• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

Just wondering what you all think about what's going on in florida? Lakeland Florida

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i hope it is!!!!!!!!!!! but how do you judge something like this? i could if i knew somebody that went and came back healed!!!

He calls genaral things out and people come and say they are healed of the same things.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

You are referring to Todd Bentley/Fresh Fire Ministeries?

I prefer miracles from God to dead religion, but it is also important to follow the bible. As with anything that involves man, there are probably lots of errors, but the only people that make mistakes are the people that are doing something.

Phil 1:15-18 (GW)

15 Some people tell the message about Christ because of their jealousy and envy. Others tell the message about him because of their good will. 16 Those who tell the message about Christ out of love know that God has put me here to defend the Good News. 17 But the others are insincere. They tell the message about Christ out of selfish ambition in order to stir up trouble for me while I'm in prison. 18 But what does it matter? Nothing matters except that, in one way or another, people are told the message about Christ, whether with honest or dishonest motives, and I'm happy about that.

Yes, I will continue to be happy

You are referring to Todd Bentley/Fresh Fire Ministeries?

I prefer miracles from God to dead religion, but it is also important to follow the bible. As with anything that involves man, there are probably lots of errors, but the only people that make mistakes are the people that are doing something.

ya todd! i agree about real God stuff has alot of devil stuff trying to sneak in!!!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473

Many people saved and healed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I heard that the numbers of people he claims were saved in that town are greater than the number of residents in that town. Seems a bit unbelievable to me.

Just curious tho about one thing. Would a man of God boast about the numbers of saved people?

I heard that the numbers of people he claims were saved in that town are greater than the number of residents in that town. Seems a bit unbelievable to me.

Just curious tho about one thing. Would a man of God boast about the numbers of saved people?

I know he gets alot of visitors....so it's possible.. is he boasting or testifing?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

was Brownsville real????

the testimonies that came from it lead to the fact it was and is......

thing is, all of them can be real, it is what we do with it after the outpouring takes place..... also are we going to watch what happens? such as with a circus? you know, like the people that say well, i was there and I didnt feel a thing.....

what are we expecting when we show up at service?

how much time before service do we spend in preparation for that service?

remember, service does not mean where we go get fed, it means where we go to serve... if we are going to see what we can receive, we are going for the wrong reason.....

in China, it takes 2 hours and longer for a service to begin once people start showing up, why? cause that is how long it takes for the church to gather.... they do not start coming so that they can fellowship (gossip) before the service, they start worshiping when they first get there.........

other places they spend even more time in prayer and worship.... such as Prayer Mountain in Korea.... 24/7

can we do that?

there was on team, that when the evangelist would travel from town to town, one member of his team would arrive ahead of him, find a quiet place, and begin fasting and praying days before the evangelist would show up..... some times he would find a basement, or rent a room .. .but would go in and begin and remain so undisturbed, concentrating on the Lord....

many people scoff revival services.... why? i do not know, for even the overflow is wonderful.... are they real? well, i do not know 100 %, but the evidence tends to lead to the proof, such as when you look in the nursery, and see the 2, 3, and 4 year olds speaking tongues with their hands raised, and the nursery sitter is baffled as to what is going on, hmmm real> or not real?

i would be very slow to say it is not of God......

will let God separate the tares from the wheat.

mike

• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

I'm always skeptical of these so called faith healers like this guy in Florida and people like Benny Hinn. My thinking is if a miracle cure is meant to happen it's because God wanted it to happen not because somebody slaps me on the head and says "You're Healed".

I'm not saying there aren't people who have healing abilities but I truly believe that the majority of them are bogus money grabbing servants of the devil sent here to lead people down the wrong path.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I dunno.

Can someone explain to me why we need such "revivals"?

I think the term "revival" in the way that we understand it is not really Biblical.

Is it?