IGNORED

Why are so many Christians mean? not all, but some.

SitaraForJesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

There's a big difference between knowing and living scripture.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.  35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.  8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.  9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.  10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

somewhere in proverbs yahweh says he detests those who have perverted hearts - which i reckon includes killers, rapists, adulterers, perverts, thieves, and those who worship wood or gold or silver gods.

according to the BIBLE in the NT and the OT, specifically also corinthians, if someone is perverted in any of these ways, every day, and calls themself a believer(in Jesus),  what is the assembly supposed to do ?

Please post chapter and verse for the above. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

1. Proverbs 8:13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and ...
    biblehub.com/proverbs/8-13.htm - Cached - Similar
    Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate. ... it is

Christ in the word, and Christ in the heart; not only Christ revealed to us, but

Christ ...

2. Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the ...
    biblehub.com/proverbs/3-32.htm - Cached - Similar
    For an abomination to Jehovah is the perverted, And with the upright is His ....

The LORD detests those whose hearts are perverse, but he delights in those ...

Much better when you post the actual verses.  Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

I was bullied almost to suicide once by Christians.

Some Christians use the name of Jesus to do their will, others to justified what they do, some have sush an ego and is all about them, their so, selfsenter that if you say, something about Jesus, they forgive you, but if you say something about their Pastor or their sometimes twisted doctrine they act like the pharicians, 

there are also the excellent ones, the ones they put love above all. 

When something happen to me, I did not like it, and bother me, even to hate them. But now I am glad that it happen, I am very glad.

all we need is Jesus first, and the brother after. 

I wanted to see Jesus in them, now I know better.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Are they really a Christian?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I was bullied almost to suicide once by Christians.

What exactly did these Christians say to you that would almost drive you to suicide?  How and why did they bully you? 

This is an old thread Butero that has been resurrected in case you didn't notice.  I think it is a pretty safe to say you want be getting a reply back from this person.   But I can feel the pain within this person as I know that some professing Christians are indeed mean and they can literally drive another to the point of giving up permanently.   Constantly being judged, criticized, treated as an outcast or less of a child of God because of differing views etc,. has an impact on a person's heart especially when you are at church to find God but find the devil instead.  Some among us are and can be so frail to the breaking point we need to be careful with them and how we bend others.  Careful what we say and send others.  Careful how we end them we need to be careful with them. 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

The word Christian is a watered down word. I'm not a a Christian I'm a bible believer king James Christian. A true believers tries to lives a life like Christ did If.  they bullied you they are not Christian it's just a title to them. Most people are Christian because their family forced them to be or because all their friends are. By their fruits(actions) ye shall know them. Wolves in sheep's  clothing 

Edited by manuelf324