• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

Ever since i watched that beheading video, my faith has gone, a great sense of fear and confusion has swept over me like a tidal wave, i feel very pessimistic. I can't laugh, nothing is funny anymore. Things i enjoyed before i watched that video i cant be bothered to watch because there so boring. And if im not much mistaken i feel a tad of depression coming on. I just did that deathclock thing (deathclock.com) input all my details and according to that my rough year of death is 2043 which means i will be 53 when i die (oh joy cant wait hope its not by beheading). I feel nothing. I feel completely empty.

My spirit is dead.

And the so called Word of God is full of so much ****** i dont know what to believe. One thing is a metaphore another thing is literal its like God gave us a map and took away our eye sight. I know what your thinking, your going to reply saying "Pray for understanding".. Well i have, and it never works.

What if im wrong, what if your wrong, what if there is no God.

Edited by Matthitjah
Edit for language

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Ever since i watched that beheading video, my faith has gone, a great sense of fear and confusion has swept over me like a tidal wave, i feel very pessimistic. I can't laugh, nothing is funny anymore. Things i enjoyed before i watched that video i cant be bothered to watch because there so boring. And if im not much mistaken i feel a tad of depression coming on. I just did that deathclock thing (deathclock.com) input all my details and according to that my rough year of death is 2043 which means i will be 53 when i die (oh joy cant wait hope its not by beheading). I feel nothing. I feel completely empty.

My spirit is dead.

And the so called Word of God is full of so much ****** i dont know what to believe. One thing is a metaphore another thing is literal its like God gave us a map and took away our eye sight. I know what your thinking, your going to reply saying "Pray for understanding".. Well i have, and it never works.

MITL,

Honestly, our whole Nation is under a Spiritual attack right now. It's not unusual to feel this way. What is unusual is for you to take it laying down when you have the means at your disposal to command it to leave.

Recently I have been under the strangest attacks. I have merly told satan to leave. It's easy, just say, "The Lord Jesus Christ rebukes you satan, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebues you." Then begin to praise and thank God for your Salvation and for the fact that He is God and that He is still in control despite what you saw. Ask the Lord to cleanse your mind or to renew your mind. Ask the Lord to take away the images that have been burned into your thoughts and the Temptation that it has left behind. Give the enemy no credit, no power, and no authority over you, it all belongs to Jesus.

George had a Great devotional today. It was about Rivers of Living Water and about Jesus proclaiming that He is the well from which we must draw our water. Without Water your life will cease in 3 days physically speaking. The Lord stood in the Temple and proclaimed loudly that he was this Water that we need. Not physical water but Spiritual Water by which we will be sustained in this rough and dry vapid place.

That is why you must ask the Lord to cleanse you of what you saw. That is why you need to tell all the voices to be still and quiet in the name of the Lord. That is why you muust drin k deeply from the resevoir that is our Lord.

Joh

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Oh You know and I know there is the One and Only Living God... and because you were exposed to some horrible things..I know it takes awhile ..in prayer crying out for the Lord to give you just a little answer and understanding...I am praying for you.... :blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/15/1971

Hi Mighty, I'm sorry I hurt you. I only wanted you to know that you're not alone. Some of us will pay such a price for following Christ, but some of us won't. Many haven't. As someone here already said, He never gives us more than what we can handle. God knows your heart, He knows how strong you are. I pray that you'll come to trust His judgement concerning you and your life. Please think on this: the anguish you feel about this is more than terror- its based on your love for these victims. It is indicative of how strong your love really is-your stronger than you believe. Your flesh is weak. So is mine. But my love is very strong because God is love. I love because He first loved me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

You have two choices. You can look around you and get lost in all the bad stuff, or you can look around you and see all the good stuff.

Counting all the blessings in your life is usually an uplifting effort.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

According to deathclock...I'm obese...my doctor disagrees....and I'll live to be 77...LOL....I'm happy bout that.

Long ago a fortune teller type lady told me I'd live to be 82 and be rich....still waiting for the rich part

Look, you had a bad experience...don't let that experience wipe you out.

Learn from it, grow from it.....ok it scared you, you got a little frightened...now fight back.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

My spirit is dead.

Hi again MITL...I don't know if you are the sort of person who actually listens to godly advice and acts on it, or if you are the sort of person who finds it much easier to tell of your problems and remain focused on them to the point of getting thoroughly discouraged... at the moment you certainly seem to be wallowing in self-pity, and the fear of man is winning over the fear of G-d.

Can you not see....do you not understand that you have to learn to stand in the face of adversity, even when you may have brought it on yourself...and again what I see from what you have revealed, is that through this 'incident' G-d is able to shake things up in your life and see what you have got in your heart that actually counts as faith towards Him.

As others have pointed out, we all go through difficult times, some brought on by our own mistakes and sinfulness, and some just because of the circumstances that operate around our life, and through them all we have the opportunity to learn to call on G-d and draw strength from Him through the Holy Ghost, through the Scriptures, through good friends who care about us.

There is no...'What if there is no G-d?'....once you have met with Him, whatever happens you know because you know, because you know, because you know... You know you are a sinner saved by grace through the blood of the Lamb. You know He alone is Almighty G-d and there is no other. You know that Jesus is Messiah and your Saviour and your Redeemer.

You are a young man with your whole life stretched out before you...learn to grow in the grace of G-d, and learn to trust Him especially when you are down in the valleys....rise up and learn to fight.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  119
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

Hi again MITL...I don't know if you are the sort of person who actually listens to godly advice and acts on it, or if you are the sort of person who finds it much easier to tell of your problems and remain focused on them to the point of getting thoroughly discouraged... at the moment you certainly seem to be wallowing in self-pity, and the fear of man is winning over the fear of G-d.

Can you not see....do you not understand that you have to learn to stand in the face of adversity, even when you may have brought it on yourself...and again what I see from what you have revealed, is that through this 'incident' G-d is able to shake things up in your life and see what you have got in your heart that actually counts as faith towards Him.

As others have pointed out, we all go through difficult times, some brought on by our own mistakes and sinfulness, and some just because of the circumstances that operate around our life, and through them all we have the opportunity to learn to call on G-d and draw strength from Him through the Holy Ghost, through the Scriptures, through good friends who care about us.

There is no...'What if there is no G-d?'....once you have met with Him, whatever happens you know because you know, because you know, because you know... You know you are a sinner saved by grace through the blood of the Lamb. You know He alone is Almighty G-d and there is no other. You know that Jesus is Messiah and your Saviour and your Redeemer.

You are a young man with your whole life stretched out before you...learn to grow in the grace of G-d, and learn to trust Him especially when you are down in the valleys....rise up and learn to fight.

i certainly most, agree... botz these words speak to me also.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139

My spirit is dead.

Why would you believe in the deathclock.com thing? Just because a website tries to "guess" when you will die, based on very little info, doesn't mean it's true. I put my info in on the website, and so what? I don't necessarily agree with what something like that has to say. Enjoy the life you have been blessed with and all the good things in life---don't be worried or distressed by something like that. Tell God about how you are feeling and trust Him to be there for you.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  119
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

This deathclock thing is a form of guidance. When we submit ourselves to any other kind of guidance, we usually get off track :24: . We become weak instead of being energized by the Spirit of God because we have succumb to the dictates of dark influences like this deathclock. We need to stay in the light.

It makes us feel worthless ^_^ when we know our time of death. But rejoice, this part of our existence is temporary, the best is yet to come.

Meanwhile, get excited with the blessings of God, everyday there are miracles, open your eyes to see the goodness of the Almighty.

Being positive is being thankful for everything, including our lack. :24:

Edited by Ningning