• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

As of the other day, I could not see anything which led me to believe this idiot who caused so much death in Tx was anything more that a single instance of rage, using islam as an excuse for his actions. As time passes, we will see more and more about this, and I always remain open to the large possibility that I am wrong on any issue. We have to be careful with what we read in the coming days. On the "local" level, there will be divisive comments and reports that will feed each side of the issue. The important thing is to research each report and weed out the ones that are simply stretching too much to justify their side.

Have you seen this week's Uncle Jay explains the news? He addresses this very thing - about what we can or cannot trust about the news media reporting on the matter - only it's done in a humorous way. Point made, though.

lol no I've never seen that, or his stuff before....thanks! :emot-cheering:

But yes, that was my point. We can get things so wrong at times, and feeding ourselves with a never ending stream of media can cause a situation where we are fed the wrong things. It's always important to actually filter out what is junk, and what is not.

t.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Above all else, we have to look toward God for our guidance. While we may think we have things nailed down and figured out, God has a unique way of showing us just how wrong we can be at times. I am open to being wrong just like anyone else, of course. and willingly open myself up to His correction.

t.

First, let me say I agree with the above. And I'm all for the American justice system; innocent until proven guilty. Hasan is a native born American and, as such, has the full protection of the Constitution. Having said that, my local talk radio host had these observations....Hasan is a member of our armed forces, wearing the uniform of the United States. He is sworn to protect and uphold this country (which is totally voluntary; no one FORCED him to join.) He has communicated with and provided moral support for the enemies of the state and the American people. He has actively spread propaganda for our enemies. He has waged an armed onslaught on the U.S. military. He is guilty of treason and, under federal law, is eligible for the death penalty. These things would be true even if his name was Brad Smith, a Baptist from Omaha, who killed 13 fellow soldiers because he thought it would please God.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Above all else, we have to look toward God for our guidance. While we may think we have things nailed down and figured out, God has a unique way of showing us just how wrong we can be at times. I am open to being wrong just like anyone else, of course. and willingly open myself up to His correction.

t.

First, let me say I agree with the above. And I'm all for the American justice system; innocent until proven guilty. Hasan is a native born American and, as such, has the full protection of the Constitution. Having said that, my local talk radio host had these observations....Hasan is a member of our armed forces, wearing the uniform of the United States. He is sworn to protect and uphold this country (which is totally voluntary; no one FORCED him to join.) He has communicated with and provided moral support for the enemies of the state and the American people. He has actively spread propaganda for our enemies. He has waged an armed onslaught on the U.S. military. He is guilty of treason and, under federal law, is eligible for the death penalty. These things would be true even if his name was Brad Smith, a Baptist from Omaha, who killed 13 fellow soldiers because he thought it would please God.

He will most likely be tried for treason also.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

t.

True enough. If the reports are true and he did indeed contact known enemies of the US, especially while in uniform, in the attempt to coordinate attacks against us, he should be tried for treason, along with murder and anything else he committed. He violated his Oath in a number of ways, that much is clear even without a trial. But, we'll go through the motions and eventually he'll get what he deserves.

The news came out yesterday that he will be tried in military court, so we'll see how that goes. I don't think he will get death for treason, as it's been quite a while since anyone received that for the crime, however I think it's possible and likely he will get it for the murders.

And quite fitting it would be, in my opinion.

t.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

This is a microcosm of our current Foreign Policy. You cannot play PC with people who desire to kill you. You should take all the warning signs seriously and take action when warranted.

Sadly, just like with Nadal, we are playing footsey with dangeorus Jihadists in the world. This will lead to tragedy.

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

t.

True enough. If the reports are true and he did indeed contact known enemies of the US, especially while in uniform, in the attempt to coordinate attacks against us, he should be tried for treason, along with murder and anything else he committed. He violated his Oath in a number of ways, that much is clear even without a trial. But, we'll go through the motions and eventually he'll get what he deserves.

The news came out yesterday that he will be tried in military court, so we'll see how that goes. I don't think he will get death for treason, as it's been quite a while since anyone received that for the crime, however I think it's possible and likely he will get it for the murders.

And quite fitting it would be, in my opinion.

t.

Problem is Ted..... you can only kill him once, and he deserves it multiple times.. I guess we should just dispatch him to the Lord and let Him take care of it.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

This is an e-mail that was posted by the organization "Act for America", an organization who's mission it is to expose Islam as the Jihadist movement that it is.

