• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

You did not tell people their life's work was fantasy, you addressed a specific problem.

There are spiritual implications in everything that 'IS'... as I do not have just

myself to guide me but also The Holy Spirit within. This is an absolute within me as I

have received His Living confirmation within by actual witness thru: answered prayers,

protection, truth of God in His Word opened to me, blessing of favor upon me, etc...

As this forum has many readers and His promptings within I write what comes out of my

heart AND always the content comes through verification by His Word! So sometimes I

may post and people will misinterpret or misunderstand purpose but always it is with

heart of love! I battle the lies so people can see and know truth, grow in that truth

and in turn help others out of this dark place of mass confusion...

What you did not do was try and make some artificial distinction between what is and what is not science.

You did not tell people their life's work was fantasy, you addressed a specific problem.

This is not an assumption but a collective fact and I have adjusted my world view

to it! The educational format of this world is purposed to elevate what is created

over that Which 'IS' without creation but exists in an eternal state of unbounded

realities... it does this by every avenue available in this system and its success

rate is phenomenal due to this fact-

It takes advantage of our begin (birth) and indoctrinates us to fallacies such as what I have

quoted you above-> as point of harm in what I have written and your inner response to it.

The evident protection of the educational system as all in it have vested value- that value

is based on that life investment. Whether is true or not is not even considered because of

the spirit of its makeup and the pride of life invested into it...

Now the Lord might lead me to point out that your life is so brief to the scheme of things

1 Peter 1:24-25

24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass.

The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25 But the word of

the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is

preached unto you.

KJV

and with this The Lord might have me say ~ Pride of life has blinded you to the true

value which 'IS' the glory of God and if you invest in that you will have an everlasting

joy in your investment of that! Always the negative reaction comes from the spirit of

this world in strongholds within the lives that it is destroying or preventing true

life and happiness. You might say will someone tell me what this man is saying it makes

no sense! Yet another might read the post and say I see this now God and turn to increase

the fruit of their lives in others... Life is a magnificent field of infinite realties

going on simultaneously all around us. The more one is quickened by The Spirit of God

the more overwhelming the awe of what 'IS' occurring at any given time! Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Sigh