Bold Believer

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

We obliterated dictators armies...... those armies kept those countries from being subjected to Sharia Law as their basic legal system. When the US came in and took out the dictators, or assessed the Islamics in defeating the dictators we made it possible for those countries to be ruled by Sharia Law....... and when that happened Christians started to be seriously persecuted....

The only real Islamic army we've come across is in Afganistan...... and we're still there and still loosing people and don't seem any closer to giving them something other than Sharia law....... which dictates the downfall of Western Civilization.

The united states could do away with sharia law if it so chose, it has the ability to wipe out islam entirely, that's just not a moral act as hundreds of millions of people would perish, to be sure. History has shown us that the only way to completely subjugate an unwilling population is through settlement and extermination or enslavement. It's that simple. This isn't a US versus muslim issue with regards to why the US can't "win the peace" so to speak. This is a political correct tactic verses proven tactic issue.

To be sure, I'm not advocating these tactics, at all, I'm against them. But as far as what has been proven to work, they are the ones that have been.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We obliterated dictators armies...... those armies kept those countries from being subjected to Sharia Law as their basic legal system. When the US came in and took out the dictators, or assessed the Islamics in defeating the dictators we made it possible for those countries to be ruled by Sharia Law....... and when that happened Christians started to be seriously persecuted....

The only real Islamic army we've come across is in Afganistan...... and we're still there and still loosing people and don't seem any closer to giving them something other than Sharia law....... which dictates the downfall of Western Civilization.

The united states could do away with sharia law if it so chose, it has the ability to wipe out islam entirely, that's just not a moral act as hundreds of millions of people would perish, to be sure. History has shown us that the only way to completely subjugate an unwilling population is through settlement and extermination or enslavement. It's that simple. This isn't a US versus muslim issue with regards to why the US can't "win the peace" so to speak. This is a political correct tactic verses proven tactic issue.

To be sure, I'm not advocating these tactics, at all, I'm against them. But as far as what has been proven to work, they are the ones that have been.

The brotherhood has a very good plan to bring down the US government and they are more than half way through the process, and unless someone in power starts to get it we really are doomed and so by our own hand.

The brotherhood has a very good plan to bring down the US government and they are more than half way through the process, and unless someone in power starts to get it we really are doomed and so by our own hand.

I've been hearing these muslims are going to take over the US government from the inside or through conquest conspiracy theories for over 10 years. It's not feasible, simply not feasible. I've read scenarios and i quite simply do not see it happening.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Do you really not understand who are the ones that are incredibly weak? It was a sin for David to count the men of Israel ready for war for a specific reason. Numbers and military might are not a factor in who wins the war. The twin towers was a sample of what God is going to allow Islam to do to this nation. We are weak and feeble, ready to die as a nation because we have forsaken our God as a nation. Islam is more righteous before God than we are. They have a strict moral code while we have liberal excess of licentiousness. They fast for a whole month each year while we are the most obese of all peoples. The list goes on and on but people cannot see. Brace for impact.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

I don't even know where to begin here. Islam is more righteous before God than we are? There may not be as many as there were, but there ARE at the least tens of millions of Christians in this nation. One of the sole purposes of Islam is to destroy Christianity, more righteous before God? They lie about Jesus being the Son of God, more righteous? They lie about Moses, Abraham, Isaac, more righteous?

Im with steve on this one. I cannot believe you think there is any virtue especially before God in islam. There is nothing in that demonic religion that is righteous before God.

After the CLEET conference we attended last year about what the muslim brotherhood is doing in the US and how far that they have been able to get inside our Government and the plans that were uncovered in a terrorist investigation a few years ago, I would have to disagree with you're assessment of thier possibilities.

We're on vacation right now and I don't have most of that information in my laptop, but if the thread continues for a couple of weeks I can furnish information that might change your mind. there is a very present danger of islam taking over the US within five to ten years if their plans continue..... quicker than that if we don't get some control over our own government

I agree that there is a definite plan of theirs to take over the us. I have held their plans in my hand. Not some government summary, but their actual plans. I have watched for years those plans taking place in my area. Its real.

I recall in the 80's, Reagan dropped a bomb on libya and silenced Qadaffi for the remainder of his (Reagan's) lifetime. It wasn't until after Reagan passed that he came out of his hole, anyway, just food for thought.

I doubt the world political climate would tolerate such actions from us today. Assuming the president currently residing in our white house had the backbone to do so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

With regards to their righteousness, they persecute Christians and Jews on a grand scale. Even if you're a replacement theologian, which it seems you are, as you seem to think the old covenant has been entirely replaced by the new, they persecute Christians on a grand scale and they worship an idolatrous false god reading from religious texts that call Jesus a liar, I do not see how on earth you extrapolate this into righteousness. Being incredibly loyal to a false heathen god is just that, the very nature of that act is contrary to everything the scriptures call good. Comparing them with the church is lunacy, my friend.

Clears throat: not speaking for Gary here, but....I know Christians who persecute Christians...and hate Jews...boggles the mind, no?

Well, he can always correct me, but I really do not read where he is stating that Muslims are now God's envoy....I really don't think he means it that way...

over to you.........Gary? (humor everyone, keep thinking I am a bit tongue in cheek although serious, and don't whack me)

Sharia law and other strict Muslim teachings are designed by Satan with one goal in mind.

Rom 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

Judgment.

It isn't about God having a people. It is about bringing judgment upon the ungodly.

Gary

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

I grieve over the death of those who were murdered, and pray for their family members. Justice should be done, not war. I recall these words when I feel anger.

Eph 4:26 "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

Eph 4:27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

PrayersraisingtoHeavenWebCopy.gif

ICL~~~Dennis

With regards to their righteousness, they persecute Christians and Jews on a grand scale. Even if you're a replacement theologian, which it seems you are, as you seem to think the old covenant has been entirely replaced by the new, they persecute Christians on a grand scale and they worship an idolatrous false god reading from religious texts that call Jesus a liar, I do not see how on earth you extrapolate this into righteousness. Being incredibly loyal to a false heathen god is just that, the very nature of that act is contrary to everything the scriptures call good. Comparing them with the church is lunacy, my friend.

Clears throat: not speaking for Gary here, but....I know Christians who persecute Christians...and hate Jews...boggles the mind, no?

Well, he can always correct me, but I really do not read where he is stating that Muslims are now God's envoy....I really don't think he means it that way...

over to you.........Gary? (humor everyone, keep thinking I am a bit tongue in cheek although serious, and don't whack me)

Sharia law and other strict Muslim teachings are designed by Satan with one goal in mind.

Rom 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

Judgment.

It isn't about God having a people. It is about bringing judgment upon the ungodly.

Gary

It's no longer possible to scripturally discern who is getting judgments and based on what, Gary.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

Judgment.

Gary

It's no longer possible to scripturally discern who is getting judgments and based on what, Gary.

I have to agree, Steve. One of my pet peeves among my fellow Christians is their willingness to point at every bad thing that happens and declare that it must be God's judgement for some sin. I've seen it more times than I can count. You'd think the entire book of Job had somehow been omitted from their Bibles. :hmmm: