IGNORED

Righteous or Rude? (An interesting Conversation)

myboots

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1994

Hello, Myboots -

Would you tell us what you know about Jesus?

And declare who He is to you?

it's all here

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Myboots, it is a pleasure to meet you, child. I am sorry to hear about what you and your mom went through with that man. It is truly a tragedy. Congratulations on the wedding, my hope is that you and your fiance will seek Christ with your whole heart that you might discover how a man and wife can truly love each other in a trifold relationship, God being head of all.

About the encounter:

So is what my mom said rude or righteous what do you think? Also what do you think about any part of it?

When trying to understand if your mom responded in a righteous way or not, seek to understand the Holy Spirit and the fruits of righteousness. The fruit of the Spirit is love, peace, joy, patience, meekness, self-control, goodness, gentleness and faith. If your mom was not displaying these in her response to the evil then there is room to question what 'spirit' she was addressing him in. But even if she did fail of the grace of God in her reaction, fret not but simply seek to encourage her to seek a deeper relationship with God through the Spirit and encourage her to grow in Christ instead.

As for your attire and interests:

If I understand correctly, you have cancer. That cancer within your body is doing much that isn't visible to the eye to see but instead produces certain visible manifestations and it weighs upon the body. It may manifest itself in symptoms such as fever, extreme tiredness (fatigue), or weight loss among various other things much worse as the cancer increases in the body. Before medicine and science blossomed and early detection was made possible, it was often too late before the cancer was detected and the patient simply died of it as a result.

Sin is similar to cancer. It works in the body producing various symptoms until finally one day it leads to death of the individual. Just as we have doctors and early detection practices for cancer, we also have many assorted doctors and practices for determining what is or is not a symptom of sin, and the treatments associated with them are just as varied.

The priest chose to try to cut out of the body what he perceived to be as terminal cancer that would infect the whole body if left within. His approach seems to be less than gracious and seemingly not out of love but I cannot judge for sure. My encouragement to you is to turn this into a good experience by identifying it as God placing you in a position to intercede in prayer for a man who seems to need it. Pray for the priest, that God will give him a heart of love, joy and peace in the Holy Ghost. It will do wonders for your own soul.

Again, pray for you mom as well. Pray that God will use this to lead and guide you both unto the place where he can teach you absolute truth about his person, that you might be followers of him in all you do.

When I first came to Christ, only some of the blindness had been cleared out of my eyes. I was able to understand that Jesus was the Son of God and the righteousness of God manifest in human form. That caused me to be able to see certain problems with my personality and overtime God began to cleanse me from the inside out. As I changed on the inside my exterior changed as well but the focus was never on the exterior but on the interior. The cup had to be cleansed on the inside in order for the whole to be clean.

So if wearing ripped up jeans and Marilyn Manson tee shirts is part of the old way of life that is a symptom of sin it will be revealed by that which is still unclean within as you pursue a relationship with God through the Holy Spirit. God has taught me not to judge by exterior appearance but by that which is in the heart that can be seen by the words that proceed out of the mouth and the actions of the one whose heart is being understood.

I encourage you to seek to know the person of Jesus so well that you become like him yourself on your journey. You have had a personal encounter with God through the Lord Jesus Christ and that encounter must blossom into a full blown relationship that is so deeply ingrained in your being that it overtakes the sin in your life and binds Satan from harming you any further. I pray the Lord himself keep you and your mom blameless and spotless before him in love. That he would pour out the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him that you might grow thereby. I pray that he will goad the priest whom rejected you and your mom that he might not be able to kick against the pricks and that he have a road to Damascus type experience where the glory of the Lord shines round about him and causes him to understand the fruit of the Spirit in the life of a believer.

Take care and God bless. Know that I once was completely immersed in the darkness which is Satan but was transformed by the renewing of my mind through the washing of the water of the Word by the Holy Spirit of God. It all begins with God speaking in the dark heart of the individual the faithful words "let their be light" and the darkness does not comprehend it but is pushed out instead until the light dis-spells it completely. Seek him with your whole heart and you will be satisfied.

I also pray that the Lord will do a marvelous work in your flesh and remove the cancer that is in you body as a sign of what he will finish in the work he began in your heart unto all who will believe on his name by your words. Nevertheless, Gods will be done, not mine.

In Jesus Name,