Fez

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I see Father God as unapproachable light sometimes. Sometimes I see Him as Daddy God on whose lap I can sit like a little child. He is overwhelming in His love and righteousness. I see Jesus as a form, light localized in a type of body that can move or walk among us. I see His eyes full of kindness and can see Him touching those in great need. He is full of great gentleness and mercy toward us but is extremely protective on our behalf.. I see the Holy Spirit as being omnipresent in the church. The light that brightens every Christian life. Non of them have distinct features. They have personalities and qualities. I am able to come boldly unto the throne of grace, knowing that each of us is fully accepted and beloved by God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Old Zimm...You just reminded me of the day that happened to me...The day when I knew that I knew that He Was Real Real Big...It was like God gave me a vision-like looking at the earth from His Perspective...all the planets and everything and looking at earth; all of us people were like ants we were that small...It was the day that He humbled me and He became my God...Whew...see there-brought it all back like yesterday...tears and all happening right now...

And I've learned throughout the years that our imagination is to be used of God...however; it can be perverted like everything else though...

Imagination was the only thing that got me through being relieved of the desires of my flesh...There were days that in my imagination I walked with Jesus under A Tree of Life...and we talked and walked together...and I gave Him all my desires...and He completely brought me out of carnal living...sanctified and changed...able to overcome...Whew...

Much Love In Him, Kathy

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

I forgot to say about now...Hahaha...Mainly lately I see myself kneeling and washing Jesus' Feet and I'm drying them with my hair...Yep, it's that long...For He Is My Lord and King...bringing prayers and supplications to Him...Sometimes I see The Father on The Throne and Jesus beside Him praying for us!!! Lord, Thank You That You Are As Near As A Prayer!!! Whew...And yes I get all into it...Oh Yes I Do...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I see God as an all-seeing, all-hearing, all knowing, all encompassing presence who is nebulous but definitely has the same shape as a human.  He is so very large and yet He's right there in front of me.  It's a very comforting thing for me:mgbowtie:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Gen 1:27

27 And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

NASB

I see him as like my grandfather at about age 45 only better looking.  but hey if we are made in his image he might look like me

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Well,Jesus was Jewish.So He would have the Jewish characteristics of the olive skin,dark curly hair :noidea: That is just my 2 cents worth. :mgrazz:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Well,Jesus was Jewish.So He would have the Jewish characteristics of the olive skin,dark curly hair :noidea: That is just my 2 cents worth. :mgrazz:

LOL I like your post bopeep, but I must disagree. The car Jesus was traveling in while he was flesh and blood, was that of Jewish origin, but the soul is neither black, white, red, yellow or pink with purple polka dots. I don't think God recognizes race, but I do believe God looks into the heart of man.

Oldzimm 

• Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

I see God as the Father and Friend I can take all my cares to and as a good listener, He hears everything I tell Him or ask of Him, never is my Father distracted while listening to me (as I often am when talking to Him).  And what blows my mine is although others see me as being good, God know the real me (Romans 7:15-25) and still see me as perfect in His Son (II Corinthians 5:21).

Praying to the Father in Jesus' Name is a collect call, I never have to worry about not being accepted.

I just need to come to an understanding of what the following verses means to Christians;

20)  But ye, beloved, building yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21)  Keep yourselves, in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 

Jude