• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1964

Just something that will make you think about How Satan is such a counterfeiter of what Jesus Did in the bible

and the thought did not dawn on me till " WHAM " like a bolt out of the blue i seen something that almost made me sick to my stomach

Ever Notice how when Santa is sitting on his Throne and parents and people are in long long cues to place their precious children , even infants on the lap of a Fat man in a Red Suit that is a complete stranger ?

How the childs eyes just light up thinking the moment they sit on Santa's lap they will be able to tell them what they want for Christmas , they entrust every fiber of their being to make a list of the things of their hearts desires . Some infants will scream bloody murder reaching with helpless hands for " MOMMY " as tears run down their faces , and people just smile and say " CHEESE " as the kids face turns red in fear and some even leave their own "present for Santa "

Now i want you to read this scripture in

Mark 10:13-15

13 And they brought
young children
to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.

14 But when Jesus saw it,
he was much displeased
, and said unto them,
Suffer the little children to come unto me
, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child
, he shall not enter therein.

Luke 18:15-17

15 And they brought unto him
also infants
, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them.

16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said,
Suffer little children to come unto me
, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child
shall in no wise enter therein.

Without question the most fertile time in the average persons’ life for receiving and trusting the Lord Jesus is the pre-teen years. Any church bus worker or youth worker knows young children are very receptive to the gospel of Jesus Christ. For them that "child like" faith is natural. It’s what the Lord Jesus described in Matthew 10:15. As we get older; the sensual, youthful lusts and logical, carnal mind begin to dominate our minds. And as that happens, our heart becomes hardened and seared to the spiritual things of God.

Do you see the who conterfiets Jesus love ?

yet millions flock to the fat man in the red suit and stand in long cues to have their child sit on a strangers lap ?

We as parents love our kids and will protect them like a mother lioness  to the death

but we will place them on the lap of a complete stranger that is dressed as Santa Clause here is the scariest thing of all

thing about this St Nick the word Nick look it up in the dictionary means Devil

so why would we call Santa St Nick ?

i do know this as Jesus said " The Devil comes as a lion to kill steal and destroy

did you know when lions hunt they dont kill inside the ring of animals but choose the weak , the sick and the young to kill !

Satan is a counterfiter of God ever since He was Thrown out of the Garden of Eden!

so what makes you think Santa is a good guy ??

when in reality The Name  for Kriss Kringle - means The little Christ Child !

see the deception ...

Jesus had the little ones come to him as the parents stood in long cues to see HIM He even kissed them and healed them !

Santa is not JESUS !

he is a Idol sitting on a throne  God said " YOU SHALT NOT SERVE OTHER IDOLS " Santa is the pagan worlds idiol in a nut shell .

He magnifies over even the Christ Child

and even December 25th is Not the Day of Jesus Birth !

why would we want to give homage to a pagan day which is Saternalia ! for the Pagan ??

and the Witches

very sad to think We as Christians think we need to introduce Pagan customs in Christianity

and that GOD will honor this ? with or without a tree in your house !

Christmas is Not for Christians

it is for Pagans and Witches

look it up do your research Christian

open your heart to what the HOLY Spirit is saying about THIS

counterfiet Holiday that teaches us to LIE just as Satan lied to Adam and Eve

and i hope this will shed some light into Satans little trick He uses with Santa ..

God Bless and Shalom

Lucifer even stated " I WILL SIT IN THE HEAVENS AND ON THE THRONE AND I WILL BE ABOVE EVEN GOD "

the only throne that Anyone has a right to sit on is JESUS OR SAVIOR ! not SANTA

some Words of Wisdom from GODS Word :lightbulb2:want to know more about Christmas and counterfiet  behind even the tiny 8 reindeer ,the yule long even the elves and the North pole here is the link .

http://www.biblebelievers.com/watkins_santa/santa.html

Edited by YeshuasPrincess

Guest shiloh357

This is much ado about nothing.   Most of us were raised with the Santa myth and we are not worse off for it.   For me, it was all about the toys.  I knew Santa was a myth as  a kid, but it was fun to play along because of the anticipation of the toys and all of that.

I think some people underestimate the ability of children to divorce fiction from reality.  I knew the presents were from my parents and no one was fooling me.  But I played along becasue it was fun for mom and dad and it was fun for me.

As for December 25th...  do you have any idea how many pagan holidays there are?   There is no point on the calendar that doesn't fall under some pagan festival.  But more to the point, December 25th doesn't belong to the witches or pagans.  It belongs to the Lord.  "This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."  Everything belongs to the Lord. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

I can see both sides of this. Truthfully, parents shouldn't lie to their children and expect no consequences to come of it. Not every child knows right away it's a joke, and either way, IMO it's a pretty silly joke. But, I can't assume it will lead every child astray every time. I do get annoyed though when Christian musicians put Santa songs on their albums.