"Jihad Denial Syndrome" Exposed

The facts are emerging. The warning signs were there. Story after story is breaking new information. Even some in the "establishment media," such as ABC News, have produced news segments revealing the evidence that Nidal Hasan was a radical Islamist.

The FBI had seen warning signs. So had the CIA and the Joint Terrorism Task Force. Numerous fellow officers had witnessed Hasan make statements, even during presentations he gave, that should have set off alarm bells.

Some of the latest news to come out is that Hasan had been in communication with an al Qaeda imam

Guest shiloh357
Have you really missed all of the posts in at least three threads dealing with this matter where people are calling for the deportation of muslims, weeding them out of the Military and Government, and placing guilt upon all muslims due to this incident? Have you really missed the posts that call for the US Government to place muslims under surveliance because we simply cannot trust them due to the war?
I have seen some that can be taken that way when stripped of the context of conversation. I may not have seen every post you have seen, though.

The problem I see though is that you are complaining about what has been said as if it occurs in a vacuum and it doesn't. It is similar to the criticism Israelis recieve for not wanting to live next to Muslims. There are Jewish neighborhoods in Israel where no Muslims are allowed to live and this has been touted as a discriminative policy even though these same Muslims attend mosques on Israeli soil where the destruction of Israel and the Jews is regularly preached. Yet in spite of that threat, the Jews in those neighborhoods are classified as "racists" or "bigots" simply because they don't want Muslims living in close proxmity with them. The threat of annihilation they have to deal doesn't seem to make any difference.

We have Muslims in this country. Some are peaceful. Some are part of terrorist cells just waiting for the green light to reek havoc on the US. Our problem is that the terrorists disguise themselves to appear peaceful. They live in the suburbs. They drink Starbucks, they have white collar jobs and a two-car garage. They go on picnics, frequent night clubs, take their kids to little league practice and generally behave like decent people, but it is all a ruse. It is ruse to fool people just like you.

Islam cannot take over the US militarily. So the plan is take us over demographically. Their plan is to conquer us from the inside out. They are using our own freedoms and openness/acceptance against us. The very things we hold dear are the very tools of our destruction in the hands of radical Muslims.

This is a problem no one wants to address. You are in a room with two guys, and you know one of them wants to kill you and your family, but don't know which one wants to do it, can you afford to give either man the benefit of the doubt? Until you have managed to figure out which one is after you, both are suspect.

We get little to no help from the greater worldwide Muslim community. They refuse to apprehend, try and execute terrorists in their own countries. They do little to inform us of cells in our country, due in part to the fact, that these nations (many of whom are considered "moderate") are actually bankrolling the terrorists.

So that leaves it to us to either weed out the bad seed or take our chances and wait until a terrorist cell detonates a suitcase nuke in New York, DC or LA and we have to lose millions of lives just because some people were more concerned about protecting the freedom of the terrorists, than they were in protecting the lives of their fellow Americans.

People have indeed called for deportation of muslims, removal of all muslims from military service and government jobs, and people have surely stated that this man who shot up everyone in TX was part of a world religion of which all followers must adhere to the call to kill Americans.

Again, please take a moment and review these threads. You don't have to search far, they are all here in the US News Section. If you cannot find them, I will quote directly from them if need be.

Thanks

Feel free.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

We get little to no help from the greater worldwide Muslim community. They refuse to apprehend, try and execute terrorists in their own countries. They do little to inform us of cells in our country, due in part to the fact, that these nations (many of whom are considered "moderate") are actually bankrolling the terrorists.

So that leaves it to us to either weed out the bad seed or take our chances and wait until a terrorist cell detonates a suitcase nuke in New York, DC or LA and we have to lose millions of lives just because some people were more concerned about protecting the freedom of the terrorists, than they were in protecting the lives of their fellow Americans.

That's the crux of the matter. It's better to target them all than to miss the ones who are dangerous. Not kill them; just contain and watch them. No one who is openly communicating with Al Quaida should even be outside a jail, much less serving in our military.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

13 murdered; 31 wounded...sure sounds like a Muslim mass-homicide "bombing" (shooting) to me, but this time again on U.S. soil! And on an American military base yet! Further concrete evidence that the Islamic enemy is among us, not just (as UltraLibDems might say) against us! Please, Mr. President, do not continue dithering while Muhammad's compatriots attack "The Big Satan"!

God Bless America!

Eternal Vigilance Is The Price of Liberty!

Sarah Palin For President in 2012! :emot-hug: