• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,797
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Thank you Steven. I responded though with I don't fully know.

Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Everything you mentioned come from His power.

The renewing of our minds must go back to the first willfull sin we commited and restructure of thought also from that beginning damage

of sin induced by wrong thinking... I fear most do not effort themselves as such for the sheer work alone= of amount of life and further dispute

of things not considered sin and held in regard by the old mind! I don't believe any of us will have a perfectly repented life BUT thanks be to

Our Lord's perfecct work... the rewards of right thinking bring so much peace and depth of being as to enjoy His Presence as the fire burns

in the heart the myriad of truths and perfect alignement forming a very narrow path of proper thought guarded on each side by the boundaries

of His Word! You think of power but is it as God thinks of it? That is the question isn't it- is my mind becoming as His... Spiritual aquaintance

is to know His Word as He has Written it for precept upon precept ... line upon line... the ultimate answer will come when we step into His

Presence and His acknowlegement of us or His turning away in displeasure not knowing us!

Not by might, strength, but by my Spirit said the Lord. So, if the Holy Spirit is actually God the Father, then why does the Holy Spirit refer to himself as God's Power, and God refer to Him as His Spirit? I am not saying what you believe is untrue, after all us Charismatics say we are filled with God, God lives in us.

God examples Himself to us that we may know by example what true perfection looks and acts like... true power 'IS' simply what it 'IS' and has

no need to prove, show forth, protect itself becaus it is unequaled, unchallenged reality that moves about by the Pleasure of It's Holder God

The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit ... In Their councils it was decided whats what and where and how and why and when and

The Who in each eternal directive and formation brought about by The Father's Good Pleasure... of which we are witness! Now The Holy Spirit is

fulfilling His Directives according to God's Word Perfectly and that is to do as we are seeing which magnifies the minuteness of Scripture's fulfillment

and The Godhead's gifts of such a foundation yet most never even open it to begin to understand what is truely there! To us who are consumed

with it's reality of presence sorrows for what they are missing and fears they miss to much! This is the angst I have for the tongues issue as it is an

encouragement outside of reason and lies in the sensual aspects of feelings used to motivate and draw by that assurance that it is of God... yet the

apex of determination of God's acceptance of us is by knowledge of us and the us of Him

1 Co 2:12-16

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God,

that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which

the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man

does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can

he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges

all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For "who has known the mind

of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ

NKJV

This is all predicated upon reason Mike and a thorough examination of Scriptures will show forth God's very much involved with the Word

aspect of communication by reason -renew your mind because the old one just cannot receive the things of God!

All I am saying is there is a reason for this separations, and the Word is written the way it is for a certain reason. Because of that, I don't want to close myself off from learning something. The Holy Spirit is God the Father, end story is not something I can do because of many scriptures. I won't rule it out, but won't say its fact either.

We are all under the same mandate from God

2 Ti 2:15

15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

NKJV

2 Ti 3:16-17

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

KJV

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You should never hear anything from God that does not leave you with Joy or answers. Satan can't mimic this, He is a liar and there is no truth in him. Anything he says, or comes out of his mouth is not true. We are not wary of his devices, and should be able to right away detect this.

One reason so many are deceived is because the devil can and does mimic feelings. Actualy Mike, the devil is very well adapt

at using the truth. He stuffs a lie in the middle of it. People chew on it that type of thing all the time.

Joel Osteen preaches that God is Good, God is going to bring you out, God is going to bring you up. That is scripture, we are more than conquerors because he loves us. More than, means more than enough victory there and then some over every thing. Joel is not preaching bad, he just preaches the same thing with a different angle every time. If we need to hear something else, then we need to listen to other things. It's good though to hear that God loves you, and everything is going to be OK. I need that sometimes.

Why do people feeling so good need to even know about victory? It's all good, right? Gospel light...with artificial sweetener

What we need to hear is all the truth all the time. Mr. Smiley has denied what the word actually states more than once to often.

