dakota190

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,125
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Come to the March For Life in Washington in January. I have attended that in the past, and it was long after the 60s. There is always a large crowd.

Are there pitchforks involved? :rolleyes:

Sorry, no pitchforks. Just signs.

How about some tar and feathers?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Any word on Tea Party 2 plans?

I heard there were going to be some on July 4.

Yes, there are several planned here in Houston. And I will be there. :rolleyes:

This movement is growing, and I believe something like a march on Washington could be organized. Let's see how the July 4 protests go, and then go from there. If you are serious, maybe we can figure a way to make it happen? There is no question we need to do something to let our elected officials know we are unhappy with the wreckless deficit spending. I will give this some thought over the next couple of weeks and see if I can come up with a strategy to organize a march large enough to make a difference.

Oh, I AM serious! Butero, you have the advantage of being all over the place. Do you talk to people as you go? It can't be just a few Americans who have had it with this spending; I mean, it's been going on for years and now it's ten times as bad! Everyone I know is anti-government and angry.

Come to the March For Life in Washington in January. I have attended that in the past, and it was long after the 60s. There is always a large crowd.

Can't do it; assault and battery and all that.

Obama did not provide a birth certificate. He has lawyers fighting on his behalf to keep his birth certificate sealed. What he has shown us was a "certificate of live birth" which can be obtained by request. It is proof of nothing. If he has nothing to hide, he needs to stop fighting the efforts of those bringing lawsuits and simply produce proof he was born in Hawaii. I have signed a petition to force the issue, as well as writing my representatives and the Supreme Court justices. I am not giving up, and this issue will follow Obama as long as he is in office until he produces proof he was born in Hawaii.

He provided what the vetting committee asked for. And my point still stands; these conspiracy nuts who constantly go on about this stuff say they have the proof. (I've read that all over the internet.) I am asking why they don't come out with it. If the President was born in Kenya, it would only take a relatively small bribe to produce his Kenyan birth certificate. This thing isn't going anywhere because it's just plain not true.

It is not like anyone can simply make a request of the Kenyan government and get a copy of Obama's birth certificate. If it was that simple, I would have done it myself. Who can I make the small bribe to? I'd like to know what official in Kenya is willing to take it, and how much it will cost so I can start raising the money? :noidea::rolleyes:

I'm not sure what official it would be but I know that's how low level officials in most countries work.....in Mexico you can get someone's medical records by buying off the hospital records people. (I have this from someone who did it.) Why couldn't it be done in Kenya? It would be cheaper than all this investigating, paying lawyers and flying around the world. In fact, in some countries (not sure about Kenya) offering a bribe is not even illegal but, rather, customary. It just seems to me the most practical and efficient way to obtain a Kenyan birth certificate....if one exists. I don't think he was born in Kenya because a lot of very smart people would have already thought of this and obtained a copy if there was one. But....I could be wrong; maybe no one thought of it.

That would be perfect . . . for getting the whole thing thrown out of a court room if it ever got to one . . .

How so? They wouldn't have to go about explaining where they got it. Some things are better left unsaid.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,125
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Obama did not provide a birth certificate. He has lawyers fighting on his behalf to keep his birth certificate sealed. What he has shown us was a "certificate of live birth" which can be obtained by request. It is proof of nothing. If he has nothing to hide, he needs to stop fighting the efforts of those bringing lawsuits and simply produce proof he was born in Hawaii. I have signed a petition to force the issue, as well as writing my representatives and the Supreme Court justices. I am not giving up, and this issue will follow Obama as long as he is in office until he produces proof he was born in Hawaii.

He provided what the vetting committee asked for. And my point still stands; these conspiracy nuts who constantly go on about this stuff say they have the proof. (I've read that all over the internet.) I am asking why they don't come out with it. If the President was born in Kenya, it would only take a relatively small bribe to produce his Kenyan birth certificate. This thing isn't going anywhere because it's just plain not true.

It is not like anyone can simply make a request of the Kenyan government and get a copy of Obama's birth certificate. If it was that simple, I would have done it myself. Who can I make the small bribe to? I'd like to know what official in Kenya is willing to take it, and how much it will cost so I can start raising the money? :huh::noidea:

I'm not sure what official it would be but I know that's how low level officials in most countries work.....in Mexico you can get someone's medical records by buying off the hospital records people. (I have this from someone who did it.) Why couldn't it be done in Kenya? It would be cheaper than all this investigating, paying lawyers and flying around the world. In fact, in some countries (not sure about Kenya) offering a bribe is not even illegal but, rather, customary. It just seems to me the most practical and efficient way to obtain a Kenyan birth certificate....if one exists. I don't think he was born in Kenya because a lot of very smart people would have already thought of this and obtained a copy if there was one. But....I could be wrong; maybe no one thought of it.

That would be perfect . . . for getting the whole thing thrown out of a court room if it ever got to one . . .

How so? They wouldn't have to go about explaining where they got it. Some things are better left unsaid.

So, you submit evidence to the court and the judge ask, "How did you obtain this?"

"Well, your Honor, I would rather not say."

"That's Ok. We'll allow it anyway," says the judge.

What court rooms have you been in that functions like that?

:rolleyes:

If you want to form a march on Washington, you need to start with a specific issue. What do you want to protest? :rolleyes:

Hello.........................the birth certificate........................remember?

That is all well and good Man, but where am I going to get a couple of million people to take time off from work to march on Washington?

Advertise.

This is another example of how you've ignored what has been reported here on these boards since long before the election but I'll keep trying because the stakes are so high and I kinda like you. :rolleyes: (PS- I have showed since Yosemite)

From Sean Hannity: http://seanhannityfox.blogspot.com/2008/10...enyan-thug.html

Sen. Barack Obama designated a personal aide as his direct contact for the 2007 Kenyan presidential campaign of Raila Odinga, who later was appointed prime minister after his election loss was followed by widespread, deadly violence that destroyed or damaged 800 Christian churches, according to e-mails obtained by WND senior staff writer Jerry Corsi during a trip to Kenya.

Corsi attempted to release this and other information at a Tuesday press conference in Nairobi. The WND reporter and No. 1 New York Times bestselling author was detained by Kenya security officers as soon as he entered the hotel to make his presentation. He was held incommunicado and without food for the entire day before being permitted to board his regularly scheduled flight out of the country to London, where he is currently recuperating from the ordeal.

So lets recap:

Obama went to Kenya to campaign for a crook named Raul Odinga as Prime Minister in 2007. When Odinga lost a fair election, he sent hired thugs to "protest" his loss who basically attacked and intimidated the legitimately elected government until they appointed him Prime Minister to stop the violence threatening all Kenyans.

now....pay attention please as I repeat what I reported many moons ago:

When Jerome Corsi went to Kenya to find that birth certificate, he was held without charges, disallowed any communication with the outside world, and then forced to leave the country.

When Jerome Corsi went to Kenya to find that birth certificate, he was held without charges, disallowed any communication with the outside world, and then forced to leave the country.

How many times do I have to repeat the history of this? You've absolutely heard it before so evidently you didn't think it was important enough to remember. Yes, I'm very frustrated with telling you the same things twice a month for the last year only for you to request that I start over again with every detail every time.

This country is going down the toilet because too many folks refuse to pay attention to the huge red flags that get brought to their attention.

but, again, this isn't why I say he isn't legitimate! Indonesia is the real problem. Do you remember what I reported (multiple times) about that?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

Can't do it; assault and battery and all that.

ok, what about Karo Syrup and feathers..... that really sticky corn syrup that gets thicker and stickier with age....

This is another example of how you've ignored what has been reported here on these boards since long before the election but I'll keep trying because the stakes are so high and I kinda like you. :laugh: (PS- I have showed since Yosemite)

but, again, this isn't why I say he isn't legitimate! Indonesia is the real problem. Do you remember what I reported (multiple times) about that?

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm fully aware of the Jerome Corsi incident. I posted my own thoughts on how to get a birth certificate, if one exists, from a foreign country. My post has nothing to do with any of the things you mentioned nor did I say I'm ignoring anything. You can get off your patronizing high horse now because you seem to be answering yourself. :foot-stomp: