IGNORED

Our Body is our Soul and our Soul is our Body.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 9/4/2019 at 2:31 AM, HAZARD said:

Hi Retrobyter. You wrote; "And the LORD God formed man (NOT the "body of the man") of the dust of the ground, and breathed (Hebrew: vayyipah = "and-puffed") into his nostrils the breath of life (Hebrew: nishmat chayiym = "a-puff of-living-[creatures]"); and man became a living soul (Hebrew: nefesh chayyaah = "air-breathing-[creature] living").

So, you do not have a body?

Our bodies after death stay in the grave, its our spirit, our soul which goes to Heaven after death. We are reunited with our bodies later.

Shalom, HAZARD.

Well, that's the THEORY now, isn't it? No, I don't HAVE a body; I AM a body that breathes air, making me a "soul" (Hebrew: nefesh).

5315 nefesh (neh'-fesh). From naafash; properly, a breathing creature, i.e. Animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental)
-- any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead(-ly), desire, X (dis-)contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart(-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-)self, them (your)-selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

5314 naafash (naw-fash'). A primitive root; to breathe; passively, to be breathed upon, i.e. (figuratively) refreshed (as if by a current of air)
-- (be) refresh selves (-ed).

After death, WE stay in the grave. (Acts 2:29) Our breath (Hebrew: ruwach) is released at death (Gen. 25:8; 35:29; John 19:30), and we no longer breathe until the Resurrection. We don't "go to Heaven" after death or otherwise (i.e. "Rapture"). The word "heaven" is either from the Hebrew word "shaamayim" or from the Greek word "ouranos." BOTH words refer to this earth's atmosphere.

Look closely at Matthew 16:1-4:

Matthew 16:1-4 (KJV)

1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven (Greek: ek tou ouranou = out of-the sky). 2 He answered and said unto them,

"When it is evening, ye say, 'It will be fair weather': for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos) is red. 3 And in the morning, 'It will be foul weather to day': for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos) is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky (Greek: prosoopon tou ouranou = surface of-the sky); but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas." 

And he left them, and departed.

Look closely at Genesis 1:6-8:

Genesis 1:6-8 (KJV)

6 And God said,

"Let there be a firmament (Hebrew: raqiya` = an-expanse) in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament

"Heaven (Hebrew: shaamaayim = skies [dual])."

And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Very basically, God created a huge bubble of air in the waters, separating the waters under the bubble (which He later names "seas") from the waters above the bubble (which come crashing down for forty days and nights as torrential rain during the Flood). Then, He gives the name to this bubble, calling it "Skies."

Look throughout Scripture: We are to anticipate the RESURRECTION, NOT "going to heaven!"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

Paradise;
In Luke 16:19-31; 23:43, we have pictured total comfort and water in this prison because the rich man saw Lazarus afar off in comfort and bliss and asked him to dip his finger in water and cool his tongue (Luke 16:19-31).

This was the abode of the righteous souls from Adam after dying and leaving their bodies, being held captive by the devil against their wills till Christ's death and resurrection (Heb. 2:14-15; Eph. 4:7-11).Before Jesus Christ conqured the power of death and Hell, the devil had these powers. (Col. 2:14-17; Heb. 2:14-15; Rev. 1:18).

It was into this prison the repentant thief went with Christ the day they both died (Luke 23:43). This prison is located in the heart of the Earth as is clear from (Matt. 12:40 and Eph. 4:7-11).

Jesus having conqured Hell and death and the grave during His crucifiction and during the three days He was in the underworld, He captured all the righteous souls that were in Paradise and took them to Heaven when He ascended on high (Eph. 4:7-11).

If we are in Jesus, when we die now, our bodies are put in the grave awaiting the resurrection of our bodies which will be united with our souls which go the Heaven when we die.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1961

It's important to understand that the Hebrew concept of what the soul differs from the Greek concept of what the soul is. To the Hebrew nephesh and psuche would have meant the whole living breathing person. In the Hebrew mind, man is a single indivisible whole. The average Greek, however, would not have been familiar with the term nephesh and the word "psuche” would have had a Platonic meaning. The Greeks did not see man as an undivided complimentary whole but rather saw him as having a divided or dualistic nature consisting of a spiritual element and by contrast a physical element. In addition contrary to the Hebrew idea that the body was good the Greeks believed that because it was made of matter as opposed to spirit it was essentially evil.  Those who believe that when you die your "soul" separates from your body and goes to heaven are seeing man through a Greek lens.  Those who believe that when you die you simply go to the grave until the day of resurrection are seeing man through a Hebrew lens. Folks our hope is the hope of "Resurrection".  When Jesus could have comforted Mary and Martha by telling them that Lazarus was in Abrahams Bosom He didn't, He promoted resurrection.  When Paul was asked about dead believers in Thessalonica he didn't comfort them with the idea that they were in heaven but rather preached the resurrection as our comfort and hope. 

