• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I'm saddened by yet another "Christian" artist saying they're homosexual. As someone who was victimized by homosexuality (my marriage destroyed by it) I have to question these people's belief systems. I believe they are being used by the Destroyer, who has an agenda to steal, kill and destroy those who name the name of Y'shua. Most of these people are lied to by the Destroyer. They regularly scissor out parts of the word of YHWH that they don't like, such as the first chapter of Romans and almost all the Old Testament. If this continues, we of this age are going to have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah because, in comparison, those cities are lightweights compared to what we are doing today.

YHWH's wrath is coming, folks. We need to be in prayer heavily over this world and it's practices. Our blood will be required because we haven't done enough to stop the tide of the evil. All we do is sit back and gossip about it. Let's put our words into action.

a.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  234
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/16/1978

Praying for this person, Jennifer Knapp. God is mighty to save, and if she repents, there will be no condemnation in Christ.

A month ago, one of my colleagues (who is gay) informed me that he is part of the board of elders at his church ( a Catholic church here in the city) where gay marriages and baby dedications are practiced regularly. He also said that no where in the NT is homosexuality condemned. I had to swallow back my words because I was a bit taken aback at that moment.... rather stunned.

I know it is hard for gay people to admit what the Word of God says, but if you are gay and reading this now, know that the Holy Spirit can save you from this and change your orientation completely. There are lots of testimonies online of former gay people who were saved from this by Christ. When we are attached to certain things (fornication, alcohol, drugs, lying, stealing etc), the enemy tries to make us twist Bible words around to fit our own sinful wants. I am speaking also for myself. But that is why the Bible is also called the sword of the spirit, because it cuts through our flesh all the way to the truth.... not always pleasant. But the truth sets us free from bondage in the end!!!

Our God is faithful and just to forgive us when we turn to him. He who loved us when we were still sinners!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

He also said that no where in the NT is homosexuality condemned. I had to swallow back my words because I was a bit taken aback at that moment.... rather stunned.

This is what they all say. It is completely untrue. There is NT scripture. Their corrupt reasoning is based solely on the fact that Jesus never mentioned anything about homosexuality being a sin. Well, Jesus didn't say a lot of things. More importantly, Jesus did not come to abolish the laws of the Torah.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I hope she continues making Christian music.

Why? She is not a Christian if she is a practicing homosexual.

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I hope she continues making Christian music.

That's like asking Satan to sing you a lullaby.

This woman is an obvious false convert.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I don't know who she is - I've heard Christian singer - but I have not heard her sing. I do not know why people who have some figment of celebrity feel the overwhelming need to open their personal lives up for display and discussion.

Sensationalism sells.

Yes, it does. But in Ms. Knapp's line of work - I wouldn't think declaring herself a homosexual would not improve sales or concert bookings - she is marketing herself to a Christian audience. It seems to me like she shot herself in the foot here. IMO, the more "sensationalistic" ... the more I distance myself ...

Sis, she is now marketing herself as mainstream... where the whole "coming out" business is actually cool. :wub:

Oh ... well, I still don't know who she is... :emot-hug:

Don't feel bad, sister; I don't either! (And I'm a big fan of Christian contemporary.) I've never heard of her before.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I don't know who she is - I've heard Christian singer - but I have not heard her sing. I do not know why people who have some figment of celebrity feel the overwhelming need to open their personal lives up for display and discussion.

Sensationalism sells.

Yes, it does. But in Ms. Knapp's line of work - I wouldn't think declaring herself a homosexual would not improve sales or concert bookings - she is marketing herself to a Christian audience. It seems to me like she shot herself in the foot here. IMO, the more "sensationalistic" ... the more I distance myself ...

Sis, she is now marketing herself as mainstream... where the whole "coming out" business is actually cool. :wub:

Oh ... well, I still don't know who she is... :emot-hug:

Don't feel bad, sister; I don't either! (And I'm a big fan of Christian contemporary.) I've never heard of her before.

That makes me feel better - I had no clue who she was....

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

YHWH's wrath is coming, folks. We need to be in prayer heavily over this world and it's practices. Our blood will be required because we haven't done enough to stop the tide of the evil. All we do is sit back and gossip about it. Let's put our words into action.

a.

The only way we can be right with the Old Testament is to stone homosexuals. I don't know about you but I'm not willing to go that far. I condemn their actions and don't associate with them; that's the best I can do. Thoughts?

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

The only way we can be right with the Old Testament is to stone homosexuals. I don't know about you but I'm not willing to go that far.

Darn it.

*wyguy drops his stones and shuffles away quietly*

:wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

Uganda has adopted just this because of American evangelist missionaries teaching that th Aids epidemic is a direct consequence of homosexuality.