He is not a unilateralist. He just won't put anyone in hell, and he spends most his time on all the good things God wants to do for you. He has spoken against gay sins and other things. He won't tell you they are going to hell though, because he says he is not the judge. I suppose some folks will be in heaven that will even surprise us.

Joel preaches truth, He will not put anyone in Hell though. I suppose on the outside we should not judge anyone either. There is nothing negative about scripture, but I don't think you meant it that way. The Bible also talks about sins, and things that keep you out of God's best, and Joel seems to preach just God's best, not addressing the what happens if you don't do as your suppose to do.

No worries. You are right...Joel will not be putting anyone in hell...however, he is not keeping them out either. Mike, how do you go from Joel to Copeland and everything in between? I'll give you A+ for enthusiasm, but -C for some of the things you seem to agree with including the gods thing and the no Trinity thing.

Anyway, remarkably off topic

I would only insert that both Copeland and Osteen are WOF (Word of Faith), Prosperity, Name it claim it speakers.

Do they help people with money or psychology? Probably, but not too much with that Christian walk. Seems the greatest thing to understand from both of them is that Rich is good with Jesus, and wanted. Seems that they both also help very little with a person that is in true bondage. There are so many people that are under a curse of sorts, and all the positive thinking, prayer oils,,, they are not going to help in the capacity as suggested. Never are we to believe that giving to a particular ministry is going to bring us wealth or happiness.

Ok, I got ranting, so please don't rate my content either. Funny thing~ I believe that gifts exist today. I just don't buy the hyperbole that many are selling.

FYI~ A guy on TBN was selling a series of recording on how to receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Was there not a sever admonishing to a former sorcerer for trying to do the same thing? There was a heavy price he paid for that.

Just saying, and yet there are a few decent people on that Channel. Just so embarrassed to instruct some of my newly Christian friends to watch it. UGH

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Thank you Onelight:

I don't believe so. I never read once about Jesus casting demons out of any inanimate object, to even confront one.

I think the book the late great planet Earth had some type of possessed or cursed Object. Many believers attribute problems to possessed things or cursed things in their house. There are Many books like that. Guides for deliverance minister's. I guess then the next question would be, is having a Ouija board in the house at least drawing in bad spirits, or do you think that is something we personally would have to put or faith in to cause an issue?

I believe the junk should not be in the house, but I don't believe it would matter if it was, and if the believer had a right heart with God.

There is one way to the Father and that is through Christ Jesus. However, there are many ways to draw upon evil. You can make anything up that you want and seek evil and it will come like a roaring lion. It does not have to be tarot cards or a Ouija board. Those are just objects used to confirm you are seeking an answer, and since it is not through Jesus, you will not be getting anything from God in return.

Tarot cards, Ouija boards, bones, etc. are just objects people use. They themselves hold no power or answers, they are inanimate objects. Burn them and they do not die. As for what man writes, this is one reason from many why I stick to scripture.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Can they be cast out of a House? Just made to go away from our habitat?

They can be cast out of those people they possess, the unsaved, but setting limits as to where they can go, nope. I am sure they follow some people right into church.

Well, in my camp, some believe that putting Oil on the door frames and walking around rebuking them in Jesus name "Cleans the home" If you put incense in their hands then I doubt you could tell a difference from what you see on tv as a medium, and a believer. I think they are around all the time, even in the home and we are not to give them place. This oil and door frame is practiced by many Christians. I am sure they get it from the lambs blood on the door frame so the destroyer would pass.

I have yet read in scripture where we are to sprinkle oil over our homes to protect them. Those who believe that have a tendency to believe the oil has a special power or anointing, but I believe Christ is my anointing and He will protect me. I came out of a group of believers who followed the sprinkling of oil everywhere to cast out demons. I left because they could not show me anywhere in scripture where we are told to do so. It is a man made idea. I would be grateful if you can show me where Jesus told us to anoint our homes with oil. We are told to anoint the head of those who we pray for. There is also anointing the heads of those who enter our house. Each time, it is a person they anoint, not an object.

Mark 6:13 "And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them."

James 5:14 "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord."

