• Days Won:  1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

I am approving this video due to the difference of what has been presented about planet X. This video claims the planet that is coming is the size of the moon, not the size of what is described as Nibiru. I am not promoting a conspiracy theory but do enjoy sci-fi. Please keep this conversation civil and check your resources. If it starts to get our of hand, it will be given a break.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you Onelight... My youngest brother told me about this and has been posting videos he finds on Facebook .. I haven't listened to the other ones he has on there yet except for this one but was curious as to what other ppl may have heard..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

hummm, that was totally interesting.... will have to ponder for a while. I wish I knew more about the people on the show, and who was telling them about it.

The Navy saying things east of the Blue Ridge Parkway being in danger is a whole lot of people.... and infrastructure....

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,925
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Wormwood?

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water--the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

--Revelation 8:10,11

Blessings!

-Ed

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Wormwood?

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water--the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

--Revelation 8:10,11

Blessings!

-Ed

That is possible, but we shouldn't get too disturbed about it. We've got a trip to Canada planned for the weekend after that first date. Hope it's the second date for we'll have time to get back home. Besides if we gotta die, it would be better to do it after a two wek cruise than the weekend berore....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Hmmmm....interesting! NOT.... COG, NSA, CIA, NAVY, ARMY are no made up of people that have two heads and want to see millions of people die. If this was true there are thousands of astronomers that have spotted smaller objects in space that would have sounded off. A plant size object and smaller have to follow Kepler's Laws and roug running plants just do not float around space. This issue is based of man's Fear, worring about things that just will not take place. The Earth is ever moving always changing mountains fall and they grow. Every time I hear something like this, I fall back onto the words of Jesus:

"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

(Mat 6:28-34)

ICL~~~~Dennis

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

I guess we won't know until it has come to past.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,925
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

A planet size object and smaller have to follow Kepler's Laws and roug running plants just do not float around space.

That's true.

But maybe we should keep a few lawyers on retainer to file a lawsuit against Kepler's estate - just in case he's wrong. :runforhills:

Blessings!

-Ed

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

OH NO!!!! The sky is falling! (AGAIN!!!!) :37: