IGNORED

I have a question.

Guest HIS girl

Guest HIS girl

I put forth questions which are simply questions anyone would ask. I feel as if my questions haven't been answered satisfactorily by those I'm asking.

It's like a completely new way of interpreting the Bible when I read some of these mindsets put forth on this thread, because I have never read of exclusivism regarding Salvation of mankind when I have read the Bible.

I still don't.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

[

color="#FF0000]No. Only God knows who is chosen and who is not. We are to assume that anybody we meet could be one of the chosen. We are to preach the gospel to all people.
If they are already chosen, then preaching is pointless. They WILL be saved even NO ONE preaches to them. According to people like you, God has obligated Himself to save certain people, and He cannot reverse that choice or lose one them. That means that preaching or no, they WILL be saved according to your "theology."

You wouldn't be wasting your time, see above.

Yes, it would be a waste of time. There isn't any reason to preach to the "chosen," as they will be saved even if they don't hear the gospel, and no amount of preaching will be effectual to those who aren't saved, so it really has nothing to do with preaching, and it makes the preacher and the intercessor for souls into laughing stocks.

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

What's there to find confusing in this verse? It is straight forward and simple. It says that God chose us before the beginning of the world.

What it says is that God chose us (Christians) to be holy and without blame. He made that choice before the foundation of the world. It does not say, "God chose us to become Christians." Paul is speaking to Christians about what God has chosen for them to be (holy and blameless). The choice pertains to God's agenda for the saved. It does pertain to who is or is not saved. You're letting your theology drive your interpretation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

[
color="#FF0000]No. Only God knows who is chosen and who is not. We are to assume that anybody we meet could be one of the chosen. We are to preach the gospel to all people.
If they are already chosen, then preaching is pointless. They WILL be saved even NO ONE preaches to them. According to people like you, God has obligated Himself to save certain people, and He cannot reverse that choice or lose one them. That means that preaching or no, they WILL be saved according to your "theology."

These are such wierd responses. They will be saved because GOD will send preacher who will testify to the glories of GOD. Even if many choose to not preach the word to the lost, GOD will raise up preachers.

What is the point of witnessing to people who are predestined for Hell?

What is the point of showing God's love to people who are sentenced before birth to Hell?

Show me the logic of that mindset.

There is no logic.

If the "winners" and "losers" have already been chosen, then Christ's death on the Cross holds no meaning.

There would be no reason to preach the Gospel, because whoever is chosen to be saved would be saved whether they heard the Word or not.

It makes no sense whatsoever.

There is no logic to that mindset.

They will be saved because GOD will send preacher who will testify to the glories of GOD. Even if many choose to not preach the word to the lost, GOD will raise up preachers.

If the chosen have already been chosen, why the need for preachers?

You wouldn't be wasting your time, see above.

Yes, it would be a waste of time. There isn't any reason to preach to the "chosen," as they will be saved even if they don't hear the gospel, and no amount of preaching will be effectual to those who aren't saved, so it really has nothing to do with preaching, and it makes the preacher and the intercessor for souls into laughing stocks.

If a person is chosen and called of GOD to preach the word, then that person would have all the reason needed. They will also do so because necessity is laid upon them to do so and woe to them who are caled to this glorious calling and do not do so. For we do not preach that we might have a reward, but because we have been entrusted with a stewardship. We preach for the glory of GOD that all men might hear of HIS glorios works, and should one be saved in the process, then all of heaven will look at what GOD has done in this person and rejoice and glorify HIS holy name.

What is the point of showing God's love to people who are sentenced before birth to Hell?

There is no logic.

If the "winners" and "losers" have already been chosen, then Christ's death on the Cross holds no meaning.

There would be no reason to preach the Gospel, because whoever is chosen to be saved would be saved whether they heard the Word or not.

HE is named JESUS because HE will save HIS people. HE died to save HIS people. A small part of why we preach is to save HIS people.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  231
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

They will be saved because GOD will send preacher who will testify to the glories of GOD. Even if many choose to not preach the word to the lost, GOD will raise up preachers.

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. [1 Cor 1:21-24]

There is no logic.

HE is named JESUS because HE will save HIS people. HE died to save HIS people. A small part of why we preach is to save HIS people.

Save His people from what? You claim that all who are saved has already been determined.

What is purpose of spreading the Gospel if the chosen have already been chosen?

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. [1 Cor 1:21-24]

Again, if those who are going to hell and those who are going to heaven has already been determined, what's the point in preaching?