Matthitjah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Can someone explain to me why the U.S. and Israel are both doing massive life changing Nationwide earthquake drills during the same week?

I'm just wondering.

Some of the drills here in the U.S. this week, which were headed by Homeland Security, were reminiscient of the 50's and 60's drills in which children in schools were ordered to "Duck and Cover" in case of a Nuclear attack. :hmmm:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I googled this and both countries ARE conducting drills but then so are a lot of others. I have not seen this covered by any news sources though. ?? Apparently, it began in 2008 but why no mention of it?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

That is odd..both in the same week. I think it is probably for any kind of safety. Bombs, earthquakes, intruders,etc.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There are a lot of weird things happening geologically across the world..... it may be that we are actually concerned about massive earthquakes. I just read this morning about it looks as though the Indo-Australian plate is tearing itself apart. There have been two major earth quakes in the area of the split recently

The sea floor just north of Australia has risen a bit more than 2,000 feet in the last three months. if that whole plate breaks into, it will shake the whole earth like we've never seen and has the potential of making tsunami's in the Stephen King scale.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

There are a lot of weird things happening geologically across the world..... it may be that we are actually concerned about massive earthquakes. I just read this morning about it looks as though the Indo-Australian plate is tearing itself apart. There have been two major earth quakes in the area of the split recently

The sea floor just north of Australia has risen a bit more than 2,000 feet in the last three months. if that whole plate breaks into, it will shake the whole earth like we've never seen and has the potential of making tsunami's in the Stephen King scale.

Two thousand feet in three months? Where did you read that? That is a very, very serious situation. I've not heard anything on the news and I don't understand why.....

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Check about the prophetic earthquakes. I think they are becoming prepared for what is coming.

Two thousand feet in three months? Where did you read that? That is a very, very serious situation. I've not heard anything on the news and I don't understand why.....

Interesting..... it was on a site called ABC Science but interestingly when I bring up the same site I read this morning, the article pops up then goes to a page that says OOPS the DNS server can't find something

That's weird.

I'll keep looking.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't know the reliability of this website, but they refer to the The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration website.

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/ocean-floor-rising-by-13-feet-per-day-in-australia/

Except that I am seeing 55012 in event mode, not 55023.

I don't know the reliability of this website, but they refer to the The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration website.

http://reinep.wordpr...y-in-australia/

Except that I am seeing 55012 in event mode, not 55023.

That article says it's rising 13 feet a day which would only be about 1,200 feet, which is still way not normal...