• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/24/1989

Hello again :)

Ok...So after I wrote about my dream here I felt better and I read your comments and felt good. I slept well for about 2 weeks and I had another dream where I was fighting demons but this time I won with the help of God :emot-hug: I had similar dreams when I was little...Until now, it was all ok...But last night I had another dream...This time I dreamt about an aunt of mine(which has cancer in reality) and in my dream I was at her place and she was in her bathroom and suddently I heard drops of water coming from the bathroom and I got scared and then me and my sister opened the door and realized that she killed herself by drowning in her bathtub:(( The image was heartbreaking and then I woke up crying and scared again and feeling like evil is around me again:( I prayed again and talked to God and it took a lot of time until I could calm myself again:(

I don't know how to manage this. Evil is trying to make me crazy...I need help:(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I would pray before going to bed and ask the Lord to cover your mind, your heart, and your subconcious while you sleep, pleading the name and the blood of Jesus over yourself.

I would also ask the Lord if there is anything in the house or your life that you need to get rid of. Ask the Holy Spirit to shine a Light on any thing you may be inadvertantly doing or anyone you may be inadvertantly be in contact with or any physical thing that might inadvertantly be responsible for provoking these attacks, then ask the Lord to correct the situation or show you how to.

Praying for you. :)

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Members

Thank you Dave:)

I always pray before I go to bed and ask Jesus to give me His protection. God never gave me a sign like a shiny light or something clear like that because I don't think I even deserve an obvious sign from Him:( I forgot to mention that when I woke up last night it was 3 a.m. I think that's the devil's hour, right?

Maybe I'm not good enough as a christian:( God never shows me any clear sign but I don't blame Him...I feel so sad:( He's the only one that actually cares for me and I can't do anything for Him. I feel like such a sinner:(

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/15/1959

Grace to you,

I would pray before going to bed and ask the Lord to cover your mind, your heart, and your subconcious while you sleep, pleading the name and the blood of Jesus over yourself.

I would also ask the Lord if there is anything in the house or your life that you need to get rid of. Ask the Holy Spirit to shine a Light on any thing you may be inadvertantly doing or anyone you may be inadvertantly be in contact with or any physical thing that might inadvertantly be responsible for provoking these attacks, then ask the Lord to correct the situation or show you how to.

Praying for you. :6:

Peace,

Dave

I will stand in agreement with you Dave.......

:thumbsup::emot-hug:

Love ya angel

cecee

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Thank you Dave:)

I always pray before I go to bed and ask Jesus to give me His protection. God never gave me a sign like a shiny light or something clear like that because I don't think I even deserve an obvious sign from Him:( I forgot to mention that when I woke up last night it was 3 a.m. I think that's the devil's hour, right?

Maybe I'm not good enough as a christian:( God never shows me any clear sign but I don't blame Him...I feel so sad:( He's the only one that actually cares for me and I can't do anything for Him. I feel like such a sinner:(

I wake up at 3 AM too sometimes. :thumbsup: Yet I don't listen to the voices that are trying to scare me away from the Lords presence. I Pray. :24: satan is a liar and only wants you to think that God hates you because your a sinner. Ask the Lord what He wants you to pray about next time it happens and if satan comes sneaking around, ignore him and just begin to Praise the Lord. Quote the scriptures that unequivocally state Gods Love for you. When the Lord is lifted up and praised, satan won't stay very long. :emot-hug:

None of us are Good enough Christians. :6: When I said shine a Light on things. I didn't mean a literal Light, I meant to ask the Holy Spirit to show you any areas of your life that might need for the Blood of Jesus to come in and cleanse them out. Like some folks have statues of Bhudda in their homes or something. They think their harmless but in fact they are an open door.

When I got Saved a while back there was a time when the Holy Spirit led me through my House and showed me all the areas and things that had left doors open for attack. One thing in particular, and it may sound funny, was this little yin and yang ring my son had found and brought into the home. So we prayed together, my son and I, and then we took the darned thing outside the home and smashed it with a hammer. :24:

Then I cleaned out my closets and other areas and came up with a small stack of stuff that while seemingly innocuous meant something in the Spirit and I got rid of it.