Guest shiloh357

I have never met anyone that was ever traumatized by the Easter Bunny, Santa, Halloween, the Tooth Fairy, etc.  My psychology professor addressed this issue and in his 40-year practice he never had anyone come into his office suffering from emotional or mental issues that stemmed from Santa Claus or any other childhood mythology.  His counseling sessions dealt with people whose chldhood was devestated by absentee and abusive parents and other family members.  No one ever claimed that their faith in humanity was destroyed the day they had to come to grips with the fact that there is no Santa.

People who claim that believing in Santa harms children don't have any real clinical data to back that up.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Santa????   you mean that fat dude that used to bring those really naughty kids down the street that started fights all the time all those cool trains and air planes and good stuff i wanted and deserved but never got......   oh, i never trusted that guy...  he lies about who gets the good stuff...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

What about the false teachers who say they speak for God and call themselves prophets?  They concern me far more....by the way?  most people do not actually go off the deep end over Santa...

really...they don't

Just something that will make you think about How Satan is such a counterfeiter of what Jesus Did in the bible

and the thought did not dawn on me till " WHAM " like a bolt out of the blue i seen something that almost made me sick to my stomach

<snip>

http://www.biblebelievers.com/watkins_santa/santa.html

I think you make good points about Santa Claus.  As for Christmas, I don't see anything wrong with celebrating the birth of Jesus, and I don't think it matters what day we do it?  God created everyday, and December 25 is no more evil than any other calendar day, just because some pagans celebrate something that is less than Christian on that day. 

I have never met anyone that was ever traumatized by the Easter Bunny, Santa, Halloween, the Tooth Fairy, etc.  My psychology professor addressed this issue and in his 40-year practice he never had anyone come into his office suffering from emotional or mental issues that stemmed from Santa Claus or any other childhood mythology.  His counseling sessions dealt with people whose chldhood was devestated by absentee and abusive parents and other family members.  No one ever claimed that their faith in humanity was destroyed the day they had to come to grips with the fact that there is no Santa.

People who claim that believing in Santa harms children don't have any real clinical data to back that up.

It initially made me question the existence of God, because Santa Claus was so much like a deity, and because my parents had lied to me.  My cousin had the same reaction.  I don't need data to know telling kids a lie is wrong.  I am fine with telling of Santa Claus as a fairy tale, but I would never tell children he is real. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1964

please note i only Speak to what GODS WORD says about Idols

i dont need some physiologist to back it up either

GOD is our Father and We dont need a scientist to have the proof that Satan dont effect small children

in HIS WORD is all we need not mans research -  it says The Enemy comes to kill steal and destroy ,  like a lion hunting her pray it pick out the most weak , young , or vulnerable

and SO DOES SATAN

Kriss Kringle means - The Little Christ Child so why the heck would they call Santa The little Christ Child ?

some people dont think Satan can pick out the most of vulnerable but did you know the name

Kris - Kringle means - The Little Christ Child . why the heck would you call Santa Clause a little Christ Child ??  Christmas is Pagan to the Core

and Santa is not Above GOD , Oh Lucifer even proclaimed He would sit in the heavens on Gods throne and be a god ! kinda strange we have a fat man in a red suit that sits on a THRONE in his department store  huh ??

heres another one Jesus was a Jewish Carpenter by His trade -    ever notice how Santa is also a Carpenter too ?

and If you look in GODS WORD  God is called the KING OF THE NORTH !

and guess where Santa lives ---- at the North pole

coincidence i think NOT ! 

Santa is a Imposter and impersonates Jesus as over all the Children

he actually is looked as a god ( idol ) at Christmas time

even more than Jesus

its plastered all over everywhere , toys , and Santa Santa and ho ho ho , till you wanna puke

Did you know that Jesus Was not Born on the 25th of December ??

so for me personally i wont celebrate a Pagan Holiday with Jesus

cause My Jesus is Not Pagan

nor would He want us to celebrate His Day with Pagans

just food for thought

you can spin it anyway you like

and use scientific and mans ideas

but GODS WORD SAYS

YOU SHALL NOT BOW DOWN TO IDOLS

mans word and opinions are Nothing nor will they stand up to GODS HOLY UNCHANGED WORD

Jesus said I would have you Hot or cold Not Lukewarm or I will spew you from my mouth

This means the Compromised Christian that wants the things of the world yet puts the title Christian in their life

God is not mocked you cannot have two masters

you will love the one and hate the other

they love Santa ! they adore him like a god

only Jesus robe dipped in crimson NOT SANTA 's Robe

i smell a Wolf in Sheep's clothing don't you ?

elves are also not the cute little elves that make toys

did you know the word Elf , fairy , troll , minion, is the same for DEMON ??

hmmmm Satan ( whoops i spelled it wrong lol Santa has Elves to help him at the North pole

sounds fishy huh

just words of wisdom

check it out read and even go to the Websters or the Greek dictionaries

even yule log and wreath are pagan

Jesus said to be wise as serpents Harmless as Doves did he

cause there is wolves in sheeps clothing

and some look like the Fat jolly smiling elf in a red suit

the Name Nick - for St Nick means Devil look it up

hmmmm makes you wonder huh