gnomonist

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

better babies than murders and the lot we've been bombarded with fof the past few weeks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

better babies than murders and the lot we've been bombarded with fof the past few weeks

Really.  It's much better to hear about a new prince in the U.K. than death, gangs, drugs and war 24/7.  Or the Kardashians.  :lightbulb2: 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

LOL.  The founding fathers who fought so hard to get rid of the monarchy are probably turning in their graves due to the amount of time given to the British monarchy by the U.S. media. :laughing: 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

LOL.  The founding fathers who fought so hard to get rid of the monarchy are probably turning in their graves due to the amount of time given to the British monarchy by the U.S. media. :laughing:

That's because even the founding fathers realized that a God-chosen monarchy can be sinful and would have the punishments according to the Law of Moses. Just because one is chosen does not mean they are right and saved. It's possible to be chosen of God, and yet perish in the lake of fire.  Likewise, One may not be chosen, and yet be saved. But the USA was prophesied in the bible and for that reason we were allowed to break from the British Monarchy (and those who would quote Romans 13 are wrong) because He ordained us as a people. 

Nevertheless, I have a high regard for the monarchy and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth of the lineage of King David.  Sometimes I think I have more love for the Queen than her own people. That is what I believe anyway; others can chose to disbelieve if they want --- it's a free country.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I genuinely don't understand the reasoning behind this getting more than a back page 3 line mention in a local newspaper.

The same could be said for much of what is reported in the, "National World Press" for what comes out of any country , yours included.

Time for ncn to stop commenting on this thread and bow out.

:)

Bummer. I actually appreciate hearing your perspective on things.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

That's because even the founding fathers realized that a God-chosen monarchy can be sinful and would have the punishments according to the Law of Moses. Just because one is chosen does not mean they are right and saved. It's possible to be chosen of God, and yet perish in the lake of fire.  Likewise, One may not be chosen, and yet be saved. But the USA was prophesied in the bible and for that reason we were allowed to break from the British Monarchy (and those who would quote Romans 13 are wrong) because He ordained us as a people. 

Nevertheless, I have a high regard for the monarchy and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth of the lineage of King David.  Sometimes I think I have more love for the Queen than her own people. That is what I believe anyway; others can chose to disbelieve if they want --- it's a free country.

I have to admit I don't consider myself a citizen of any country because I consider myself a citizen of the Kingdom of Almighty God.

Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Edited by WalkTheWay

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have named their son George Alexander Louis, Kensington Palace has said.

He will be known as His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

That is nice that the Royal family is having a baby.They are just human beings like everyone else.I am just tired of all the publicity.

IMO, it's a nice change from the Kardashian garbage that's spewed out daily here.  I just heard some bozo on t.v. refer to them as 'America's Royal Family'.  I wanted to throw my dinner through the television.....except that I would have to clean it up.....and buy a new t.v. 

And make yourself something else to eat......

IMO, it's a nice change from the Kardashian garbage that's spewed out daily here.  I just heard some bozo on t.v. refer to them as 'America's Royal Family'.  I wanted to throw my dinner through the television.....except that I would have to clean it up.....and buy a new t.v. 

Well, I recall the Clintons being the royal family, then the Obamas, and in both cases, I didn't want to throw dinner through the TV, I wanted to throw up dinner. However, unlike you, I wouldn't bother replacing the TV