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Sevenseas.

ps...I realize yr questions are not directed just to yours truly but are open to all

I would never attempt to annoy you. You do believe that right? :)

Jesus Is Lord.

????.......I'm fine....no probs :)

1) Are evil spirits acting like Human Ghost?

2) do they physically manifest, has anyone seen one, or had one touch them?

3) Do evil spirits possess inanimate objects? Like a owl statue, or a doll.

4) What roll do they play in the unsaved, and the saved. Are the rolls different, or are they the same.

5) Can evil spirits radiate cold, or some other strong sense or feelings?

6) Can they be cast out of our house, our life?

Having seen them answered now, I understand better. I really did not know what you meant by 'human ghost'

1) I think that evil spirits may 'act' like a human to those who believe in the departed coming back to haunt them

​However, I do believe that the spirit that appeared to the witch in regards to King Saul may quite possibly have been the real thing...I've heard several reasons for this and we don't know all there is regarding such things; I believe what scripture teaches regarding the ban on seances and fortune telling ... all the occultic practices

2)I do believe they can interact physically but that is not the norm. Yes, I have had experience with that. I believe that those that practice the black arts can send spirits to those they wish to harm or enchant or whatever....I am not sure that humans have any actual control over these spirits...more likely the spirits simply give the appearance...actually I am not sure...but I do believe such things go on

3)I do not think inanimate objects are possessed or have power in or of themselves. I do believe there is an association with such things and it is not advisable to have such in your home that represent the demonic...I don't believe wearing a crucifix keeps you from harm and I don't believe Christians should practice anything not indicated in scripture...however, I find it best not to practice anything...my personal decision...such as anointed hankies or oil or whatever...I have seen this done and all sorts of wrong beliefs issue from it...I imagine that such things might be done properly somewhere at sometime as they are in the Bible but I choose not to participate

4) I believe their main role is to deceive...in believers in order to cause questioning of our faith and to doubt God among some of the harm they do. They are insidious and it would do good to take seriously the warnings in the NT regarding being aware of their devices. In non-believers, they pretty much do what God allows I imagine...but truth be told I have seen and actually experienced some things that Christians by and large will tell you the devil cannot do to a child of God.

5) I believe that they can definitely have sway over feelings of both the saved and the unsaved. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Eph 6:12 and therefore, we must Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, Eph 6:14

6) yes but sometimes it is ongoing. I do not believe Christians are possessed...as I have studied the subject over the years, it is my understanding

that the actual wording is not possession anyway..as in the person is possessed but rather, that the person possesses or has the demon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,797
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Sevenseas.

ps...I realize yr questions are not directed just to yours truly but are open to all

I would never attempt to annoy you. You do believe that right? :)

Jesus Is Lord.

????.......I'm fine....no probs :)

braggart... :)

L10

FYI~ A guy on TBN was selling a series of recording on how to receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Was there not a sever admonishing to a former sorcerer for trying to do the same thing? There was a heavy price he paid for that.

9Now for some time a man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city and amazed all the people of Samaria. He boasted that he was someone great, 10and all the people, both high and low, gave him their attention and exclaimed, “This man is the divine power known as the Great Power.” 11They followed him because he had amazed them for a long time with his magic. 12But when they believed Philip as he preached the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. 13Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.

14When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them. 15When they arrived, they prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit, 16because the Holy Spirit had not yet come upon any of them; they had simply been baptized intoc the name of the Lord Jesus. 17Then Peter and John placed their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

18When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money 19and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”

20Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money! 21You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God. 22Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord. Perhaps he will forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. 23For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.” Acts 8

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? Romans 8:32

God is the One who gives us the Holy Spirit and He is the One who decides who gets what gifts.

The behavior of some of these self made preaches on TBN and like channels is disgraceful and they have their reward already.

braggart... :)

Only in the Lord ;)

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

They were thrown down to the earth. This is their "prison" and can't go back to heaven. Satan is the prince of this world and the ruler of the kingdom of the air. It's not until after the seventh trumpet that the kingdom of the world, becomes the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ (Rev. 11).