how do you save a demon possessed person (in this highly uncommon scen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I second sevenseas comment......but WE will keep you in prayer,sounds like you have it all together-so exactly what kind of help where you looking for from people that can handle such A LEVEL of spiritual warfare?

No disrespect intended,you are giving this demon much more credit than its due-I really pray that you will see more clearly than you believe you do.....Take it from one who used to practice the occult and witchcraft.....its not about PEOPLE handling anything,its all about Jesus and your position of victory and the authority He has given you(according to the power that works in you)

I love you in Christ Jesus,I am concerned for you and you have been given very sound advice....ok then

All glory belongs to God.......Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Thank you all for your advice. I'm well aware of where i stand spiritually, and where i need to be spiritually. I have fallen off the edge, but have not fallen down. I am working to bring myself up off the edge with the help of God. I am educated well in scripture. I do discern what is going on in the spirit i. The situation, around me, and around her. she use to deal with witchcraft, and her mother was cursed because of her beauty by another woman. She knows the bible, she learns from her father about it who he himself studies the word and know the scriptures very well. She herself is aware that she is possessed because she has experienced it being awake within herself and the demon speaking and her being helpless to stop it from controlling. I know that the next level to ending this will come by fasting with prayer. That why i seek help from those that can handle such a level in spiritual warfare. I did not pick a fight with a demon. The fight was brought to me. Because she got to know me, stirred up the demon because i pose a threat to it when i speak of God to her and bring enlightenment to her. I am 100% sure this is a demon and not a natural issue. I can discern spirits.

If you are going to deal with this yourself it is very important to find out if she has periods of time in the past that she can't account for. if so you should pm me about it for there is a book you need.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

She has no recollection of the first time i spoke to the demon and silenced it. How do i PM you?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I know she has no memory of certain things she has done in her past.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

One thing for sure is you shouldn't be doing this all alone.  I'd highly recommend seeking the help of a local Bible based Church.  There's strength in numbers and you need the support and guidance.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

One thing for sure is you shouldn't be doing this all alone.  I'd highly recommend seeking the help of a local Bible based Church.  There's strength in numbers and you need the support and guidance.

good advice!

from scripture we see that its not needed for anyone to receive Christ as their Savior before an evil spirit is removed, the biblical evidence is right there in the pages of the new testament, along with Jesus's own description of the empty house being swept clean, this refers to a person being emptied of evil spirits and the need for the Holy Spirit to fill the void after the house has been emptied.

Paul didn't ask the girl with the spirit of divination if she wanted Jesus as her Savior, he just told the demon to come out of her

every time evil spirits are cast out in the bible there is no biblical evidence that the person is required to come to the knowledge of Christ as their Savior, but I will say having a demon or evil spirit removed is reason for anyone to believe and accept Christ as their Savior and Lord because they know exactly what has just happened to them, and will cling to Christ because He was the only one to set them free