• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

nikki1

You are confusing the Second Coming, which everyone will know that day. Which is after the tribulation of those days.   With the Rapture in which no one but the Father knows.

The Bride/Church is a gift from the Father to the Son/Bridegroom.  When the Bride is complete, the door is shut; just as in the days of Noah.  There is only one season mentioned, as in the days of Noah when people were eating and drinking and marrying and giving to marriage.  Find a like environment and you will find the season.

In Christ

Montana Marv

HOW can everyone know the day of the "2nd coming?" I think even this is a myth. Please explain. 

- The Great Multitude who don't die

but stand before God and The Lamb

in White Robes with Palms In Hand

is The Marrigae Of The Lamb. - Rev.7:9

Why do you rearrange the book? The great crowd is the raptured  church, JUST raptured in chapter 7, while the marriage will be 7 plus years into the future, in chapter 19. To be sure, they will BE AT the wedding.

Edited by iamlamad

I agree as in time: year, month, week, day and hour. But I think Paul was clear in his teaching that the rapture would be the trigger for the Day of the Lord. Therefore, Jesus does not know the exact day nor hour for the start of the Day of the Lord either. Paul said it would   come when people are saying "peace and safety." In my mind, this does NOT fit His coming in Revelation 19, after much of the world is destroyed.   John confirms what Paul wrote, seeing the raptured church in heaven when John wrote, "the day of His wrath has come."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Montana

You are confusing the Second Coming, which everyone will know that day. Which is after the tribulation of those days. With the Rapture in which no one but the Father knows.

Per Scripture I have alreade posted in other threads, as you know,  I believe the (2nd) coming of Jesus and the catching away of His people left on earth at that time called "the rapture" are a simultaneous even, which is after the tribulation of those days, so there is no confusion, at least not  on my part.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

nikki1

You are confusing the Second Coming, which everyone will know that day. Which is after the tribulation of those days.   With the Rapture in which no one but the Father knows.

The Bride/Church is a gift from the Father to the Son/Bridegroom.  When the Bride is complete, the door is shut; just as in the days of Noah.  There is only one season mentioned, as in the days of Noah when people were eating and drinking and marrying and giving to marriage.  Find a like environment and you will find the season.

In Christ

Montana Marv

HOW can everyone know the day of the "2nd coming?" I think even this is a myth. Please explain. 

Daniel 12:11-13 - From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the A/D is set up there will be 1,290 days.  Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.  As for you, go your way till the end.  You will rest, and then at the end of days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

How close is this verse to the Second Coming.  For it cannot be very far off.  We have the 70th week description in Dan 9:27.  We have the middle of the week.  We have the end of the week,  Then we have and extra 30 days and another 45 days.  This is the end of something, yet the start of something else.  Why will Daniel rise at the end of the 1,335th day.  What is it's significance?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana

You are confusing the Second Coming, which everyone will know that day. Which is after the tribulation of those days. With the Rapture in which no one but the Father knows.

Per Scripture I have alreade posted in other threads, as you know,  I believe the (2nd) coming of Jesus and the catching away of His people left on earth at that time called "the rapture" are a simultaneous even, which is after the tribulation of those days, so there is no confusion, at least not  on my part.

nikki1

So God the Father is not the only one who knows the timing of the Rapture then.  Now the angels in heaven know, and the Son also knows.  Who is going to know next.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Montana

nikki1

So God the Father is not the only one who knows the timing of the Rapture then.  Now the angels in heaven know, and the Son also knows.  Who is going to know next.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Did I say anything about the angels knowing?

Omgeaman

Your question/quote form above; (in blue) -

I often wonder, and perhaps you can answer:

for those who hold that Jesus can come at any time, how long has this been the case? In other word, when Jesus ascended, could he have come back in 20 seconds? or were there things that must happen first. If that is.was the case, what was the last one of those things that was fulfilled so that now, His return is imminent?

1.  40 days after He ascended He gave the gift of the HS.  2.  The gospel message had to go out into all the world.  3.  Israel had to be back home in their land.  and Yet future - There needs to be a Temple built.  For there needs to be a sacrifice to be abolished and and A/D to be set up.

So since Israel is now a nation, we are now imminent. for the Rapture.

How close do you want to get.  How far into the 70th week will you last?  The Second Coming is after the 70th Week.  Yet you say the Rapture occurs near or at the Second Coming.  Who will there be alive to Rapture at this event?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana

nikki1

In Christ

Montana Marv

Did I say anything about the angels knowing?

nikki1

You did not.  But there are lot of tattle tales out here.  If the Son now knows, and we now know (for we are not that good on keeping secrets), I believe the angels now know.

In Christ

Montana Marv