IGNORED

Reign of the Beast -genuinely Global or just the Mid-East?

OakWood

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

china

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

maybe china,the nation worship dragon,idols,gods,and deny GOD,reject JESUS generation after generation

I agree. The dragon is probably China. It has recently embraced capitalism, especially since the takeover of Hong Kong, maybe the beast from the sea. The beast has the same number as man so is created by man. The world worships money.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  52

I've been thinking about this for some time. Will this directly affect everyone alive or just indirectly?

Not being allowed to buy and sell unless you have the mark, how can this apllied to every single nation and every single person on Earth? Will there be pockets of resistance or pockets of self-sustenance?

I'll give you an example of what I mean:

World War 2 was called World War 2 because it affected the entire World and was a war that spanned the globe. Not every nation was involved however, in fact most were not, but every nation was affected by it in some way or another, either at the time or shortly afterwards. Some nations were hardly affected at all, but nevertheless were acutely aware of what was going on.

Will the reign of the anti-christ be the same? I mean, if it literally does involve submission on the part of every single person on the planet, then who will be there to resist this submission and tell others to resist too? There has to be a resistance movement or free areas that try to fight back.

If the entire World is under submission then how can there be a Mystery Babylon? How can sailors watch her burn from afar (Rev 18:17) and mourn for her? Would the beast allow these sailors to be freely sailing in ships?

You can find who the beast is:  in rev. chp. 16 and 17  When you realize who the beast is you will know who the antichrist will be.  You will need to have a knowledge of history and religions to find the answers

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

I've been thinking about this for some time. Will this directly affect everyone alive or just indirectly?

Not being allowed to buy and sell unless you have the mark, how can this apllied to every single nation and every single person on Earth? Will there be pockets of resistance or pockets of self-sustenance?

I'll give you an example of what I mean:

World War 2 was called World War 2 because it affected the entire World and was a war that spanned the globe. Not every nation was involved however, in fact most were not, but every nation was affected by it in some way or another, either at the time or shortly afterwards. Some nations were hardly affected at all, but nevertheless were acutely aware of what was going on.

Will the reign of the anti-christ be the same? I mean, if it literally does involve submission on the part of every single person on the planet, then who will be there to resist this submission and tell others to resist too? There has to be a resistance movement or free areas that try to fight back.

If the entire World is under submission then how can there be a Mystery Babylon? How can sailors watch her burn from afar (Rev 18:17) and mourn for her? Would the beast allow these sailors to be freely sailing in ships?

You can find who the beast is:  in rev. chp. 16 and 17  When you realize who the beast is you will know who the antichrist will be.  You will need to have a knowledge of history and religions to find the answers

Why don't you just tell us so we don't have to do all the study

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  52

All this in Rev. 17////  Rev. 9, Seven heads are seven mountains = Rome sets on seven hills//// Where woman sets.   Women is a (Church)//// Vrs. 10, Seven Kings =Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, (Medes and Persia together capture Babylon), Greece and Rome=7/// Five have fallen(capture).  Egypt, Assyria, Babylon (Medes and Persia together), and Greece.//// The one is: was (Rome), in power at that time.//// And one not yet come.  Who could that be.  Napoleon's French Empire, the only one who has ever, capture that same area since Rome.  He is the seventh.   His empire was very short compared to the others.  Now who is the eighth.   Verses 11 says, and the beast that was, and yet to come is the eight. This verse call him a beast, but says he is one of the seven.  So, the beast is still referring to one of the Kingdoms, but states he will go into perdition (destroyed). Verse 12 states, there are 10 horns which have not received a kingdom yet, but will receive power for a little while. with the beast.  These will have power and will back up the eighth beast, Rome again.  Now, lets come out of Rev. 17 and get more information on when and how the beast gets his wound to death.  That's found in Rev. 13:3.  The beast, the Roman empire with the power to influence power  over the kings and queens and the people was none other than the popes and the catholic Church.  A pope will be the antichrist at time appointed.  He might be this one in office now.  Now getting back to his head wound.  This happened in Napoleons empire.  In 1798 Napoleon sent word for pope Pius VI to come to France and crown him emperor.  The pope refused.  He was angry with Napoleon, because when Napoleon capture Italy, French troops killed one of the popes best friends.  Napoleon then, sent General Dolphar to Rome to bring the pope back, but the popes Swiss guard killed him.  Napoleon  then, sent General Birthier to Rome with more troops and arrested him.  The pope was old and sick and died in 1799.  Napoleon then, crowned himself.  This weaken the popes and the catholic church's power over the rulers and people.  From that time until 1929 the countries became strong without the influence of the pope and catholic influence, such as Germany, France, Spain and Italy etc.  In 1929 Mussolini the leader of Italy allowed the Vatican to become a nation, with the Vatican City in the middle of it.  He gave the Vatican millions of dollars.  Today the catholic church is coming back strong and is influences are growing.. The Vatican is the wealthiest nation on the face of the earth and sets only a 100 acres of land.  The catholic church was the one that was and the one that is, the eight.  Now, some ways to prove what I believe.  they wear scarlet and purple and decked out with gold.Rev. 18:16.  Even the carpets in the Vatican are of these two colors.  They don't wear those colors as much as they use to.  Satan knows his game is coming to an end.  The catholic church is the one that is drunk with the blood of the saints, over 150,000,000 true Christians and Jews  during the dark ages especially 1200 --1800 ( Dark ages ).  The last ten nations will be the ones that have fed themselves with the false doctrines of the catholic church.  After the rapture They will turn on the whore(Vatican) and burn it in one day Rev. Chp.!7:16, because they were left behind and now realize what has happened.  Now who is the second beast  that has a head with two horns that will support the antichrist (Pope).  Rev.13:11  This a nation that has two powers.  One horn is power by religion and the other by force and is political.  This is the spiritual and political nations that are control by the muslems.  They will band sooner or later, probably soon with the catholics. .  The pope has been trying to cozy up with them.  I believe this will happen.  Nothing else fits here.  The catholics claim it is Jerusalem.  That can't be right.  They have never been ruler of these nations.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

The seven heads of the beast are the seven world powers of Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and American/British world powers. One of the heads of the beast was wounded to death, i believe that this refers to the time Rome fell from world power. The bible further said that the deadly wound was healed and i believe that this refers to the time that Rome was revived as European Union of today.

Look... the Beast (nation) was Rome. It was Daniel's Fourth Beast. It ruled the entire KNOWN world.

:thumbsup:

lol ~ Wonderful~!

Even When I Was Five And Six (1948-1949)

My Elders Cursed Out The Pope And Those Dear RCC Folk

But I Read My Own Bible And So, Even As A Kid I Knew Better

For I Knew God Knows The Difference Between Babylon And Rome

And I Reckoned He Could Spell Real Good Too

~

Cyrus Is Cyrus

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. Isaiah 45:1-3

Roman Is Roman

After these things were ended, Paul purposed in the spirit, when he had passed through Macedonia and Achaia, to go to Jerusalem, saying, After I have been there, I must also see Rome. Acts 19:21

And Babylon Is Babylon

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: Revelation 14:6-10

And The World Ain't Seen This Yet

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:6-9

But It Will

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16

~

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe