• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

From the Tampa Bay Tribune, July 22:

a study from the United States Justice Foundation has released information showing that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds with 11 law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

Blessings,

Nikki

What you gave me isn't a valid source. Where did they get thier info from. I left the above here for a reason. If the Tampa Bay tribune did put somthing like that in thier paper, then why not link to the exact article. Furthermore, why no link to the government study. What I find hyprocritical is, the necessary document was provided, the necessary officials have commented on the validity of the document, yet it is "not real". Some hum drum website can provide unsubstantiated "evidence", and it is taken as fact lock, stock, and barrel. This is a pitiful, and even more, shameful that this garbage is still going on. Not in the world, but on this website.

In anycase, I say Bigfoot yesterday, we talked about how Bush and Clinton are really long lost brothers. And Al Gore is thier second cousin.

It looks to be valid to me. You can choose to believe it or not. I have no idea where the Tampa Bay got the info from. It says the United States Justice Foundation. Perhaps you could write them and ask? :)

Blessings,

Nikki

Hi again:

I found the Tampa Bay article you were questioning.Who really is Barack Obama?

By JOSEPH TOMASELLI

Published: July 21, 2009

Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States states, "No person except a natural born citizen of the United States shall be eligible to the Office of the President."

If this is the law of the land, why is President Barack Obama hiding all references to much of his past, and why has he never produced his birth certificate?

In fact, a study from the United States Justice Foundation has released information showing that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds with 11 law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Gary Kreep of that foundation stated that the investigation is still going on and the final report will be provided to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. Holder has refused to comment.

Does anyone expect an answer from Obama's appointees? The question is, "How will they attempt to delay and cover up this debacle?"

Britain's Daily Mail carried the story in a front page article, "Obama Eligibility Questioned." When asked for a comment in London when he was meeting with Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama just smiled and refused to make any further comments.

Another group, Americans for Freedom of Information, have released copies of Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. The transcript showed that Obama, under the name of Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was given by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by a group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript states that "Obama (under the name of Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Scholarship program. To qualify, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

Along with evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, there is no record of him ever applying for U.S. citizenship. His appointees and czars are in panic at the White House, and they are casting further doubts about Obama's legitimacy's and qualifications to serve as president.

Under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scala announced that the Supreme Court agreed to hear Obama's legal eligibility to serve as president in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. In addition Donofrio's case, another 18 suits have been filed by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship and qualifications to serve as president of the U.S.

Who really is Barack Obama? This was a non-entity with hardly any political experience who was elevated from the most politically corrupt city in the U.S.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated this afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/usatoday-com...i_N-htm-csp-34/

So who do you believe...... the health director, or Obama's grandmother who says the was present at the birth in Kenya. I don't believe she ever changed her statement.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Here's my attempt to find the much quoted Daily Mail Obama article on the Daily mail website. They don't seem to be able to find it. but I'm sure that the concpiracists will say that the Mail is now part of the conspiracy.

mind you the fact that yod seems to have so little to say on this angle suggests that even he's convinced that the story's rubbish.

Here's my attempt to find the much quoted Daily Mail Obama article on the Daily mail website. They don't seem to be able to find it. but I'm sure that the concpiracists will say that the Mail is now part of the conspiracy.

mind you the fact that yod seems to have so little to say on this angle suggests that even he's convinced that the story's rubbish.

Yes, you are right. I think he probably was born in Hawaii and the reason it isn't being shown is because of the names on it....

But the story and controversy of the BC isn't about the birth certificate itself but that he won't let it be examined when the law stipulates a legitimate American citizenship/birth is required.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

. . . The fact remains that he and groups supporting him are spending a lot of money on law firms to prevent these various documents and records from being made public. This not any form of honesty I am familiar with.

. . . or transparency. Even super man couldn't see through this lead box . . . and he'd be arrested if he tried.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Photos of the birth Certificate with its raised seal and statements from half a dozen people who say they have seen it and it is legit is not circumstantial evidence. It is fact. You simply refuse to accept it as fact, and don't want to believe that Obama is legitimately president.

The COLB could be real...I don't dispute that. It does look different than others that Hawaii gives out though. Problem is, Hawaii gave those same documents to foreign born children, so it doesn't really prove anything. It is merely a document given to prove a live-birth that was registered by the State of Hawaii. You could have been born in Cambodia and the State of Hawaii would allow you to register that birth in the State. I believe the COLB is probably real but that it is NOT proof...even in the State of Hawaii. Circumstantial, at best.

Saying Obama is not born in Hawaii begs the question; where was he born? Until there is indisputable non-circumstantial evidence that he was born in Kenya, or Egypt, or wherever, in the form of a birth certificate, then there is no real proof whatsoever.

Valid question. Part of the problem is...we have no idea WHERE he was born. You believe he was born in Hawaii, and I am okay with that belief. Problem is, you haven't seen the ONE document that can prove it...just like I haven't seen any documents that can prove otherwise. How do you expect me to get a birth certificate from Kenya, when I can't even get one from Hawaii?...lol. Saying he must have been born in place "A" simply because we don't know if he was born in place "B" is circumstantial evidence.

Non-Circumstantial Evidence would be "He has a Legitimate Hawaiian Birth Certificate which has been verified by numerous Government Officials and independent fact checking organizations, and his birth was announced by local newspapers."

Now you are losing me. It has NOT been verified by numerous Gov't officials. Exactly ONE person has come out claiming to have seen and verified Obama's natural born status. Of course, nobody wants to discuss the legality of that move...since it was clearly illegal for her to do so. Furthermore, why was Fukino the one to 'leak' this info, and not the Governor, or a judge, or even SCOTUS? Personally, i think its because anyone further up the chain would be legally obligated to reveal what they saw on the BC. Fukino is a nobody. She is the director of a Dept in a small state. Circumstantial evidence at best...totally hearsay.

The local newspaper thing is a sham...proves nothing except that somebody who lived in Hawaii cared enough to put it in there. Could have been the grandparents or a friend. What is always conveniently left out is that Obama Sr. had a registered mailing address at that time in Hawaii...and it was NOT the address on the birth announcement in the paper. Why would mom and dad put someone else's address on their sons birht announcement? Circumstantial.

Tell me what happened then Axxman. Where was he born?

No idea...maybe Hawaii. I'd be okay with that. I just want it proven. No smoke-screen...no fighting in court...no weird leaks. I just want the hard copy long form BC that has the proof once and for all. I don't want it released through a third party liberal blogger...or a one-liner press release from some nobody in a Health Dept. Only one person can end this, with one document.

oh...and I want Fukino brought before congress to testify about why she leaked personal and confidential information about the President.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Yes, you are right. I think he probably was born in Hawaii and the reason it isn't being shown is because of the names on it....

But the story and controversy of the BC isn't about the birth certificate itself but that he won't let it be examined when the law stipulates a legitimate American citizenship/birth is required.

Hello, yod:

I recently watched a You Tube video dated July 27 with Constitutional Atty. Philip Berg about the media cover-up over Obama's birth certificate, whom was the first to expose Obama's ineligibility because Berg says he was born in Kenya. He said Obama's paternal grandmother said she was there when Obama was born. According to Obama's half-brother and half-sister, he was born in Kenya. Also, Israel National News reports this here.

Berg strongly believe the truth will come out, he isn't about to quit but the people of America have to keep it in the forefront. The momentum is gathering. Eyes are starting to open. The media people, in an attempt to now make the issue go away,are now saying "they saw Obama's birth certificate. But they didn't because the one they claim they saw is the forgery and incomplete, and the real one is locked up in a vault in Hawaii by Obama Executive Order. He said the reason Obama won't show it is because it will show Obama was born in Kenya. He also said on the video that Obama, Barry Satoro his real name, should be arrested and deported, and certain democrats should be prosecuted and go to jail when this is all over because they all know that Obama is not a natural born citizen. Berg even went so far to say in the video (there's 4) that Obama is not even an American citizen, and this is the biggest media cover-up in American history.

Regarding all of Obama's college records from Columbia and Harvard Univ., Atty. Berg said the reason Obama won't show them is because they will reveal that he was a foreign student from Indonesia.

I would post the links to You Tube, but it is my understanding that they are not allowed. You might want to check out You Tube under Philip Berg Media Cover-up because he gives a wealth of information about the case. He also is still litigating his case against Obama and expects a hearing in 2 weeks or so.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

Hello, yod:

I recently watched a You Tube video dated July 27 with Constitutional Atty. Philip Berg about the media cover-up over Obama's birth certificate, whom was the first to expose Obama's ineligibility because Berg says he was born in Kenya. He said Obama's paternal grandmother said she was there when Obama was born. According to Obama's half-brother and half-sister, he was born in Kenya. Also, Israel National News reports this here.

Berg strongly believe the truth will come out, he isn't about to quit but the people of America have to keep it in the forefront. The momentum is gathering. Eyes are starting to open. The media people, in an attempt to now make the issue go away,are now saying "they saw Obama's birth certificate. But they didn't because the one they claim they saw is the forgery and incomplete, and the real one is locked up in a vault in Hawaii by Obama Executive Order. He said the reason Obama won't show it is because it will show Obama was born in Kenya. He also said on the video that Obama, Barry Satoro his real name, should be arrested and deported, and certain democrats should be prosecuted and go to jail when this is all over because they all know that Obama is not a natural born citizen. Berg even went so far to say in the video (there's 4) that Obama is not even an American citizen, and this is the biggest media cover-up in American history.

Regarding all of Obama's college records from Columbia and Harvard Univ., Atty. Berg said the reason Obama won't show them is because they will reveal that he was a foreign student from Indonesia.

I would post the links to You Tube, but it is my understanding that they are not allowed. You might want to check out You Tube under Philip Berg Media Cover-up because he gives a wealth of information about the case. He also is still litigating his case against Obama and expects a hearing in 2 weeks or so.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

I've been the one keeping this, and other nationality questions on these boards since last August so nothing you've mentioned is news to me. After all this time, I have come to the conclusion that there is a reason why the BC isn't allowed to be viewed but he probably was born in Hawaii.

Just a hunch though...nothing can be proven when the proof is being hidden. I'm sure everyone involved is extremely aware of that.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Hello, yod:

Blessings to you,

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

I've been the one keeping this, and other nationality questions on these boards since last August so nothing you've mentioned is news to me. After all this time, I have come to the conclusion that there is a reason why the BC isn't allowed to be viewed but he probably was born in Hawaii.

Just a hunch though...nothing can be proven when the proof is being hidden. I'm sure everyone involved is extremely aware of that.

There may be something that would be embarrassing to the President....maybe his parents weren't married but I say 'so what'? He couldn't be blamed for something like that; kids have no say in what parents do or don't do. I can't think of anything else. :noidea:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

That is one AWESOME hat! Yod, are you checking this out?? :noidea: