Guest man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The word all in Rev.13 is simply part of the figure of speach called "synecdoche" in which a part is used for a whole and a whole for a part. It is frequently used in scripture as in the following examples:

Ah that was the word I was searching for!! gonna have to write it down so I won't forget it again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

If no one can snatch you from the father's hand then you can't accidentally take the mark, nor can you ge tricked or fooled into taking it. When the mark comes out we will have a clear decision as to whether to worship the beast and take the mark or die or become a slave in some cases.
Amen to that!!

are you saying that once we are saved we are always saved and no matter what we do we are still heaven bound?

read Rev 3...... IF WE ARE OVERCOMERS, WE WILL NOT HAVE OUR NAMES BLOTTED OUT FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE...

IF..... a conditional word.... IF we are over comers, Then we will not .......

that also means that IF WE LOVE GOD, WE WILL KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS (another area of over coming we have to abid by.... not keeping them because they are the law, but because we love him.... another conditional word, because....)

there are many many many conditions to salvation.... yes, it is a free thing, but how many times are we going to crucify Christ????? WE MUST BE OVER COMERS.

another area, after the 1000 years with Christ on the throne, satan will be let free for a short season, to be allowed to do the same thing again. what happens to those that are deceived then? even after living with Christ for 1000 years, there will be some that turn towards satan......

it is correct that no one can snatch you from the hand of God, but you can leave, you still have free will......

Solomon, followed God for many many years, then towards the end, look at his life.....

Job also followed God and look at the end of his life....

both were different at the end....

I have watched people walk away turning their backs on God, on Christ. some have walked away cause of PRIDE..... others because of the hurt they have received in the church family.....

did you know that it is not the pastor that keeps people in the church? no, it is not, it is the people of the congregation that keep or chase people off....

too many country clubs.....

there are many that proclaim Christianity that will not....will not see heaven..... Remember what Christ said?

there will be many that say Christ, Christ...... and He will turnto them and tell them to begone for He knew them not.....

there will be those that prophecy in the name of Jesus, heal in the name of Jesus, cast out demons in the name of Jesus, so forth and so on..... but they will not be doing it for Him, .....

LOOK WHAT I HAVE DONE.......... I CAST OUT A DEMON.... I PROPHECIED.... I SPOKE IN TONGUES.... I, I, I, ......

now, getting back to the title of this thread..... sorry about the short rabbit trail.......

The Bilderburg group has already put out that they will have..... EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD CHIPPED BY THE YEAR 2017.......

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

it is sad to say that many Christians I have talked to about the Veri-chip have said this is a good thing and they would not mind having the chip in them..

COME ON NOW..... WHY????? there are already people with this chip...... Home Depot already has self check out, Walmart does as well, and in the PI there are stores that are already using the Veri-chip TO PURCHASE STUFF..........

the new CHIP is the size of a period of a type writer now, which is smaller then the original the size of a grain of rice.....

there is also a new style (about a year old now) that is actually an ink that can be used to make pictures or it can be left clear....

in Lev. we are told not to get Tattoos, why? one reason would be that it makes it esier to let our guard down if we get one, we find that it is not such a big deal and it makes getting another easier and easier....

it use to be only low lifes and military had tats.... now I see beautiful ladies with tats, and that is a total turn off..... they are tacky... even on men.....

I saw a minister with some, and when I saw what the tats were, I suggested he get them removed.... why? cause the tats were on his forearms and they were of devils...... and he always wore short sleeved or had long sleeves rolled up.... not a good witness......

I believe that the mark of the beast is here.......

a person can either have the mark, or have his name or have his number.....

and if a person is not worshiping God, they are in fact worshiping satan.... kind of like lying, if a person does not tell the truth, even if they keep their mouth shut, they are lying.....

who broke the lamp.... no one says a word even though every one knows..... this is a lie, and the person that broke it is not speaking up and the other know as well who broke it..... all are lying.

what is the Mark? read the news...... there are people in the USA that are required to have that Veri-chip in them in order to be employed.....

there are people using the chip in the USA at this time for other things......

one of the definitions of mark is "A PRICK" as in a pin prick......

look up everything you can find on the Veri-chip and RFID.... then allow yourself to make the decision for your self... I can only give you some info, get as much as you can so that you can make an informed decision.

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

:emot-handshake:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The Bilderburg group has already put out that they will have..... EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD CHIPPED BY THE YEAR 2017.......

What is the source for this?

