• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

In this Dream I am the only member of my family that is left I have no clue where the others went so I'm sitting outside and all of a sudden I look up at the sky and the sun is shooting out thousands of what appear to be fireballs but none of them seem to be landing on the ground the best way I can describe it is like a big fireworks display how the burst go out and up and then fade away. Myself and others that are in the area are all staring at this site in amazement and then suddenly the fireballs stopped and two smaller suns appear on either side of the larger one. At this point everyone is just wandering around confused and the best way I know to describe it is like a scene from a doomsday type movie after all the destruction has taken place except everything is as it's always been the only difference is we now have 3 suns. I remember running back in the house to grab some things including a bible why I'm not sure and on my way out I notice my cat laying on the table almost in a trance and after trying to persuade it out the door I finally leave the house but leave the door open for it. Everyone ends up camping out on the streets making campfires and what not and that is when I woke up.

I know I know I have very weird dreams but for some reason this one to me anyhow seemed to have some type of religious type meaning to it. I don't know if it's because of the deal with the Sun or what but this has been on my mind for the last couple of days now.

Anybody have a remote clue?? :emot-hug:

Edited by Shad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Shad, all i can say is WOW! I had almost the exact same dream a while back. I was at some kind of gathering with friends and loved ones, it was at night and suddenly great big balls of fire were streaming across the sky in what looked to me like a big fireworks show, none landing on the ground and we all were looking up with amazement and wondering what was going on. I then woke up.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

I've had this dream a few times too. With the fireballs shooting across the sky and then slowly fading away. I dream of the sun as well but it rises in the middle of the night. :13: Too much food before bed? Reading the prophets before bed or Revelation? This is what I assumed the cause of this dreaming was, but since we're dreaming such similar things, I am curious. :huh:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I will remember you in my prayers. :huh:

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

I've had alot of prophetic dreams and usually the Holy Spirit has given me the interpretation, always confirmed by two other christians I trust. Since it seems that a few of you have had this same dream there is definatly a prophetic message behind it. Seek the Lord and He will give you the meaning behind it.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Sounds like the natural phenomenon known as 'sun dogs.' What that has to do with the interpretation, though, I dunno.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

A lady from Australia recently came to our church and related a dream that she had about how people were walking around in a desolate land yet saying, "everything is better than it's ever been, I can't imagine going back to the old ways can you?"

To me it represented that many believers are going to be walking by faith without materialsism in America soon.

Interesting thought

I've also been thinking a lot about the meaning of the 3 suns and maybe in the concept of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost the 2 smaller suns represent The Father and The Holy Ghost and the bigger and brightest of the suns represent The Son who is Jesus.

I also remember reading that in the end times Jesus said to look to the heavens for signs that his return is near.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

In this Dream I am the only member of my family that is left I have no clue where the others went so I'm sitting outside and all of a sudden I look up at the sky and the sun is shooting out thousands of what appear to be fireballs but none of them seem to be landing on the ground the best way I can describe it is like a big fireworks display how the burst go out and up and then fade away. Myself and others that are in the area are all staring at this site in amazement and then suddenly the fireballs stopped and two smaller suns appear on either side of the larger one. At this point everyone is just wandering around confused and the best way I know to describe it is like a scene from a doomsday type movie after all the destruction has taken place except everything is as it's always been the only difference is we now have 3 suns. I remember running back in the house to grab some things including a bible why I'm not sure and on my way out I notice my cat laying on the table almost in a trance and after trying to persuade it out the door I finally leave the house but leave the door open for it. Everyone ends up camping out on the streets making campfires and what not and that is when I woke up.

I know I know I have very weird dreams but for some reason this one to me anyhow seemed to have some type of religious type meaning to it. I don't know if it's because of the deal with the Sun or what but this has been on my mind for the last couple of days now.

Anybody have a remote clue?? :whistling:

Well I am not a dream interpreter but I would suggest that you read the book of Daniel it is not a long book but it will show how Daniel had visions and dreams. Sometimes others had dreams and they would bring Daniel forth to interpret the dreams. I think you may learn much from the book of Daniels it's full of some great stuff and great faith. I would suggest that you would pray to the Lord about it until you get a answer.

take care

OC

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

In Joel 2:38-32 it talks about God pouring out His Spirit on all flesh and showing wonders in the heavens and the earth. It could be that God is sharing something in regards to this passage.

I would agree with everyone who has recommended praying and seeking God for the interpretation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

In Joel 2:38-32 it talks about God pouring out His Spirit on all flesh and showing wonders in the heavens and the earth. It could be that God is sharing something in regards to this passage.

There is alot of people who think there is going to be an end-time revival. But the prohecy in the book of Joel 2 has already come to pass on the day of pentecost in Acts 2 and there were 3000 souls that were saved and added to the church. That was a massive revival on that day that took place as God poured out His Spirit. I have never seen since I've been alive on this earth not one single church who've had 3000 souls saved and added to the church all in one day. I don't know about oversea's cause I've never been there but I sure haven't seen a revival like what happened on the day of pentecost.

blessings to you

OC