2 hours ago, A.D.Thomas said:

It's important to understand that the Hebrew concept of what the soul differs from the Greek concept of what the soul is. To the Hebrew nephesh and psuche would have meant the whole living breathing person. In the Hebrew mind, man is a single indivisible whole. The average Greek, however, would not have been familiar with the term nephesh and the word "psuche” would have had a Platonic meaning. The Greeks did not see man as an undivided complimentary whole but rather saw him as having a divided or dualistic nature consisting of a spiritual element and by contrast a physical element. In addition contrary to the Hebrew idea that the body was good the Greeks believed that because it was made of matter as opposed to spirit it was essentially evil.  Those who believe that when you die your "soul" separates from your body and goes to heaven are seeing man through a Greek lens.  Those who believe that when you die you simply go to the grave until the day of resurrection are seeing man through a Hebrew lens. Folks our hope is the hope of "Resurrection".  When Jesus could have comforted Mary and Martha by telling them that Lazarus was in Abrahams Bosom He didn't, He promoted resurrection.  When Paul was asked about dead believers in Thessalonica he didn't comfort them with the idea that they were in heaven but rather preached the resurrection as our comfort and hope. 

Paradise;
In Luke 16:19-31; 23:43, we have pictured total comfort and water in this prison because the rich man saw Lazarus afar off in comfort and bliss and asked him to dip his finger in water and cool his tongue (Luke 16:19-31).

This was the abode of all the righteous souls from Adam after dying and leaving their bodies, being held captive by the devil against their wills till Christ's death and resurrection (Heb. 2:14-15; Eph. 4:7-11).

Before Jesus Christ conqured the power of death and Hell, the devil had these powers. (Col. 2:14-17; Heb. 2:14-15; Rev. 1:18).

It was into this prison the repentant thief went with Christ the day they both died (Luke 23:43). This prison is located in the heart of the Earth as is clear from (Matt. 12:40 and Eph. 4:7-11).

Jesus having conqured Hell and death and the grave during His crucifiction and during the three days He was in the underworld, He captured all the righteous souls that were in Paradise and took them to Heaven when He ascended on high (Eph. 4:7-11).

If we are in Jesus, when we die now, our bodies are put in the grave awaiting the resurrection of our bodies which will be united with our souls which go the Heaven when we die.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

On 8/24/2013 at 2:14 AM, Sculelos said:

Biblical support. 

Genesis 2:

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

2 Corinthians 5:

1For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 5Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Biblical evidence that the Body is not the Soul..

1 Thessalonians 5: KJV

23 "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

• Praise God! 1

On 9/6/2019 at 5:05 PM, HAZARD said:

Paradise;

Shabbat shalom, HAZARD.

People see Luke 16 through different lenses:  Some folks see this as an underground place inhabited by spirits or souls (depending on one's theological point of view on soul and spirit). Others see this as a TIME after the Judgment, particularly after the Great White Throne Judgment. After all, the people were bodies that had been raised to life because they had eyes, had fingers, had tongues, and could feel pain.

Don't you think it would be weird to have a person SUFFER a punishment BEFORE he was so sentenced?! Besides, this whole scenario stems from GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!! The Greek word "hadees" (most often written as "Hades"), spelled alpha-delta-eta-stigma with a rough breathing symbol written over the alpha, means the "UNSEEN!" It wasn't intended to relate to the god of the underworld! It was meant to refer to the FUTURE! To the UNKNOWN! That which happens after death!

This was the abode of the righteous souls from Adam after dying and leaving their bodies, being held captive by the devil against their wills till Christ's death and resurrection (Heb. 2:14-15; Eph. 4:7-11).Before Jesus Christ conquered the power of death and Hell, the devil had these powers. (Col. 2:14-17; Heb. 2:14-15; Rev. 1:18).

Nonsense. The devil has NEVER been the "king of hell!" Nor, was he hell's "captor!" You've bought into one of the traducer's biggest lies: namely, that he could be the antithesis of God!

Nope. You've misunderstood the word "paradise" transliterated from the Greek word "paradeisos." The word was also a transliteration of the Hebrew word "pardeec" (pronounced "par-DACE"). All of these words mean "a park!" Specifically, they mean "a park of trees" or an "orchard!" Can you imagine a "park of trees" UNDERGROUND?! How long could the trees survive WITHOUT SUNLIGHT?!

No, we are told where the "paradeisos" is:

Revelation 2:7 (KJV)

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

And then, we read:

Revelation 21:1-22:5 (KJV)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

5 And he that sat upon the throne said,

"Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

6 And he said unto me,

"It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,

"Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife."

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Therefore, pardeec or paradeisos or paradise is the New Jerusalem or is at least contained within the New Jerusalem. THAT'S where the "park of trees" will be!

Jesus having conquered Hell and death and the grave during His crucifiction and during the three days He was in the underworld, He captured all the righteous souls that were in Paradise and took them to Heaven when He ascended on high (Eph. 4:7-11).

Sorry, but Yeshua` has NOT yet "conquered death!" That doesn't happen until the END of the Millennium!

1 Corinthians 15:20-22 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Revelation 20:7-15 (KJV)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Furthermore, the quote in Ephesians 4:7-11, namely verse 8, comes from ...

Psalm 68:6-19 (18) (KJV)

6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

7 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:

8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.

9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.

10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.

11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

12 Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.

13 Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.

14 When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.

15 The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.

16 Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.

17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

This is reminiscent of God leading the children of Israel out of Egypt and to Mount Sinai to give them His Word.

No, when you take all the above into consideration, your conclusion will be VERY different!

Edited by Retrobyter
to finish a thought

17 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, HAZARD.

People see Luke 16 through different lenses:  Some folks see this as an underground place inhabited by spirits or souls (depending on one's theological point of view on soul and spirit). Others see this as a TIME after the Judgment, particularly after the Great White Throne Judgment. After all, the people were bodies that had been raised to life because they had eyes, had fingers, had tongues, and could feel pain.

Don't you think it would be weird to have a person SUFFER a punishment BEFORE he was so sentenced?! Besides, this whole scenario stems from GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!! The Greek word "hadees" (most often written as "Hades"), spelled alpha-delta-eta-stigma with a rough breathing symbol written over the alpha, means the "UNSEEN!" It wasn't intended to relate to the god of the underworld! It was meant to refer to the FUTURE! To the UNKNOWN! That which happens after death!

Nonsense. The devil has NEVER been the "king of hell!" Nor, was he hell's "captor!" You've bought into one of the traducer's biggest lies: namely, that he could be the antithesis of God!

Nope. You've misunderstood the word "paradise" transliterated from the Greek word "paradeisos." The word was also a transliteration of the Hebrew word "pardeec" (pronounced "par-DACE"). All of these words mean "a park!" Specifically, they mean "a park of trees" or an "orchard!" Can you imagine a "park of trees" UNDERGROUND?! How long could the trees survive WITHOUT SUNLIGHT?!

No, we are told where the "paradeisos" is:

Revelation 2:7 (KJV)

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

And then, we read:

Revelation 21:1-22:5 (KJV)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

5 And he that sat upon the throne said,

"Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

6 And he said unto me,

"It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,

"Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife."

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Therefore, pardeec or paradeisos or paradise is the New Jerusalem or is at least contained within the New Jerusalem. THAT'S where the "park of trees" will be!

Sorry, but Yeshua` has NOT yet "conquered death!" That doesn't happen until the END of the Millennium!

1 Corinthians 15:20-22 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Revelation 20:7-15 (KJV)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Furthermore, the quote in Ephesians 4:7-11, namely verse 8, comes from ...

Psalm 68:6-19 (18) (KJV)

6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

7 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:

8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.

9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.

10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.

11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

12 Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.

13 Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.

14 When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.

15 The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.

16 Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.

17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

This is reminiscent of God leading the children of Israel out of Egypt and to Mount Sinai to give them His Word.

No, when you take all the above into consideration, your conclusion will be VERY different!

Sorry, you are in error not God's Word. Jesus now has the keys to hell and death, not Satan.

Revelation 1: 18, I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 

6 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Sorry, you are in error not God's Word. Jesus now has the keys to hell and death, not Satan.

Revelation 1: 18, I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 

Shalom, HAZARD.

Sorry, but I never said God's Word was in error; what I implied was that YOUR INTERPRETATION of God's Word was in error! No problem with Revelation 1:18; however, having the KEYS to death and hell doesn't mean that one has CONQUERED death and hell! Remember: This is Apokalupsis Ieesou Christou (A Revelation of Jesus Christ) given to Yochanan ("John").

I never said that haSatan has the keys, and frankly, I don't believe he EVER had them! And, while Revelation 1:18 says that Yeshua` said He has "the keys of hell and of death," Revelation 20:13-15 in the SAME BOOK still says, 

Revelation 20:13-15 (KJV)

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

And this passage doesn't occur until AFTER the Millennium! Therefore the destruction of death, when Yeshua` has conquered death, won't occur until then! Having the keys doesn't mean that one has USED them!

22 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, HAZARD.

Sorry, but I never said God's Word was in error; what I implied was that YOUR INTERPRETATION of God's Word was in error! No problem with Revelation 1:18; however, having the KEYS to death and hell doesn't mean that one has CONQUERED death and hell! Remember: This is Apokalupsis Ieesou Christou (A Revelation of Jesus Christ) given to Yochanan ("John").

I never said that haSatan has the keys, and frankly, I don't believe he EVER had them! And, while Revelation 1:18 says that Yeshua` said He has "the keys of hell and of death," Revelation 20:13-15 in the SAME BOOK still says, 

Revelation 20:13-15 (KJV)

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

And this passage doesn't occur until AFTER the Millennium! Therefore the destruction of death, when Yeshua` has conquered death, won't occur until then! Having the keys doesn't mean that one has USED them!

Jesus CONQUERED death and hell and has the keys.

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Jesus CONQUERED death and hell and has the keys.

Shalom, HAZARD.

Don't give me some theological stance; book, chapter and verse, please!