• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/2000

I have that feeling. I feel "homesick" sometimes.

Earth can sometimes be cruel. I don't like the fighting, the wars, or the kidnappings all over the world. I don't dislike Earth. Earth is beautiful with the rivers, forests, and animals. It's sad when people take advantage of what they have. The pollution in the air, animals are going extinct, and so on. I know many people aren't like that, but it's sad to think of those who are.

I always wish to be in a place where it's always peaceful with no fighting, and you won't get sick. Everyone around you will be kind and you'll be accepted as who you are no matter where you go. That's what I imagine Heaven will be like.

I agree 100% - who wouldn't take that offer?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 7/12/2013 at 2:30 PM, bopeep1909 said:

What did you mean by "I am not at all greedy"?.Are you saying that those of us that want to go HOME to be with our Lord are greedy? :hmmm:

Greedy, selfish, things of that sort. No, I am not implying anyone else is greedy, but for me to want to be home, when there is so much work to be done here still, when the planet of full of the unsaved, I think I am willing to postpone my eternity for a few years.

Just echoing what Paul said I guess:

But I am hard-pressed from both directions, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for that is very much better; yet to remain on in the flesh is more necessary for your sake. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy in the faith, so that your proud confidence in me may abound in Christ Jesus through my coming to you again.

So, you can answer that for yourself Bopeep, if you want to go home, is that because of your love of others, or is it self seeking? For myself it is self-seeking. If I seek the will of God, then I want to remain here for now. I am quite content where I am, If this was my eternity, it is good enough. Am I looking forward to a future with Christ, without pain, hardship, sorrow, evil, even my own personal sins? Sure, you bet I am. Even you, are a blessing to me. However, I am so blessed in this life to be homesick for something I have never had, nor hardly imagined, is not possible, that is all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I have total faith that God has a plan Omega. That plan will be fulfilled not as I would like it to be but as God's will be done. :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/6/2016 at 3:27 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

if you want to go home, is that because of your love of others....
or is it self seeking....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. Psalms 27:4

Is It A Matter Of The Heart

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 42:1

Or Is It Just A Matter Of HIS Royal Call To Duty

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21

Love, In His Majesties Service, Joe

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2013 at 10:09 PM, John S said:

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

The very fact that said He is coming back to take us to heaven, proves it won't be after the tribulation period, Because when Jesus comes back, No one goes to heaven, As He comes to reign on the earth for a 1000 years.

If the rapture was after the tribulation, that would mean we would be caught up into the air, met Jesus and do a you-turn and come back down again.

Jesus said we would escape the coming tribulation, and He told to tell us that we AREN'T appointed to wrath.

The tribulation period is the wrath of Satan and the wrath of God, But we have the promise of not being here. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

17 minutes ago, Alan Hales said:

The very fact

Check with Yahweh.

A lot of "very facts" we have been taught , especially in churches today, aren't.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Check with Yahweh.

A lot of "very facts" we have been taught , especially in churches today, aren't.

And there are FACTS that I give, ARE Biblical facts.

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 3/23/2016 at 10:34 AM, Alan Hales said:

The very fact that said He is coming back to take us to heaven, proves it won't be after the tribulation period, Because when Jesus comes back, No one goes to heaven, As He comes to reign on the earth for a 1000 years.

If the rapture was after the tribulation, that would mean we would be caught up into the air, met Jesus and do a you-turn and come back down again.

and He told to tell us that we AREN'T appointed to wrath.

The tribulation period is the wrath of Satan and the wrath of God, But we have the promise of not being here. 

:thumbsup:

The 

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

Wrath

If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:9-10

~

Yes Beloved, Jesus Is Going To Come Back Down

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

With His Resurrected Saints

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. Jude 1:14-18

To ZION Town

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Revelation 20:4-5

As I See It

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I think if our real home is heaven where God is. Then we will want to be where he is. Heaven is where everyone has a real love for there brother or sister.  I want to be loved by people like that .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

51 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I think if our real home is heaven where God is. Then we will want to be where he is. Heaven is where everyone has a real love for there brother or sister.  I want to be loved by people like that .

Amen Wayne,we're longing for that day to be reunited with our loved ones and above all to spend eternity with Jesus! 

We're just travelers traveling through~~~~:emot-heartbeat:

What a day that will be~~~~