• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  08/06/1967

So, I have been doing some more praying about all this dating stuff and this is my conclusion- ALL in God's timing!

True. It can happen when you least expect it. So don't think about it much and instead, enjoy your single life, your family and friends.

Blessings...South

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,388
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

As I embark upon the dating world once again( at my age of 40 this is so differnt than it use to be) I have come to realize more about ' what I'm looking for' in a mate than ever before.

Anyone have thoughts to share about what you are looking for?

Zoe

Zoegirl, I know you are going to think I'm nuts, but I'd suggest that you attend one of these:

http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnF..._conference.htm

It is a conference on how husbands and wives are supposed to be and act to keep a marriage going and very happy.

I know that being single sounds kind of nutty to go here, but the Christ values for each of us are things that are really not something that is inbread. I have seen these save marriages that were already over and the people involved were just waiting for the divorces to be final (my cousins are involved with the program) So, if you are starting over, I'd suggest that you attend one of these and learn what some of the things women should know and also some of the things men should know and do. and when you find someone, attend another one with him so that he knows also.

My wife and I attended one even though we were not really having problems, however I learned a lot there about how to make her life better and mine much more fulfilled.