• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

With all of GW Bush's faults, I believe the evidence is clear that he is a man of prayer - like the way he would pray for people.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The current leadership we have in this Nation are far from righteousness. They look to man and not to God for guidance and that is the whole point. :thumbsup:

peace,

dave

As did the administration before this one, and the one before that, and the one before that.....politics is a dirty business. If you believe any of them are trying to follow God and base their governance on Him....you're in for bitter disappointment. Nor do they care about us, the people, as evidenced by the fact that Congress took the next five weeks off to campaign instead of staying and doing the work we're PAYING them to do. :huh:

i am a christian by choice? what the heck does that mean? does it mean 'i'm a christian because that's what will politically benefit me to say?" oh wait, he did kinda say it when he said "This is a country that is still predominantly Christian" in the interview.

interesting how not once during his lengthy little explanation of why he chose christianity, did he mention a personal relationship with Jesus, or mention what Jesus has done for Him. no testimony at all. his testimony was simply about his choice... and his goal was clear... to help others find "their own grace".

he did mention that Jesus died for our sins. he didn't say anything about Jesus being alive and well. he think he is serving a dead god, the precepts of which make him have a desire to be big brother, *cough* i mean "my brother's keeper".

and for the record, WE don't have to revere and respect "as much as our own" the buddhists, hindu, muslim, (et al) path to grace. obama is welcome to revere and respect whatever he wants. but he can quit speaking for the lot of us.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The current leadership we have in this Nation are far from righteousness. They look to man and not to God for guidance and that is the whole point. :thumbsup:

peace,

dave

As did the administration before this one, and the one before that, and the one before that.....politics is a dirty business. If you believe any of them are trying to follow God and base their governance on Him....you're in for bitter disappointment. Nor do they care about us, the people, as evidenced by the fact that Congress took the next five weeks off to campaign instead of staying and doing the work we're PAYING them to do. :huh:

Actually, "all of the Congress" did not want to take time off for campaigning. One party wanted to stay and debate the merits of not raising taxes early next year in a recession. They sought to do the right thing and half of the opposing party agreed with them but lost on a party line vote.

You've really got to stop painting with such a large brush dear sister. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I think by his words and deeds, Obama is a Universalist - he does not believe Jesus is the only way. And on top of him being a cheerleader for the homosexuals and abortionists - it's pretty clear he is a Christian in name only.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

What difference does it make what his religion is?

i dont know what religion oboma is, but He certainly is not a christian.... just look at the fruit that is a result of his choices. jesus said we will know them by there fruit.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I know for sure only one thing about Obama. He has been appointed by God to be president. Romans 13:1b For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Why would God have such a man in the White House? Only He can see the beginning from the end, meaning I can be assured that he has His reasons. My best conclusion is that He is setting up the world for the return of His Son, Christ Jesus! Amen!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2

I know for sure only one thing about Obama. He has been appointed by God to be president. Romans 13:1b For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Why would God have such a man in the White House? Only He can see the beginning from the end, meaning I can be assured that he has His reasons. My best conclusion is that He is setting up the world for the return of His Son, Christ Jesus! Amen!

I've also heard it said that a nation has the president it deserves. :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

WOW...you should start a new topic with this. This people need to know.