• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

So let's see.

Hawaii officials & the special assistant to the Hawaii attorney general have repeatedly confirmed it's authentic.

Obama released the long form to quell suspicions.

Courts have rebuffed lawsuits over the issue.

McCain said Obama was an American citizen last election, and wouldn't touch the birther thing.

Romney is currently not touching the birther thing.

Pretty much every mainstream news source (including Fox) treats the birther issue as a big joke.

but... and I'm going to have to try to keep myself from laughing as I type this..

a volunteer posse from Arizona have an investigator who claims it's fake, and that is somehow given credence over the massive pile of contrary evidence and general common sense that all go against it.

I wish I could make this sorta thing up. Yet here we are years later.

Then I remind you that this is the first time it has been examined by investigators, law men, and detectives.

They are volunteers because they didn't want to be accused of spending our tax dollars on this, but they are capable men/women who work in law enforcement and fraud detection, as opposed to politicians and liberal media.

They didn't make a determination about where he was born, only that the evidence he has offered is fraudulent. They state how they came to that conclusion so if you can offer a plausible reason why they are wrong, please do!

Like I've been saying since the summer of 2008. This is a distraction, yes, but if we ever get to the bottom of why and how, it will unravel what has happen since...

Hamburgers, I find you to be intellectually honest usually, but you would be calling for investigation had this happened with GW Bush. Why does Obama get the benefit of doubt when he has been caught in so many lies already? Why is he presumed innocent on anything?

For those of you who believe the BC is fake...do you lose sleep over this?

You have already wasted 5 years OF YOUR LIFE on this. How many hours have some of you spent googling, reading books etc in an effort to prove Obama is not elligible to be POTUS? Those are hours you will NEVER get back.

At what point do you think to yourself that maybe your energy and time should be spent on something which might garner positive results?

How much sleep did you lose over Sarah Palin's anal exam? Who cares about when Romney left Bain Capitol?

Those things were much less important than this...I've noticed that hypocrites don't like the truth coming to light.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Here's my theory. I'd say it's my "2 cents worth", but that may be over-valuing it. Anyway, here goes. . .

1. Obama probably was born in Hawaii - but when he entered public life he never released the original because there was something on it (embarrassing, perhaps) that he did not want to be made known. (I won't speculate as to what that something might be, because I got into some "hot water" on another thread by doing just that)

2. For things like running for the office of community organizer or Illinois state senator, it never became an issue. It may not have even been an issue when he ran for US Senator from Illinois.

3. It became an issue when he burst on the national scene - given his, shall we say, unusual background. (Unusual background being raised by single mom, went by at least two surnames, attended a racist church for 20 years, etc.)

I think Obama made the decision TO NOT release the original for a couple of possible reasons:

1. He didn't have to. He did "the letter of the law" and not "the spirit of the law."

2. He knew his sycophants would come to his defense, and succeed in making those who kept this an issue look like kooks or fools.

Brilliant strategy, actually.

Blessings!

-Ed

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Hamburgers, I find you to be intellectually honest usually, but you would be calling for investigation had this happened with GW Bush. Why does Obama get the benefit of doubt when he has been caught in so many lies already? Why is he presumed innocent on anything?

First of all: thanks! :)

Second of all, if the exact same scenarios were flipped around, I do feel that I would feel the same way (ie would be in defense of Bush) because I think there is a much greater amount of evidence to the contrary than in favor. To bring it to a more current issue, regarding Romney & his tax records, I personally doubt that there is much to be found there that is criminal. I think should Romney release more records we would see how much money he has, and we will see how much the current tax system benefits him. I also think the fact that Bain corporation put millions into outsourcing while Romney was the CEO puts him in an indefensible position, but I don't see anything criminal in that, nor is it anything new. Still it makes sense that Romney would want to distance himself from it since it goes contrary to his platform of getting more American jobs.

The problem with the 'birther issue' is no matter how much evidence there is to show Obama was born in Hawaii there will never be 100% proof. Things can always be faked, people will always think of conspiracy theories no matter how much of a stretch they might be, because yes there might be truth in it and there is no way to definitively prove it otherwise.

In those cases I try to take what both sides are saying & compare the evidence and the feasibility. That is why I think the birther issue is wrong - think about all the documents that would have had to be forged (not to mention his birth announcement in Hawaii), all the officials that would have to keep the conspiracy underwraps (in Hawaii and elsewhere), all the news media sources that would need to keep quiet, all the politicians who wouldn't be willing to blow the whistle, etc etc etc.

Again that's not to say it couldn't be true, but put in practice people aren't usually very good at keeping secrets, much less interstate-wide conspiracies with such implications.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

For those of you who believe the BC is fake...do you lose sleep over this?

You have already wasted 5 years OF YOUR LIFE on this. How many hours have some of you spent googling, reading books etc in an effort to prove Obama is not elligible to be POTUS? Those are hours you will NEVER get back.

At what point do you think to yourself that maybe your energy and time should be spent on something which might garner positive results?

Actually KathyAnne, i have worked with Adobe Acrobat files for a very very long time.... it took me about 5 minutes to decide it was not a document that could be said to prove his claim to be an official document...... and about two hours at a later date to decide it is definately a manufactured pdf file and is a fraud.

I also thought it really interesting that he made this available a few days before jerry Corsi published his book on the subject...... and he is about to update his book.

BTW, I bought Corsi's book for it has a lot of obama's early years documented.

The real disaster waiting for him is the movie 2016 that comes out in full on the 27th. None of this is behind him, and will only show how totally out of touch "We the People" are concerning our liberties and the safety of our entire way of life and the Law itself.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Pamplet putlished by Obama's literary agent and was in existance since 1991.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I would find it hard to believe that Obama didn't approve this back in 1991

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Even if Obama was born outside of America, having one American parent means that he is automatically granted US Citizenship upon birth. If Obama were to be disqualified from being a natural born citizen because of that, then McCain would also be ineligible for President as well.

Not so, B.E. Go back to the books and read what is spelled out in U.S. law. While I believe the President is a natural born citizen, you really should get your facts straight before throwing them out there. And both of John McCain's parents were American citizens living in another country, actually a U.S. territory; different scenario altogether.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

They need to impeach him now...before the election.

Anyway why would he want to change his name ? From an english name Barry, to Barack , a foreign name ?

Why didn't he keep his english name? He was raised with, his grand-parents in the U.S....where commonly

our first names are english , here.

His family was total ...muslim.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

They need to impeach him now...before the election.

Anyway why would he want to change his name ? From an english name Barry, to Barack , a foreign name ?

Why didn't he keep his english name? He was raised with, his grand-parents in the U.S....where commonly

our first names are english , here.

His family was total ...muslim.

"Barry" is a nickname; he was born Barack Hussein Obama Jr. He never changed his name. His grandparents in Hawaii were agnostics and his mother was a atheist.