I was even led one time to get rid of some free cable channel programming that I had as part of a package. I didn't watch it but it was still a problem I felt the Lord was showing me. Right after I got Saved I would get these Lingerie magazines. You know, Victorias Secret, etc.... I was getting a whole load of them. Prior to being Saved I would look at them but I never got quite so many as I was getting now. :o One day I was at the mailbox and decided this had to stop. I tore them up and rebuked the whole situation pleading the Blood of the Lamb over it, they actually were being delivered under my name. Well, next week they came under my wifes name. :24: No lie. :24: The same magazines with my wifes name and my address now. :24: I went in and talked to her about it. She didn't ask for them so I asked for her to agree with me that this stuff didn't belong in our home and to ask the Lord to deal with it. She did and they disappeared.

satan is crafty but the Bible say's that we are not unaware of his wiles and that we should be prepared to stand and not be taken advantage of or off guard.

We have the Victory and that Victory is in Christ we just need to focus on what our Lord has done when satan comes along and try's to draw us off focus by making accusations or trying to scare us.

I think you need to lookm at the situation in a whole new way. Why would satan mess with some marginal Christian? You must be being prepared to be a Mighty Intercessor or for some other Mighty work of God and while satan can't stop it he can observe what's happening from a vantage point that you do not have. Then he may be trying to scare you away from a closer more God Glorifying walk with our Lord.

Sometimes you have to see things upside down dear sister.

Heavenly Father, I pray that you show our dear sister here some of the things that she doesn't see and a little bit of how you are trying to use her Life to bring Glory to Your own name through a relationship with You, in Jesus Christ's Mighty and Matchless name I pray, Amen! :wub:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

"Heavenly Father, I pray that you show our dear sister here some of the things that she doesn't see and a little bit of how you are trying to use her Life to bring Glory to Your own name through a relationship with You, in Jesus Christ's Mighty and Matchless name I pray, Amen!

Peace,

Dave "

praying in agreement for you too Oana :thumbsup: .

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

Thank you very much Dave :)

Theese words made me feel so much better :noidea:

I read Psalm 91 before I got to bed last night and I slept like a baby :noidea: My aunt told me to read that until we could see each other. She lived in Canada a few years and just got back this summer. I'm so glad that she's here because she's such a good christian and she always knows what to do :noidea: She wants to come at my house and pray with me and I know that last night she prayed for me with her children(my cousins).

Thank you Dave and Rebekah for your caring words :emot-nod:

I hope that with the help of God I'll finish this once and for all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

And, the dreams continue for me..... They have gotten worse under the stress of my husband's death. I'm so confused at the moment that it's not even funny. I like what ya'll are saying to Oana.......

Dear Angelique,

You shoul read psalm 91 for protection too :emot-hug: And have faith that God is protecting you. There is nothing harmful that can touch you.

Evil can only crawl close to you but not make you any harm. You just have to chase it away.

I discovered why I was having those dreams. Every time I was waking from those horrible dreams I couldn't look at the mirror from my chandeleer(my chandeleer has a round mirror attached to it and it's in the center of my room on the top wall). I felt that if I would look at it, I might see something that I don't want to see like the image in the mirror wouldn't be normal, like evil would show me bad images through it. So my aunt came at my house yesterday and I talked to her and didn't tell her about the mirror just to see if she senses it too. We both started praying and asking the Holy Spirit to come upon and help us get rid of the evil in there. My aunt was praying and in the same time walking around my room and at one point she stopped right under the chandeleer and I huged her and prayed with her. She started to pray intensly until we felt that there is no more evil around, and feeling the Holy Spirit all aound us :emot-highfive: After that I asked her where did she feel the evil and she said that it was around the chandeleer. It seems I have a sense of theese things. The strange thing is that the other members of my family don't feel anything.

So Angelique, you should ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand what causes your bad dreams and ask protection in the name of Jesus.

I really hope that you can resolve this problem too because I really understand how it is to have dreams like that.

I will pray for you :th_praying:

No matter what, always remember that God loves you. He will never leave you nor forsake you and He is always by your side.

All my love, Oana

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

Dreams are very very important when it comes to every aspect of our existence on this planet. Dreams are often hard to understand because of the allegorical and symbolic tones they often represent, but God used dreams 98 times in the bible to warn people, to instruct people, and to just simply minister to his followers. If you cant understand what it means on the surface try keeping a dream journal and record these dreams in details and think about what the occult represents. Maybe its not so much as the occult itself, but seeing that the occult is often associated with darker forms of spiriutality it could mean that you are doing things you shouldnt, that the people you associate with arent healthy for your spiritual being, or maybe God is trying to take you deeper into something implying that whatever it is may be is shrouded in mystery but not neccesarily evil. If you know any dream interperters or a prophet of the church you may find answers there.