IGNORED

Pope calls for world government

joi

The mortgage crash in 2008 should have shown everyone just how close we were (perhaps "are" might be a better word?) to a "one world" financial system. The US housing market, and nearly took some banks in Europe with it. The call for a one world government really shouldn't be a surprise, since the world is headed in that direction anyway - but I am surprised that its the Pope joining in calling for it.

Can you spell Euro?....... England made an excellent call staying out of the zone. Germany yet has to pay for it's decision.

Yes, the UK made a good decision didn't they? :laugh:

That whole Euro thing was part of what came to mind while I was thinking about this. I was somewhat surprised when the 2008 crash happened than so many countries were affected by something that would have probably stayed in the US 20 or 30 years ago. The details that came out following the crash were an eye-opener since I hadn't really paid much attention to that stuff before then.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Germany may have its come-uppance soon. They have had great numbers of Muslims move in.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3512/germany-islamization

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Germany may have its come-uppance soon. They have had great numbers of Muslims move in.

http://www.gatestone...ny-islamization

People there and here are not aware of Islam beliefs.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

There will be a one world government whether the Pope calls for it or not.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

There will be no one World government. This world peace message has come from the Roman Church for over 100 years, after they decided they could not kill everyone into submission.

Danial chapter 2 tells us there will only be 10 nations that come together, out of the Roman system. A far stretch for a world government. That is YouTube conspiracy's and Hollywood.

China and Russia won't buy into it, the other 2 major super powers, which pose a problem for the Antichrist until the end when they come to fight together. Also the Muslim nations will not buy into it, which there is a indication that many will be destroyed.

The devil scampers around at the end, and goes forth to get help from the nations that would not join him.

Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The Nations under the Antichrist will join forces with the nations that opposed him from the start.

Jesus is going to hand them their backsides on a plate.

Jesus Is Lord.

You're so right; they get what they have asked for in the end.....complete seperation from God and eternity in hell.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I heard that this is the last pope until the antichrist takes over, and the roman catholic church tries to rule the world. Something like that. I guess Islam and Catholocism are sisters, they go way back.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

wow, I know were heading towards a one world government, but for the leading member of the worlds largest church to call for it, I never saw that one coming. . . the catholic church must be going for an all time low.

Probably because the are loosing members so rapidly in some parts of the world.