JCISGD

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I am not saying that everyone has the love of Jesus in them. I am saying you can meet Jesus in everyone even if they hate Jesus you can meet Jesus in them. This happens when we become born again. Becoming born again is mystical and is a gift from the Holy Ghost.

that is unbiblical.

The bible can only be understood with the wisdom of the Holy Ghost.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying that everyone has the love of Jesus in them. I am saying you can meet Jesus in everyone even if they hate Jesus you can meet Jesus in them. This happens when we become born again. Becoming born again is mystical and is a gift from the Holy Ghost.

that is unbiblical.

The bible can only be understood with the wisdom of the Holy Ghost.

well you've got that market cornered.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Christians, by the very nature of being human, do sin - they repent and are forgiven, but they are not sinless...

and... every person we meet does NOT have the love of Jesus in them.... it would be lovely if they did - but they don't. Your comments sound so very new-age and can you provide Scripture that says everyone has Jesus in them? :noidea:

So - even if they HATE Jesus we can meet Jesus in them? Just how does that happen? You throw being born again out there but it has nothing to do with how people who HATE Jesus actually HAVE Jesus in them.... Did George Fox explain this?

Believer i respect you find it too hard to communicate with me and i dont expect any reply, i just want to urge you to read Fox`s journals before his doctrine and then make up your own mind, which was the point of my OP.

I dont know other sites and the links i provided were deleted but im sure you can find one easily, but i hope you will read his accounts and not those of detractors who usually skew things around to bring false chareges in my experience.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Christians, by the very nature of being human, do sin - they repent and are forgiven, but they are not sinless...

and... every person we meet does NOT have the love of Jesus in them.... it would be lovely if they did - but they don't. Your comments sound so very new-age and can you provide Scripture that says everyone has Jesus in them? :noidea:

So - even if they HATE Jesus we can meet Jesus in them? Just how does that happen? You throw being born again out there but it has nothing to do with how people who HATE Jesus actually HAVE Jesus in them.... Did George Fox explain this?

Jesus is love. Jesus is love for other people. Say you meet your friend. You love him so much but he hates God because he wants to be rich and have as much money as possible. You still love him though as God loves him. When you love him you serve love which is God (Jesus). Thus you meet Jesus in him even if he hates God.

When one becomes born again the Holy Ghost comes and opens one's eyes to this. When one becomes born again the Holy Ghost loves others thorugh us. We see Jesus in them and they see Jesus in us.

This is regular Christianity.

Grace to you,

The Jesus you see in the other is not His Spirit but the fact that he/she is made in the image of God.

Do you agree?

Peace,

Dave

JCISGD,

You stated a few pages back that you had been censored.

There is no censorship here we are biased by the Truth which is grounded in the Word and revealed to us by Faith in Christ Jesus. :noidea:

"We reserve the right to remove any post and any thread that is detrimental to the membership or to the witness of the Ministry and it's Mission."

It's right there in the Terms of Service you agreed to prior to joining this Ministry and as a Moderator here I am responsible before a Holy, Just, and Righteous God for this Ministries content. :thumbsup:

This is a privately funded message board, we reserve the right to edit or remove any postings/members that we feel are detrimental to the fellowship on this board, or detrimental to the witness of the board, as we see fit. It is not possible to read every post. If you see a board violation, please report it using the

Jesus is love. Jesus is love for other people. Say you meet your friend. You love him so much but he hates God because he wants to be rich and have as much money as possible. You still love him though as God loves him. When you love him you serve love which is God (Jesus). Thus you meet Jesus in him even if he hates God.

When one becomes born again the Holy Ghost comes and opens one's eyes to this. When one becomes born again the Holy Ghost loves others thorugh us. We see Jesus in them and they see Jesus in us.

Grace to you,

The Jesus you see in the other is not His Spirit but the fact that he/she is made in the image of God.

Do you agree?

Peace,

Dave

I agree that the other is made in the image of God but when one is born again one sees Jesus in others. One has to meet Jesus in others or one is still living in sin. Jesus is love for others. He came to earth so we could serve Him. He is the Light of hte world. John 3:21. He who does what is right (we are talking a non Christian here) comes to the light that his deeds may become manifested as having been wrought in God. A non-Christian that by grace has come to love and serve God finds that he still does not do things physically for God. The non-Christian then who loves God then accepts Jesus as God so that he can serve Jesus in everyone he meets.

I dont know other sites and the links i provided were deleted but im sure you can find one easily, but i hope you will read his accounts and not those of detractors who usually skew things around to bring false chareges in my experience.

and who are t he people skewing things around to bring false charges against this man? or are you going to deny that you were accusing anyone of any such thing? (given that you still never answered who you were accusing earlier, when i quoted the accusations you made then.)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Grace to you,

Do you agree?

Peace,

Dave

I agree that the other is made in the image of God but when one is born again one sees Jesus in others. One has to meet Jesus in others or one is still living in sin. Jesus is love for others. He came to earth so we could serve Him. He is the Light of hte world. John 3:21. He who does what is right (we are talking a non Christian here) comes to the light that his deeds may become manifested as having been wrought in God. A non-Christian that by grace has come to love and serve God finds that he still does not do things physically for God. The non-Christian then who loves God then accepts Jesus as God so that he can serve Jesus in everyone he meets.

Supporting scripture?? :thumbsup:

Grace to you,

Do you agree?

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

The Word of God, our re-proof for our Doctrine, states that the Blood of Jesus Saves us from sin, perod.

Here is a portion of our Statement of Faith;

We believe all mankind are sinful and are therefore subject to God

Grace to you,

Do you agree?

Peace,

Dave

Supporting scripture?? :thumbsup:

John 3:21

"But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."