IGNORED

The Two Witnesses Revelation 11

John 1-17

God has been guiding the universe and us since the beginning of time. While the Bible is Gods word and tells us how to live the advancement of science has also been under Gods guidance, the great thinkers such as Newton and Einstein developed their theories under the guidance of God even if they did not realize it.

You may insult all you like, its not unexpected. I am not going against scripture, despite what people seem to think, I just have a deeper understanding of Gods purpose.

As the book of Revelation plays out so God will reveal himself, if I am to be part of that then so be it, it will happen as and when God decides.

~

The World

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 Timothy 6:20

And The Book

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 Peter 1:20

It Always Points To Jesus

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, Psalms 40:7

You

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. Revelation 11:3

See

“Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the LORD. “He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.” Malachi 4:5-6 (NASB)

No?

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. Joel 2:3 (NIV)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,145
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

John...dear John,

All your claims about seeing as God does and from His perspective,being chosen by Him for the purpose of understanding,making predictions and all that didn't raise half as much concern in me as when you said Jesus was sent to save the rest of us but as for you,you have the Father......what is your interpretation that no man can come to the Father except through Jesus?Are you exempt of the need for the Savior,Jesus Christ?Do you not see that Jesus made the new and living Way that He consecrated for us the pass through the veil(His flesh)and enter into the Holy of Holies.....that without Him we have no reconciliation to our Father?

John,please-in the Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.....reconsider what it is you are saying,it is a matter of how you will spend eternity........in the great day that Jesus returns...every knee will bow down before Him....including you.....

You remain in my prayers and to God be the Glory......

With love,inChrist-Kwik

Oh,I know this thread is about the two witnesses in Revelation 11,I have no idea who those two witnesses will be but I am very sure that they are both people as the Word of God has clearly described......and so it is written!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

kwikphilly you do seem really concerned about me. No man can come to the father except through me, this is a bit of a problem for me, I did not actively seek God but what happened to me was more like Paul on the road to Damascus only it happened twice, he decided to come into my life and I can only suppose when. Unlike others such as yourself my belief is not based on faith but knowledge so strictly speaking I do not need scripture to maintain my faith, as I said before I have little choice as I know any path I take will be one chosen by God, this interpretation of the Two witnesses is just a step along that path. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The question is?  Are you different than others in the flock.  Did you come in through another door.  The others of the flock have all been saved by Jesus.  Jesus provides us with a Comforter in the HS.  One cannot go to the Father EXCEPT through the Son.  There is no other way to the Father.  If you have not experienced Jesus, you have experienced nothing worth while.  We are all saved by faith as Scripture says.  Knowledge is head information, Faith is heart information.  For without faith it is Impossible to please Him.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The question is?  Are you different than others in the flock.  Did you come in through another door.  The others of the flock have all been saved by Jesus.  Jesus provides us with a Comforter in the HS.  One cannot go to the Father EXCEPT through the Son.  There is no other way to the Father.  If you have not experienced Jesus, you have experienced nothing worth while.  We are all saved by faith as Scripture says.  Knowledge is head information, Faith is heart information.  For without faith it is Impossible to please Him.

In Christ

Montana Marv

faith is not believing in who Jesus is, but "believing and trusting" that Jesus is able and will do what he says concerning each of our futures.  there is much more to the words "faith" and "believe" in the original languages of the Bible than many get out of these two English words in todays world.

kwikphilly you do seem really concerned about me. No man can come to the father except through me, this is a bit of a problem for me, I did not actively seek God but what happened to me was more like Paul on the road to Damascus only it happened twice, he decided to come into my life and I can only suppose when. Unlike others such as yourself my belief is not based on faith but knowledge so strictly speaking I do not need scripture to maintain my faith, as I said before I have little choice as I know any path I take will be one chosen by God, this interpretation of the Two witnesses is just a step along that path. 

How do you know it was God that showed you these 2 witnesses? 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

... what happened to me was more like Paul on the road to Damascus only it happened twice, he decided to come into my life and I can only suppose when....

Jesus appeared to Paul. Who exactly appeared to you?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

this is a bit of a problem for me

I would say so.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,384
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God has been guiding the universe and us since the beginning of time. While the Bible is Gods word and tells us how to live the advancement of science has also been under Gods guidance, the great thinkers such as Newton and Einstein developed their theories under the guidance of God even if they did not realise it.

You may insult all you like, its not unexpected. I am not going against scripture, despite what people seem to think, I just have a deeper understanding of Gods purpose.

As the book of Revelation plays out so God will reveal himself, if I am to be part of that then so be it, it will happen as and when God decides.

Clearly here you have defined the spirit you have been influenced by! It is verbatim to that of Gnosticism which has been around and recorded even in the N.T. of God's Word...

Second, Gnostics claim to possess an elevated knowledge, a “higher truth” known only to a certain few. Gnosticism comes from the Greek word gnosis which means “to know.” Gnostics claim to possess a higher knowledge, not from the Bible, but acquired on some mystical higher plain of existence. Gnostics see themselves as a privileged class elevated above everybody else by their higher, deeper knowledge of God.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-gnosticism.html#ixzz2htB1Otaa

God has been guiding the universe and us since the beginning of time. While the Bible is Gods word and tells us how to live the advancement of science has also been under Gods guidance, the great thinkers such as Newton and Einstein developed their theories under the guidance of God even if they did not realise it.

You may insult all you like, its not unexpected. I am not going against scripture, despite what people seem to think, I just have a deeper understanding of Gods purpose.This again of Gnostic spirit...

I am not going against scripture, despite what people seem to think.... God warns us

2 Peter 1:20

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

KJV

God doesn't want you to continue in error by this verse of the correction of His Word!

Do you believe you're a prophet?

Nope. Do I believe I have been chosen for some reason, that is the only conclusion I can come to although being the false prophet is a bit of a worry. To be honest with how I know God I should be joining the ministry and giving my life to him but I know that that is not his intention.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Possibly the most important words in the Bible.

Hippie, you are looking at the words from our, mans, perspective not from the perspective of someone looking down on us and into the future, the words describe the vision given by God, I have been shown how to look from Gods perspective.

Where does it say they will give testimony of the Gospel, you are adding words to what is written, a fatal mistake, just as those who say the holy city is Jerusalem, again this is not said.

You see our universe as vast, I see it as smaller than a grain of sand in the largest desert on earth.

I am thankful that you all are trying to show me the right path as you see it, worried about my soul, I however have to follow the path I am being lead down and I know from personal experience over the last couple of years that I have no choice in the matter. As I have said before time will tell.

As you say no-one agrees with my interpretation, I did not expect anyone to, but remember everyone at one time thought the sun went round the earth.

I accept Jesus as the son of God sent here to save us, but as my own personal savior I have the Father.   

Matt 10:32-33

32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My

Father who is in heaven.  33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny

before My Father who is in heaven.

NKJV

John 10:7

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

KJV

The family here has warned you that you must go through Jesus The Christ to get to The Father and

here 'IS' The Lord Jesus's Own Words saying so!

Then it will be impossible for you to bring to God His Pleasure!

Heb 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe

that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

KJV

To hold to these beliefs you have proclaimed places you contrary to what God says >which is the same Word that formed the world we are now in!< .... prayed, Love, Steven

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

There are three views to the idenity of the two witnesses in Revelation.

1.Moses and Elijah

2.Enoch and Elijah

3.Two unknown witnesses who God calls.

Moses has already died once.He could not be one of the witnesses.God took two people to heaven without dieing,Enoch and Elijah.This was to prepare them for a special purpose.

We can speculate all we want but no one is going to know until the future.