What is the source for this?

a brother and friend of mine who has dedicated his life to searching out the Word of God, who is...IS... a Watchman on the wall... a man that as long as I have known him, he has been buried in the Word and watching the signs of the seasons....

the Bilderburgs are not a well known organization... they are thou, a group of men from several nations who meet on an annual basis to go over things... and one of those is..... raising up a man that will be able to take control, over, the entire world, you know, like a one world leader.....

I have seen and heard part of the current list of men, and two of the men are well known in the public eye (especially the western world) one is Tony Blair, the other is a man that has been under the microscope ever since he took office....

there is another source..... Jack VanImpi...... I have other sources... I too, watch the news, I too watch the signs of the seasons, I too, read the news, well known and not so well known.... I too watch Israel, Iran, Pak, Afgan, so forth and so on..... there are many sourses, some you can even watch the video;s on the internet through different sights, even UTUBE......

does that help any?

mike

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Other than giving you cancer, what's wrong with having a chip in your hand (most likely your upper arm) that will basically declare your identity to whomever has a reader for that chip. What's the difference in that and a credit card when they force us to go to a chashless society?

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Other than giving you cancer, what's wrong with having a chip in your hand (most likely your upper arm) that will basically declare your identity to whomever has a reader for that chip. What's the difference in that and a credit card when they force us to go to a chashless society?

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Yes I do know that my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, and that's why I don't want a chip...... over time it'll give you cancer.. but if your worried about the mark of the beast, once we have established a cashless society, a purple smiley face will be just as good for the mark of the beast as would a chip, and unless they use some weird ink, it won't give you cancer.

See, once we go cashless, they can just freeze all accounts until you have worshipped the Beast and get your purple smiley face so you can have the bank open your accounts back up.

From some books that would not be appropiate to post here, I am told that this will be usedn in a RFID ink that has your number imbedded in it and looks three dimensional under certain laser lights.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/oth...wposts/mark.jpg

But also understand that Jesus told us that nothing could snatch us from the hands of the Fathe, so you can not be tricked into taking this mark. When it comes to pass, there will be a decision to make and you will know that decision....... basically loose your head for Christ from my understanding of reading in the Word. it is much easier to die from having your head chopped off than from prostate or colon cancer..... keep that in mind.

in the P.I. the chip is already in use for buying and selling.....

about three years ago, there was a unit in Missouri that was "chipping" children.... (under the guise of being able to locate them if they are abducted.) like if your dog is lost and it has a chip it can be located with the GPS.....

I have no credit cards...... I use cash, yes checks too....

the cashless society sounds wonderful.... will cut down on theft.... again giving up freedom for security..... if you purchase a TV today, some one can steal it tonight, and then sell it tomorrow for a nice little bit of cash...... in a cashless, when you buy a TV, the credits will be taken from your account and transfered to the store account and the serial number will be transfered from the store account to your account.... now if some one was to steal it, they could not sell it for the serial number would not be in their account, but yours......

travel.....

what a wonderful idea.... every one has the chip, every one on the plane knows that everyone else has the chi so that the air lines also know who and what every one stands for.... security for freedom.... makes check in very fast also....

cancer?

have not heard that at all..... these chips have been used in live stock for a couple decades now. they can even be set up for a dairy producer that when a cow walks in the cow is scanned, and the information for that animal is (or can be) brought up on screen and it can keep track of the average milk produced during its life, and even how much milk it gives at different times through out the year....what inoculations it has had and when it is due for others, how many calves it has given birth to, so forth and so on.... the information is not in the chip and the chip does not broadcast any information it is a passive device.

medical........

would it not be really nice to know that if you are in an accident, or you pass out that the EMT that is on the scene with you can scan your hand and find out what your ID is and what meds you can not have.... some people can not have a saline IV, so they would need a different type, some people wear contacts, so their eyes will not react the same as some one that does not wear contacts. some one that is hyper or hypoglycemic , the EMT would know to do a fast blood sugar test and would be able to help the person recover faster....

all this seems really well, trading just a small amount of freedom for a tiny amount of security, that in the end could cause them to loose any security and face eternity in hell......

so, would you allow this chip, or even the RFID to be placed in or on your body??????

knowing what the Word of God says about Tats, and about the Mark, are you willing to go through with it??????

as far as the location, where does the hand stop and the arm begin?

have you seen General Electrics icon of the xray of the hand where they have placed the chip? between the third and forth digit of the hand....

we have been given the Word of God as a guide, and even back in the O.T. Laws, it has given us rules to live by.....yes.... .even today....

Christ did not come to abolish the law, but came that the Law would be fulfilled...... The Law Still Stands.....

if you were to accept this chip implanted in you...... Why????? what reason would you do it for????? and that will be the reason that is given you to do it and it will all make perfect sense.....

I say....... DO NOT DO IT......

mike