry that you may have called me a few times before I got in Here.

She NEVER called me.

Her spirit and soul was in such distress I was summoned to her by her spirit Calling out to me. ( the Holy Spirit in her. She is seven and knows to speak in tongues but couldn't. It scared her.

I prayed for her. Then she told me she had a terrible feeling of sadness and aloneness. Well I prayed for deliverance and Healing.

In certain other countries and here to, there comes a knock on the door and a woman is standing asking for help and it is a demon. Usually it is where witchcraft is at its highest, animals as well which are demons hopeing to be brought in the house..

Sometimes it could just be a wake up call..patricia1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

Thoughts?

well i'm the ghost hunter. i've seen things that could be easily explained , and some things that could not be explained.

was my mind playing tricks on me possiblely. but other people saw the same thing or heard the same thing.

i'm talking about " waverly hills sanitarium" over 63,000 men women and children died there.i can talk about waverly all night. but to feel the pain and suffering, come to louisville,ky. and take a tour. then tell me how you feel about ghost. :) jp

Oooooh...I have visited there. When I was a teenager I went to high school in Ashland, KY...one day we all decided to take a day and check it out. It was not dark, we arrived at around 2pm, we lasted about 7 minutes. We did not "see" anything, but heard enough to be frightened into running away.

I still do not believe everything we see or hear is demonic though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Has anyone seen a ghost? I use to see things when I was quite young but at the time, I didn't think much of it - until I started watching horrors.

Boltz, yes I have seen what most would call a ghost? Whether or not it's some departed that shouldn't be here or a demon playing around I usually don't get into with people. Like others here I think them demons, or in some instances fallen angels (or in some rare case maby a not so fallen angel), but whatever the case something from outside our normal dimension.

Sam

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Thoughts?

i'm talking about " waverly hills sanitarium" over 63,000 men women and children died there.i can talk about waverly all night. but to feel the pain and suffering, come to louisville,ky. and take a tour. then tell me how you feel about ghost. :24: jp

I knew it was someone here! You had mentioned it to me before, and I'd forgotten it was you! :24:

Anyhoo...I'd love to go to this Waverly Hills place...but the demons there attempting to discredit God's Word on the state of the dead wouldn't like it. They would all be gone in the mighty name of Jesus! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

I may never ever get there Redwing as I'm from NZ and a bit shy on cash ..... soooooo ..... I'd love to hear more about waverly hills??

go to : waverly hills sanatorium .

Edited by redwing