• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I loved the way the account went down in the OP. I can almost just see the movie now.

I wouldn't have cared if they shot Bin Laden in his sleep. It's better he's dead, because if he had been taken alive there would have been more trouble. Especially since he comes from a very rich and influential family. It's better if he is dead, and I sure hope he is. I think it was a kill mission, and I'm fine with that. It's not like there was any doubt that he wasn't behind many innocent people's deaths. I agree in comparing him to Hitler, both were very evil men. If our Navy SEALS think we feel anything bad about them even if it was a strictly kill mission, then I hope they read this, because none of us do. Killing is part of their job, and they did it well. I'm proud of them. I can understand that they may not be proud of themselves for killing, and that's fine. But we're proud of them for doing a nasty job that had to be done. We didn't ask for this, he brought it upon us. And the truth is he would have kept organizing terror strikes against us. The only thing the SEALS need to feel badly about is that there's so much evil in this world that we do need them.

We may never know what really happened. But the SEALS need to know that whatever happened, we their country men are very proud of them. I'd welcome them at my door any day.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

I don't know if he was killed or not.... they seemd to have done some dna tests that were quicker done that i have read is possible anywhere...... so once again they say and do things that make me question the truth of it all.

I don't think he was.

Neither do I.... In some sense it would give "power" to Obama, saying how he issued an attack that killed Osama Bin Laden.... would help him in this years votes, im sure he will not let this go lol