bornagain2011

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

No sir, you are making a judgment call against those who do not believe the same as you and you have to bring proof to support that accusation, not tell them to "go read a book".

Some have read 'many' books, without reading, writing, and rithmatic no one would've read the bible, a book which says all the teaching of christ cannot be contained in any book. So arguing about the few that are in counter-productive.

History, Sciences [genetics/gravity/electronics/physics/biology/astronomy], Psychology, Mythology all play vital roles in understanding GOD.

Arguing does not play any role.

I have been well aware of the biblical interpretation of Gog/Magog for decades.

I added what I did as a gift of understanding ...

It would help those who seek the truth.

The truth is NOT all in the bible.

All the academic books that teach the foundations of basic learning arent in the bible.

Yet christ knew them, having been educated in Egypt.

Ive learned that many things in the bible were known inside other cultures long before bible characters

became aware of them.

Of course Ive had to read outside the bible to be aware of such things

or even to learn to read + write for that matter.

Edited by loveincarnate

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

No sir, you are making a judgment call against those who do not believe the same as you and you have to bring proof to support that accusation, not tell them to "go read a book".

Some have read 'many' books, without reading, writing, and rithmatic no one would've read the bible, a book which says all the teaching of christ cannot be contained in any book. So arguing about the few that are in counter-productive.

History, Sciences [genetics/gravity/electronics/physics/biology/astronomy], Psychology, Mythology all play vital roles in understanding GOD.

All the academic books that teach the foundations of basic learning arent in the bible.

Ive learned that many things in the bible were known inside other cultures long before bible characters

became aware of them.

I'm not sure what you are getting at, except that you may believe non-biblical teachings. When it comes to God, all of scripture is true. Everything we find about God outside of scripture is extra-biblical and should be taken as such.

Anyway, you quoted my post without speaking about the reason I posted this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

became aware of them.

All the truth we need is in the Bible, the truth as it is being used has nothing to do with philosophy, electronics, physics etc. .. you don't need any of those to "understand God". You are taking what he has said and have misrepresented it. Education to read and write does not equal the truth. There is a clear distinction between the two.