IGNORED

Is there a spiritual blindness over America?

John Robinson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Well getting back to the op.....I think those who voted for Mr O the first time were deluded and I think God was chastening America in letting that

man take office

That is the truth of what I think and of course many will not agree...I actually posted that on the other forum I belonged to b4 it headed off into the

sunset of fb...well you know which site John...you were there yourself

If he gets in again, as our favorite resident watchman says "brace for impact"

I believe the US (please note Canada is not a whole lot better, just that we don't have our undies in the top drawers of nations around the

world to the same extent) is going to undergo severe changes...possibly even violence...I believe if Mr. O gets into the Whitehouse

again, I will be very glad to be living with my American husband on the other side of the border in the country on our little farm

with our chickens, dogs and horse. Good thing I really really like vegetables. No one touches the animals.

During these final few weeks of run-up to the elections, I've heard there is intercessory prayer going that God in His mercy would pull off a miracle, and deliver us again. Thing is, I'm not so sure we deserve it. Every time He's pulled our national chestnuts out of the fire, there's been a short time of supposedly turning back to Him, but that time is always brief.

Yes, lest we forget becomes how soon we forget. Remember the Israelites? Well, the word example comes to mind.

All scripture given for an example. Ever heard someone say "I don't know how those Israelites could have turned their

back on God after all He did for them.........."

Like one of my favorite verses state: All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not full......

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

As an aside, how would I go about putting a poster on "ignore"? In my short time here, I've never done it (nor felt the need), but going froward, I think it may be a good thing to know! :biggrin2:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Pro 30:7-9 ¶ Two [things] have I required of thee; deny me [them] not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny [thee], and say, Who [is] the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God [in vain].

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Wingnut,

Grace and peace to you and GOD bless you as well.

AGAPE.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

1. Galatians 5:16
    [ Walking in the Spirit ] I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
    Galatians 5:15-17 (in Context) Galatians 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Before one can determine if there is a spiritual problem, one must know what is spiritual or not.

can anyone tell me how to determine what is spiritual and what is not? GODS true Believers never had a spiritual problem. Why because they know how

to walk in the spirit. an they know how to tell what is spiritual an what is not. However the problem occurs when you call that which not a true believer

a believer. a tru believer has to meet certian criteria. I can share this, but i would like someone else to weigh in.

Edited by theWiseman

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Before one can determine if there is a spiritual problem, one must know what is spiritual or not.

can anyone tell me how to determine what is spiritual and what is not?

Oh! Ask me ask me ! I know!

Lookee here.......just found one.... :sherlock:

:happyhappy: oh no! not another one........

:26: yes, I'm afraid so. the week-end always brings the bus this way :glare:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

You can get the Bible on audio??

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You can get the Bible on audio??

Even with cool sound effects and music...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

do a word search on Alexander Scorby and you can download the Bible for about 20 dollars.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

In short, I think there is. And sadly, I think the most blind are some (but not all) Christians. How else to explain the numbers of our brothers and sisters who throw up their hands and swoon in praise of a man who despises them, the Bible, and the God they claim to serve? We expect this of liberals and the unsaved; they're only giving in to their baser desires. But Christians? I never thought I'd see it.

During these final few weeks of run-up to the elections, I've heard there is intercessory prayer going that God in His mercy would pull off a miracle, and deliver us again. Thing is, I'm not so sure we deserve it. Every time He's pulled our national chestnuts out of the fire, there's been a short time of supposedly turning back to Him, but that time is always brief.

I don't know. It could be He'll use another Obama win--and its attendent darkness--to bring us all to Himself. There really is nothing quite like intense persecution and economic annihilation to get our attention. And it's tough, but I think we've brought a lot of this on ourselves. But who knows? Maybe this will help us all to stop ridiculing and slamming each other, and actually begin living like family. Pretty to think so, anyway.

As another poster here says (and I agree with him), "brace for impact."

John, the issue at hand is deception. Christians don't know who their Christ is. Instead they fear God but serve idols. I encourage people to go back and look at 2 Kings 17. When God was done with the northern kingdom he brought in Assyria and took them all away. Unlike Judah who he left a remnant in the land, he replaced the northern kingdom with a people who knew not the God of the land. He gave them a single priest to teach them. In the end they didn't do very well.

2Ki 17:41 So these nations feared the LORD, and served their graven images, both their children, and their children's children: as did their fathers, so do they unto this day.

I have a post in doctrinal questions regarding the Samaritan woman at the well which ties 2 kings 17 and John 4 together in a prophetic sense to help others understand what the time of Jacobs trouble that is almost upon us really is.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

It is deception, satan knows that his time is short and he is trying all that he can to decieve all of us especially christians. If people did what he wants he has no reason to bother them. In the end times people will be decieved, if it were possible even the very elect. We all have to be aware and keep a close relationship with God and trust in Him completely. The end is at hand. Jesus is coming back for us very soon. Keep your eyes on Jesus.