IGNORED

Is G-d a racist?

traveller

Guest EPHRIAM777

Eph writes...

1 CRON 5:1:2 says the "birthright" went to Joseph..Thee 2 books of the Cronicles was written mainly to JUDAH..not to Israel...So in their own book they agree the birthright went to Joseph..just as GEN 48 points out...!

JUDAH "prevailed" above his brothers and the blessing Judah recieved is detailed in GEN 49:10 and still in effect today..!

NUM  36:7:9 states that the "blessings" were NOT allowed to be traded away or given away..IE..No more "Jacob" type swapping around or cheating another out of any birthright blessngs..!

So the Jews have their share r portion of the blessing...UT tey didn't get the entire blessing NOR are they allowed to claim anothers..Joseph's blessing is NON transferable to the Jews.. !

Breakdown of the brothers...

LEAh had..Reuben Simeon Levi Judah Issachar Zebulun..

Rachel had Joseph and Benjamin.. Joesph was a "FIRST BORN SON"..thats why HE ws next in line after Reuben messed up and not Simeon..!!!

Leah's maidhad Gad and Asher

Rachel's maid had Dan and Naphtali..

NOW knowing all this we can "rightly say"...Judah and Simeon were FULL blood brothers to each other..Issacher and Joseph were HALF brothers to each other..but ""closer"" in blood lines to each other than GAD and Naphtali were...

ALL were brothers because they hadth same FATHER..Jacob/Israel..But they were FULL brother to some..Half brother to others..and even less related (blood wise) to others...

None of the brothers..were EVER known as Jews..thy were ALL Hebrews..or Israelites..!

The word JEW wasn't ever used till after the southern tribes of Judah Benjamin and Levi returned from the Babylonian captivity...THEY are the Jews..decendants of the Southern tribes...

BUT the 10 Northern tribes known as H O ISRAEL never returned..

See..??

See what?  Just summarize in one or two sentences what you are trying to say.  Maybe it's because I had a long week at work and I ended it with a baseball game and it is past my normal bedtime and I am tired, but to be honest with you, I don't have a clue as to what your point is and what it has to do with me or my beliefs.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from Xan on 5:03 pm on Feb. 25, 2002

Does anyone know why Jesus told the Caananite woman that He was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and called her a dog, not fit to eat the children's bread, or something like that.

Eph reposts the post above..!

Now let me say as short as possible for Xan the baseball player..

..Jesus came for the "lost sheep" of the H O Israel...Not for the H O Judah..

Judah "rejected" him when he came..( not all but the major majority )..Thus the message of Jesus Christ went to the H O Israel..not H O Judah..

Notice in MATT 24:16...MARK 13:14..LUKE 21:21..Jesus says those of "Judaea"...Not "Israel"...How come Jesus calls those who live in the present day State of "Israel"..those of Judaea..? Why doesn't jesus say "those in Israel" flee to the Mts....???

Because Jesus knows who they are..they are the descendants of the H O Judah..not Israel..Thats why he uses and calls them by their proper name.."Judaea"

H O Judah returned...H O Israel did not...! they were 2 peoples...2 houses...2 kingdoms...

Remember what GOD said in GEN 25:22:23..about them (plural)..?

Eph, I'm not trying to side step anything.  You were not making any sense, but now I see (I think) where I am confused.  In a normal debate, there is a topic.  The topic that was established was why Yeshua called a Caananite a dog.  You came and tried to answer by starting a new topic- I got that.  You posted reasons why you think Israel and Judah are two seperate peoples, and you posted reasons why you think the salvation of the world comes from Israel and not Judah.  Moving on, we both agree Israel split into two different groups with Judah, Benjamin, and part of Levy settling in the South, calling themselves Judea, with the others staying North, keeping the name Israel.  In a normal debate, once a common point is established, it is unnecessary to go back over it.  So, let's move on.  We are now debating if salvation came from the Jews or the Israelites.  I countered every point you made I disagreed with.  You chose to ignore my rebuttal and continue with the debate.  You asked me to continue with the hard questions, yet you ignored it.  I know you are not familiar with debate tactics and rules, so I will gladly continue with you on this.  So, here is the last basic rule you need to know: when making a rebuttal, whatever point your opponent makes you choose to ignore will automatically go to your opponent.  Since you ignored my rebuttal, I will wait for you to go back to that, then I will be happy to move on.  Just to let you know (even though to do so is a bad debate move), the most important point I made is the one where Yeshua speaks to the Samarian woman at Jacob's Well.  It is very important that you address that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Xan,

Back to your original post concerning the Canaanite woman -

Jesus is explaining uncleanliness.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from traveller on 2:30 pm on April 19, 2002

Xan,

Back to your original post concerning the Canaanite woman -

Jesus is explaining uncleanliness.

Guest EPHRIAM777

EPH reposts the answer YOU missed XAN...!

Because they ( the lost sheep of the house of Israel )..were the ones who would take HIS message around the world..Thus fulfilling the promise made to Abraham...in GEN 22:17:18..

Guest EPHRIAM777

Now to respond to this latest post IN FULL..XAN

:)

Quote: from Xan on 9:54 pm on April 17, 2002

Eph, I'm not trying to side step anything.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

God is not a respecter of persons or a racist or the Apostle Paul is lying in the scriptures Gal 3:16-29