IGNORED

Powell: GOP 'polarization' backfired in election.

redwing

These are the people who are polarizing America....not Rush.

In my opinion, they are no more polarizing than you.

You have a US against THEM mentality which can do nothing but polarize and divide people.

This is not how Jesus taught us to act.

This is not how the examples given to us in the Bible showed us how to act.

you have a right to be wrong...and usually are

This is the very thing that I am talking about. Everything has to be a battle for you, even with your fellow brothers in Christ.

Even in this thread you have made it You vs. me.

Is this how Jesus taught us to treat people? is this how Jesus acted while on this earth?

I see two that in my opinion you are doing wrong, and yes this is just my opinion...

1. you have made this a battle about rules and laws of the land instead of about brining people to Christ. What good does it to if we win the battle and get back all the "freedoms" you think we have lost and yet drive people away from the Lord in the process?

2. you are using the world

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I started with an opinion on Powell and all my posts have been about that. On the other hand, you began berating my opinions and that's about all you have done since the day you came on the boards. Better look in the mirror for the contentious one.

2. This thread wasn't about bringing people to Christ...it was about Powell's remarks about Rush. If you look at the way this thread has gone, I have offered answers to your criticism...while you have only offered criticism.

3. I don't "use the world's tactics" just because I can correctly analyze the situation. "wise as serpents and harmless as doves" Remember?

we both have our view on this and it seems they will never match. you have your way of doing things I have mine and as long as they are both done to the glory of the Lord that is what is important.

I apologize for my rude bahavior and I will now stop with this debate.

I wish and pray the best for you and this country.

I am completely impressed.

Thank you for that measure of grace. I'd really like to be your friend. Friends can disagree but could we please keep it to the subject matter?

I am going to start praying for you specifically because I find it's hard to argue with someone I'm praying for (and with?)

What are the needs? Gimme a list to start with (PM)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

....it's our own failure to stand up for our faith. :th_wave:

OK then.... :th_praying:

NO MORE MR NICE GUY!!!

:th_wave:

You've been being a Mr. Nice Guy? :th_wave: Saints preserve us!

(Just kidding!) :crosseyed:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

1. I started with an opinion on Powell and all my posts have been about that. On the other hand, you began berating my opinions and that's about all you have done since the day you came on the boards. Better look in the mirror for the contentious one.

2. This thread wasn't about bringing people to Christ...it was about Powell's remarks about Rush. If you look at the way this thread has gone, I have offered answers to your criticism...while you have only offered criticism.

3. I don't "use the world's tactics" just because I can correctly analyze the situation. "wise as serpents and harmless as doves" Remember?

we both have our view on this and it seems they will never match. you have your way of doing things I have mine and as long as they are both done to the glory of the Lord that is what is important.

I apologize for my rude bahavior and I will now stop with this debate.

I wish and pray the best for you and this country.

I am completely impressed.

Thank you for that measure of grace. I'd really like to be your friend. Friends can disagree but could we please keep it to the subject matter?

I am going to start praying for you specifically because I find it's hard to argue with someone I'm praying for (and with?)

What are the needs? Gimme a list to start with (PM)

sometimes I am like a pit-bull and once I get ahold of something I dont want to let go. A little prod from above (in the form of a moderator) can sometimes cause me to step back.

I didnt mean to get personal with you and will try to do better in the future.

I have very few needs, the Lord has been very good to me, but I do retire from the Corps this spring and with the job market the way it is a prayer here and there for a job wouldnt hurt! :th_praying:

Awwwww.....too bad more of us couldn't be as sensible as you guys. That's a big :crosseyed:

sometimes I am like a pit-bull and once I get ahold of something I dont want to let go.

welll.....I'm glad that I would never be like that! :th_praying:

I am praying for a job where a Marine can be used as an example for kids to know what it means to be a hero. If that isn't suitable for your wishes, please let me know or you might find yourself in a pickle.