IGNORED

Why did God create Man in the presence of Evil and Sin?

BibleSEO

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

Just to give the answer that few wish to believe;

GOD created a world where in all that transpired would transpire so that all that is would be. Sin had to come into the world that the perfect righteousness of GOD might be revealed. The penalty for sin must need be established that the perfect grace and mercy of GOD might be revealed.

Without the sin of Adam, there would be nothing to contrast the holiness of GOD. Without the law of sin and death, there would be nothing to show the perfect love and mercy of GOD on HIS chosen people.

In the end, when we stand at the judgement seat, we will see all of the perfection of GOD revealed. All of creation exists for this reason alone, that GOD will be glorified by it and in it.

Nothing magnifies light more than placing it in contrast with darkness.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

charlesj

Hello beccar777

Before you read this, I do want to impress upon you that I am not attacking anyone of this forum nor do I mean to offend anyone.

I think WE all love the Lord.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/01/1977

If I might add a comment;

We did not inherit sin from Adam. We inherited a sin nature. a tendency to sin. Each person is responsible for their own sin, not the sin of those who came before. If you were to have walked through your life having not sinned, you would not be condemned. You are not born a sinner. You become a sinner when you sin. However, it is our nature to sin and we do it quite naturally.

Here we go again!

If I might add a comment;

We did not inherit sin from Adam. We inherited a sin nature. a tendency to sin. Each person is responsible for their own sin, not the sin of those who came before. If you were to have walked through your life having not sinned, you would not be condemned. You are not born a sinner. You become a sinner when you sin. However, it is our nature to sin and we do it quite naturally.

Here we go again!

You are not a liar until you lie. You are not a plumber until you plumb. You are not a murderer until you murder. You are not a sinner until you sin.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Recently, a friend of mine and I were talking about the original sin. And he came up with this question, "Why did God create Man (Adam and Eve) in the presence of Sin and Evil, as Sin was already present in the world." (and by the world, I don't mean earth, but universe, I may say!)

I think it is very interesting and legitimate question. I know we won't be able to completely comprehend everything, but some good understanding / idea will be appreciated.

Thanks.

As satan had already been kicked out of heaven, there was sin in the universe someplace. There was sin found in him, so apparently God's created beings had the choice to rebel or obey God. God used that reasoning, I am sure when he allowed Eve to be tempted. There is much we do not understand. Evie could have said no, but she did not. 2/3 of the angels in the heavenlies did not follow satan, although they could have. I believe God allows all of his creatures to make a choice about how whom they will serve.

But if god allowed us to make that choice and, perhaps, expecting the outcome, why the punishment? If we're going to be punished for making the wrong choice, then why the choice at all? Kind of seems pointless to have free will if there's only one right answer to everything.

This too makes no sense to me. How is holding a gun to someones head, and telling them they have a choice however if they don't choose what you want you'll shoot them, a real choice?

Only in this situation it would be worse because its your soul we're talking about! :)

Recently, a friend of mine and I were talking about the original sin. And he came up with this question, "Why did God create Man (Adam and Eve) in the presence of Sin and Evil, as Sin was already present in the world." (and by the world, I don't mean earth, but universe, I may say!)

I think it is very interesting and legitimate question. I know we won't be able to completely comprehend everything, but some good understanding / idea will be appreciated.

Thanks.

As satan had already been kicked out of heaven, there was sin in the universe someplace. There was sin found in him, so apparently God's created beings had the choice to rebel or obey God. God used that reasoning, I am sure when he allowed Eve to be tempted. There is much we do not understand. Evie could have said no, but she did not. 2/3 of the angels in the heavenlies did not follow satan, although they could have. I believe God allows all of his creatures to make a choice about how whom they will serve.

But if god allowed us to make that choice and, perhaps, expecting the outcome, why the punishment? If we're going to be punished for making the wrong choice, then why the choice at all? Kind of seems pointless to have free will if there's only one right answer to everything.

This too makes no sense to me. How is holding a gun to someones head, and telling them they have a choice however if they don't choose what you want you'll shoot them, a real choice?

Only in this situation it would be worse because its your soul we're talking about! ;)

Paul answers that in Romans 9

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Thanks.

God/god is just a big kid with an ant farm. Why not? Entertainment I'd say.

Blasphemy is the express ticket, Matrix. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thanks.

Perhaps God wants his children to choose virtue. If Evil and Sin did not exist then it is not a choice. Is virtue truly virtue if there are no choices?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.79
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Thanks.

God/god is just a big kid with an ant farm. Why not? Entertainment I'd say.

Ya, God is real entertained by you. And He has a reward for you, too. :24:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945