Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

I really believe that America is toast. It's only a matter of time before we are visited by the certain punishment to come. And I think it's gonna be huge. It'll be the kind of thing that is so shocking to the rest of the world that people will surely see it for what it is and repent.

You almost sound like you can't wait.....:rolleyes:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

Methinks the Great Babylon of Rev. 17 & 18 will entail all world religions of the Last Days devoid of Jesus Christ as the only Savior, His imperative New Birth of John Chapter 3, the authenticity of Holy Writ and the preaching of a literal heaven and hell. We see it forming now: "ecumenical memorial services" including all man's religions minus the centrality of Jesus Christ, God-In-Flesh (John 1:1,14), featuring Oprah's "new-age" baloney, Richard Gere's "Buddhist self-righteousness," despicable homosexual "shacking-up" (accepted by most main-line UltraLib power structures), and the abolition of the One True God & His settled Word of Truth from education, government, even many churches yet! Keep watching....it's going to get worse long before it ever gets a mite better! "The Great Babylon" of Revelation 17 & 18 is rearing it very ugly, Christ-denying head!

<:)))X

arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I've got people that I am greatly concerned about in my life. I don't wanna see their terror.

Ronnie, there is not one person who is in Christ that is not concerned about others. All we can do is allow Christ to live in and through us so they can have a small glimpse of who He is and allow His Spirit to work it our in them. Fear is not of the Lord, but how satan can control us. Lay your fears before Him and do not take them back up again.

We have to be very careful with what we take as truth. Place what people say beside scripture and allow His word to be the judge. There are a lot of false prophets coming with words that will sound convincing, but those who follow Christ will know the difference by the witness of His Spirit in us.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And there's people who believe the Roman Catholic church is Mystery Babylon.

Really, this "I believe" game can cause a lot of hurt feelings.

I don't play games with my beliefs, they're serious business. I also believe that there's an ignore button on this forum. If anyone does not like my beliefs then I suggest they just ignore me because I am not changing my beliefs to keep from hurting anyone.

Whoa there - you have seriously misread my post.

I am not offended. Are you?

My statement is based upon having been on this board for several years and having been through this discussion and others like it time and time again.

Really, base on the OP's question, I really could lay down argument after argument for why the Roman Catholic Church is Babylon the Great (or Mystery Babylon, whichever term people prefer) the same way you are laying down the arguments for why the USA is her.

And I said "game" because in the end no one has ever benefited from these finger-pointings of who Babylon, the AC, & the False Prophet are. Rather, a lot of bitter feelings were the fruit left-over.

I really believe that America is toast. It's only a matter of time before we are visited by the certain punishment to come. And I think it's gonna be huge. It'll be the kind of thing that is so shocking to the rest of the world that people will surely see it for what it is and repent.

Isaiah:30:8: Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:

Isaiah:30:9: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

Isaiah:30:10: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

Isaiah:30:11: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

Isaiah:30:12: Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:

Isaiah:30:13: Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

Isaiah:30:14: And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

Everyone see how God does things?

Is America the only nation deserving of God's judgment?

And how does our deserving judgment make us "Babylon the Great"?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Isaiah:30:8: Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:

Isaiah:30:9: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

Isaiah:30:10: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

Isaiah:30:11: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

Isaiah:30:12: Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:

Isaiah:30:13: Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

Isaiah:30:14: And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

Everyone see how God does things?

And how does this point to America?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You almost sound like you can't wait.....:rolleyes:

I really believe that America is toast

If not toast then at least a McDonald's bun, the latter is probably more akin to food from satan......

I

Revelation:1:3: Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Amen~!

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  4.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Whats your take about who the the Great Babylon spoken of in Revelations is referring too:

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; and the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. (Revelation 18:21-24)

The destruction of this country will be so severe that it will be uninhabitable. Not even the light of one lamp will be found in this place. For in one day it will be reduced to rubble.

So Ronnie, are you moving to Europe or Asia? Maybe to Iraq, where the real Babylon is located?

Yeah, I think America is Babylon, and Sodom.

Have you ever heard of Dimitru Duduman? I think that this man's prophecy is going to come to pass soon. You should look into it. America's days are numbered.

Whoa there - you have seriously misread my post.

I am not offended. Are you?

My statement is based upon having been on this board for several years and having been through this discussion and others like it time and time again.

Really, base on the OP's question, I really could lay down argument after argument for why the Roman Catholic Church is Babylon the Great (or Mystery Babylon, whichever term people prefer) the same way you are laying down the arguments for why the USA is her.

And I said "game" because in the end no one has ever benefited from these finger-pointings of who Babylon, the AC, & the False Prophet are. Rather, a lot of bitter feelings were the fruit left-over.

Revelation:1:3: Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Do you know how many times I've seen people throw out that verse as if it proves they are the one who is correct?

All this shows is that you are arrogant and have no defense for your position but to claim superiority based on nothing other than that you are better at exalting yourself.

Why do you not answer the questions and actually make a case? There's another brother on the board who believes as you do, but he'd respond with actual substance. I may not agree with him, but at least he has something to offer and shows that he knows his stuff.