Democrats Boo to Restore GOD

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

There are two things wrong with this scene. First that there is even a debate about leaving or putting God in the platform. The second ridiculous thing is that the rep forced the amendment on the delegates when there was clearly not 2/3 majority approving the amendment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

How much of the objection was over "God" vs being over "Jerusalem."

In the video I saw, the camera zoomed in on a couple with the woman holding a sign saying, "Arab Americans". The man was throwing a fit at the acceptance decision.

It sounded like the "no" vote was bigger than the "aye" to me.

face it folks...the Democrat party is the home of the godless. I have to wonder which "god" they approve, after Obama. They lie to themselves as much as they lie to everyone else.

A christian should be ashamed to have any affiliation with these fascists.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

face it folks...the Democrat party is the home of the godless. I have to wonder which "god" they approve, after Obama. They lie to themselves as much as they lie to everyone else.

That's what I got as well, and it was almost as if the chairman could not believe what he was hearing, and so asked two more times.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

Secular humanists. Man is their god. This is the first lie ever told and they are still believing it.

Gen_3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And fulfilling prophecy whilst doing so!

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

A christian should be ashamed to have any affiliation with these fascists...

¡Si Señor!

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:

for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?

and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:24

allah Be

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. Hebrews 3:2

Their godlet

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? Genesis 3:1

May God Have Mercy On Their Little Ones And On Their Woman

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. Psalms 71:4

I agree with everyone, that is a first. It is not possible to know, whether they were booing God or Jerusalem. It is likely that they were not all booing the same thing. It is clear, that there was no 2/3 vote, closer to 50/50, and I too, have to say that it sounded like there were more nays than yays. That brings up what I think is perhaps, the most likely thing that they were booing, that they guy went against apparent popular vote, and did not get a 2/3. He therefore, passed it without the required majority.

Democracy is supposed to be about one person, one vote, majority rule. It is the principle, from which the Democrats derive their party name. Clearly, they no long believe in democracy, they believe that an elite should govern. This is a small example, the passage of Obamacare over the objections of the majority of the American People, is a more grievous one.

By the way . . . Why is this posted in Biblical Topics?