Guest DRS81

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Daniel had to pray for three weeks once before he received an answer (Daniel 10:10-14), because of angelic warfare.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

What can the devil do to believers?

Only one thing.

Exploit our weaknesses in our Faith.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Amen Fez!!!!

He Who is in us is greater than He who is in the world!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,390
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I agree Fez! We are made able to glorify God in obedience formed from faith in His Word-> satan's primary approach

is perverting that communication so we do not glorify... this robbery by theft and lie 'IS' the eternal flame of God's wrath

prepared for Him in the lake of fire. Let us reestablish our purpose, our sole purpose, to glorify the only perfect Being of eternity!

The Lord Jesus Christ and His Father by The Holy Spirit within us...   Love, Steven

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Matt 17:19-21

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" 20 And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. 21["But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting ."]

NASB

sometimes when you tell them to leave they simply say no.......  I think this scripture explains why.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Satan's main objective is to go after God's people.  He can do it in a thousand ways, doubt, putting something in front of them that seems good but is opposed to God's word.

However, In my walk with the Lord I have learned that Satan only has as much power as you allow him to have.  The Bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you.  Jesus  in the wilderness used scripture to make him run.  I believe the children of God need to do the same.  Demons, devils and Satan himself shakes at the name of Jesus and His word.  Use it and use it often.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Satan's main objective is to go after God's people.  He can do it in a thousand ways, doubt, putting something in front of them that seems good but is opposed to God's word.

However, In my walk with the Lord I have learned that Satan only has as much power as you allow him to have.  The Bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you.  Jesus  in the wilderness used scripture to make him run.  I believe the children of God need to do the same.  Demons, devils and Satan himself shakes at the name of Jesus and His word.  Use it and use it often.

Amen.

Satan knows what God says better than the average Christian. That's the best and oldest trick he has. Why stop when it keeps working.

Hosea 4:6

NKJV

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/12/1971

The Bible itself says he comes to 1. steal 2. kill 3. destroy. I believe this is talking about Christians also. If it wasn't possible for him to I don't think we would have been warned. He is seeking those he is able to devour. I think all the comments are more pieces to the puzzle. Remember the temptation of Christ in Matthew 4 and how Christ resisted was by the Word of God. One of the other gospels says that Satan waited for a more opportune time after he had finished tempting Him. It was when Jesus was at the end of His 40 day fast when He was hungry and weak that Satan came. Satan don't fight fair. Also it says Satan physically placed Jesus on the temple mount. I believe James is again key as it was presented by Firestorm above. When we walk in disobedience we are not walking in God's authority as we have become a rebel to His authority. I think the armor also and the instructions that go with Ephesians 6 are vital which includes watching and praying. We are warned to be sober and vigilant. Love is a powerful defense. Remember the breastplate is not of faith only but love. The scripture says "when we fast". I believe fasting is something that we should do on a regular basis. Jesus said He has been given all authority but the nature of a thief and murderer is not that they have authority to steal, kill, and destroy but that they do so regardless. If we don't stand against him and fight in the power of the Holy Spirit, we can be stole from, killed, and destroyed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I think we give Satan more power than he has, and that is to ease our own conscience instead of it being us who sinned.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Judas was named as one of the 12 disciples, he went out two by two preaching repent for the kingdom of God is near, heaing the sick and casting out demons, the scriptures clearly show he operated in the power of the Holy Spirit, trusted and chosen to hold the finances of the ministry, I'm not sure why people don't think he wasn't a believer