• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/05/1959

I knew that things would not be so easy but I have been experiencing some strange dreams that involve the occult. Anyway, be thinking about me during this transition.

:emot-hug: praying sister and please trust in Him who loves and knows you best.

:thumbsup: Blessings

In His Hands,

MeMa

Sister in Christ

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  04/05/1959

Could someone please help me?

I'm starting by saying that I love God. I could feel His presence since I was a little girl, even before I knew about the Bible. He was always by my side and still is and I know He loves me.

The thing is that since I was little, I have weird dreams every once in a while...Like me fighting with demons(physically...kicking them) and whenever I wake up scared I always say the Lord prayer(Our Father) and instantly calm down, even smiling because I can feel the shield of God.

Recently, I had a scarry dream...I was walking and I saw a wall(in my dream) with a drawing on it that represented Satan. Suddently it looked at me and the message I got was that he wants me..like he's waiting for me to let my guard down and catch me, take my soul and I woke up pretty shaken up. I prayed 3 times before I could calm down because I could just feel the evil around me.

I don't know why but as the time passes I can't feel God's presence as I used to when I was younger. It's like my shield is getting weaker and the devil just waits for the right moment. I feel even weaker in my sleep...Demons try to lure me in my sleep when I can't think straight.

I still feel God and love Him very much and I know that He's right beside me but I just feel so unworthy of Him...such a sinner...I admire people that have such strong bonds with God, that can hear His word.

I just want to be safe from evil...To feel God stronger than before and feel protected.

Thank you for reading my first post.

Blessings and Welcome to Worthy. :thumbsup:

You did good praying right away. Trust in your knowledge the Lord loves you and protects you. You are sealed and belong to Him now and Satan can't stand that so he does his best to try and turn us from our walk. Dreams are a good way for him to get in there and wreak havoc. But God still is victorious. I pray you will find peace in sleep and the Lords angels step up their vigilance. :emot-hug:

Blessings

In His Hands,

MeMa

Sister in Christ

I don't know why but as the time passes I can't feel God's presence as I used to when I was younger. It's like my shield is getting weaker and the devil just waits for the right moment.

I think when people move into adulthood, their exposure to the world becomes greater. The opportunities to sin are more abundant and the devil has a better chance of making you stumble as an adult as when you were a child.

It's not that your shield is getting weaker, it's just that the devil is finding more opportunites to attack you.

And you're right, the devil does wait for the right moment. The second your guard is down, he is right there, whispering in your ear.

Stay strong in the Word. Pray often. Don't let the lines of communication between you and God go silent. Always keep Him first and foremost in you life and He will always be there when you need Him.

I feel even weaker in my sleep...Demons try to lure me in my sleep when I can't think straight.

I have problems with this too.

Pray for the Father's protection while you're sleeping. Ask Him to watch over you and to keep the devil out of your dreams.

Welcome to Worthy. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/24/1989

Thank you so much for your support, MeMa:) I really apreciate it.

I feel more secure now. After I wrote that I talked to God and felt so much better:) I know that even if He doesn't reply with words, He's still here with me. That night I slept like a baby. I asked to be protected even in my sleep and I could really feel a warm presence like the room wasn't even as dark as I remembered. God's love is trully amazing:) I know I want to feel Him near forever. I have a place in my heart that only He can fill and Him being here is the best feeling ever.

Thank you again for your warm answer:) Wish you the best.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/24/1989

Thank you man:)

You made me feel like I'm not alone in this and I think you're right.

I just have to have faith in God and remember that He'll never leave me. I think God can speak through other people, like you:)

I'm not scared anymore because I know nothing bad can hurt me if I trust God.

Thank you all for helping people like me and I hope I can return the favour someday.

Thank you man:)

You made me feel like I'm not alone in this and I think you're right.

I just have to have faith in God and remember that He'll never leave me. I think God can speak through other people, like you:)

I'm not scared anymore because I know nothing bad can hurt me if I trust God.

Thank you all for helping people like me and I hope I can return the favour someday.

You already have.

:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

I'm starting by saying that I love God. I could feel His presence since I was a little girl, even before I knew about the Bible. He was always by my side and still is and I know He loves me.

The thing is that since I was little, I have weird dreams every once in a while...Like me fighting with demons(physically...kicking them) and whenever I wake up scared I always say the Lord prayer(Our Father) and instantly calm down, even smiling because I can feel the shield of God.

Recently, I had a scarry dream...I was walking and I saw a wall(in my dream) with a drawing on it that represented Satan. Suddently it looked at me and the message I got was that he wants me..like he's waiting for me to let my guard down and catch me, take my soul and I woke up pretty shaken up. I prayed 3 times before I could calm down because I could just feel the evil around me.

I don't know why but as the time passes I can't feel God's presence as I used to when I was younger. It's like my shield is getting weaker and the devil just waits for the right moment. I feel even weaker in my sleep...Demons try to lure me in my sleep when I can't think straight.

I still feel God and love Him very much and I know that He's right beside me but I just feel so unworthy of Him...such a sinner...I admire people that have such strong bonds with God, that can hear His word.

I just want to be safe from evil...To feel God stronger than before and feel protected.

Whenever I have dreams like this, just as you felt there was an evil presence, that is because there WAS an evil presence by you attacking you in your sleep. I once dreamt that I was being chased by a demon and it was telling me that it was never going to leave me alone, that it was always going to be chasing me. When I woke up, terrified, I saw the shape of a dark shadow running in place at the foot of my bed. I prayed and kicked him out of my house. "In Jesus name, I command you to leave this house. It is a Christian home and you have no dominion here!" And COMMAND it out. It HAS to leave. I once did this and actually saw a ray of light that seemed to have wings come into the room and pull this thing out. I literally saw a struggle going back and forth of the angle tugging at the dark shadow out until the angel left with it and the feeling of an evil presence was gone. You have to be careful with who you let in your house because they bring these things in with them. I have literally had to have talks with people in explaining to them why I cannot allow them back in and ask them if they believe in God and Jesus. I explain to them that every time they come in, I end up having to kick something out.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15