• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

A newer report gives more info -

There was a firefight, which included Osama firing on the American troops, and Osama used a woman (believed to be one of his wives) as a human shield.

Bringing him back alive was not an option then. He was killed in the firefight.

I'm hesitant to believe they are lying about the death. But they shouldn't have left a trail of inconsistencies - my questions in the beginning. Even if it was him and he was killed, it makes it appear as if something is fishy. Not good.

And I still say the report should have said, "Osama's body being dumped into the ocean."

All this was reported on NBC last night. I listened to it for a few hours. What was your original news source where you received all of the inconsistant info?

:huh:

I was checking various internet sources last night - they all said the same thing.

Nothing about the firefight was reported until this morning (well, I turned off the computer at 1am ET so the new info could have been earlier than the morning news, but it still is not the original), and nothing about the identification of the woman came out until more recently.

Was NBC mentioning the firefight and the woman shield being his wife before Obama gave his speech?

• Group:  Royal Member

Well, I heard last night.

Here is a story from Yahoo news from 10pm Last Night. It includes a timeline.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110502/pl_atlantic/cnnosamabinladendead37230_1

"President Obama, in an address to the country, said he ordered the attack on the compound last week on a lead that dated back to August. No Americans were harmed during the attack which was carried out today."

Hmm...OK, that could answer one question. I'm not the only one who read and heard the raid having occurred a week ago, though. But I'll give you that one.

But this only answers the report on when the raid occurred.

The other information releases are posted at a few hours after the initial reports.

Guest man

They can call us "birthers" and "deathers" if they want. That means they shouldn't be upset if someone calls them idiots and cowards

Someone is sounding overly sensitive here. :whistling:

Why is it that Obama's wicked minions can ridicule and humiliate but we can't fire back? If this person claims to be a christian (and I now have doubts) then they can forgive me...and they can also be required to "act" christian.

Seriously, humiliation? Wow. :blink:

Sticks and stones.....

And if he can forgive you, can you not do the same for him?

"Birthers" is a term of slander. Slander is meant to humiliate.

The article spoke of the woman. I guess the reporter had not learned who the woman was. I don't see what the big deal is. The article reported he used a woman as a shield. This illistrates what a lowlife Bin Laden was no matter who the woman was.

You had said you heard all of this last night when you posted a Reply to my post which explained the woman to be revealed as his wife. That is why I made an issue of it.

If you want to say, "Sorry, miscommunication," or, "Responded to wrong post," I'll let it go.

I don't really see what the big deal is about things being reported an hour or two later. It takes time to sort the details at times. Though I know that prime time TV programing was interupted on network TV. I heard many of these details last night. If others didn;t they just weren't at the right place.

The big deal is not about new information coming to light but to the change in information.

Guest man

"Birthers" is a term of slander. Slander is meant to humiliate.

Is anyone really mortified and feeling a loss of dignity and pride when they're called a "birther"?

All this name calling is so childish. Of all the names I've ever been called, and I've been called a few :whistling: , not one has ever humiliated me.

:rolleyes:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

why are you all being so sensitive......

Guest yod

A whole new style of conspiracy theorists will now start popping up that Osama bin Laden is still alive.

I hereby coin the term for these loonies as "deathers". :24:

When someone starts painting ridicule on people who have reasonable and legitimate questions instead of even trying to address the issues being raised, then they are bullies. I don't like bullies...especially not the ones who justify murdering children.

I push back when it's obvious they aren't here to reason. It's a paternal thing. You can ignore me if it bothers you....or feel free to stop them in a more "restrained" way if you think you can.

I told you I heard this last night on TV. Accept that or not, it's up to you. I would suggest you change your new sources though since you seem to be able to find anything out on your own.

But what "this" did you hear last night? If we are talking apples and oranges I can accept that. But what you are saying is not addressing any of my questions, except for the first on.

Please try to help me with understanding. I'd rather not fight.

Oh goodness gravy - and you all thought the Conservatives' suspicions were bad! :blink:

Bin Laden's Death Spawns Conspiracy Theories

Now these are loony!