~esther~

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I've been hearing a lot about the blood moons lately and apparently another one is due. Just read some interesting comments on something someone posted about blood moons on Facebook and now I'm confused.

Is it even legit? I kkow the bible speaks about the moo turning to blood with the Lord's day but have have never heard of the four blood moons and how it ties in with Israel etc.

Is this another false false teaching/hype or is it worth the read and is there truth in it?

Esther

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Oops sorry for typos. Using Using mobile phone :S

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

When the bible talks about the moon turning to blood and when people talk about a blood moon, I'm pretty sure they are talking about 2 different things. Although I have heard a couple ministers give some interesting sermons on all the upcoming blood moons.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i believe the blood moons are lunar eclipses.  It is my understanding that the 4 blood moon talk today comes from history as to what has happened in the past during the times when these blood moons have fallen on certain days.  I'd have to look up the details.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

The upcoming Lunar Tetrad/Four blood red moons on Jewish Holy days is a fascinating subject. I do believe it will be a significant time for the Jews in one way, shape or form, But to pinpoint the return of Christ based on this is a bit excessive.

I would recommend doing some reading on it, Just for the historical factor alone, I gained alot more knowledge and understanding of the Jewish peoples history, and astronomy also,  from my study of this.

Mark Biltz does a good job, i believe he initially 'found' this information.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I've watched several shows with John Hagee talking on this subject and he makes a lot of good points.  Whether the things he described will come about though....that's up to God. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have a little difficulty in associating the prophecy with a lunar eclipse. With the same verse mentioning the moon turning to blood, it mentions the sun going dark.

Just as the moon turns red during a lunar eclipse, so the sun goes dark during a solar eclipse.

It is physically impossible for a solar and lunar eclipse to happen at the same time. For one, one occurs at night, the other occurs at day. For another, they are caused by one blocking the other from a portion of the Earth. There is no way the sun and moon can block each other on the same day!

Guest ninhao

I have a little difficulty in associating the prophecy with a lunar eclipse. With the same verse mentioning the moon turning to blood, it mentions the sun going dark.

Just as the moon turns red during a lunar eclipse, so the sun goes dark during a solar eclipse.

It is physically impossible for a solar and lunar eclipse to happen at the same time. For one, one occurs at night, the other occurs at day. For another, they are caused by one blocking the other from a portion of the Earth. There is no way the sun and moon can block each other on the same day!

Why is it necessary for the blood moon and darkened sun to occur on the same day to fulfill prophecy ?

Joe 2:31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Rev 6:12  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

I think it's likely these things happen over a number of days.

Guest ninhao

The upcoming Lunar Tetrad/Four blood red moons on Jewish Holy days is a fascinating subject. I do believe it will be a significant time for the Jews in one way, shape or form, But to pinpoint the return of Christ based on this is a bit excessive.

I would recommend doing some reading on it, Just for the historical factor alone, I gained alot more knowledge and understanding of the Jewish peoples history, and astronomy also,  from my study of this.

Mark Biltz does a good job, i believe he initially 'found' this information.

I agree but it is interesting.

Astonishing as it seems, four lunar eclipses will occur on

God’s annual Holy Days during Passover and Sukkot in the

years 2014 and 2015, and two solar eclipses on Nisan 1 and

the Feast of Trumpets!  These are exceedingly rare occurrences,

especially when they dovetail with God’s Holy Days!  What

does it all mean?  What is the prophetic significance?  It’s

time to wake up and take heed of these ominous, fateful

warnings from heaven!

The Lunar eclipses break down as follows:

Passover                                 April 15, 2014

Feast of Tabernacles              October 8, 2014

Passover                                 April 4, 2015

Feast of Tabernacles              September 28, 2015

The two Solar eclipses connected with God’s Holy Days in 2014-2015 occur:

Adar 29/Nisan 1(new year)            March 20, 2015

Feast of Trumpets                  September 13, 2015

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone and to esther

I do believe that on that Great & Terrible Day that the Lord comes the sun darkening & the moon turning blood will be a supernatural event that has never been seen before whether it happens in one day of a number of days.....there will be nothing natural happening....just like when Christ was crucified gave up His Spirit-The veil of the Temple was torn in two from top to bottom:and the earth quaked,and the rocks were split.And the graves were opened:and many bodies of the saints that had fallen asleep were raised:and coming out of their graves after His resurrection,they went into the Holy City  and appeared to many...Matt27:50-53 There will be no mistaking that it is Jesus and no ordinary lunar eclipse

There is nothing wrong with reading about the four blood moons or how the upcoming lunar eclipse should occur on a Holy Day but just know that it is in the Word of God that you find His timeless truth and ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten you,He will lead you,guide you ,give you Wisdom & Understanding which is a treasure far and beyond any knowledge or natural fact......

With love,in Christ-Kwik