• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Check the link below and you will be shocked how people view the rapture differently.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/rapture-theory-false.html

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1985

Dear friend,

I wish to share with you my thoughts regarding the Lord's Day.

We were told some basic facts regarding this:

1. One minute the person standing next to you will be there, then they won't (Depature of the Church)
  2. All will tremble and fear on the Great Day of the Lord (Global Destruction)
  3. Jesus will divide the lamb from the goat (The Seperation)

To imagine the event from scriptures regarding the matter, you must first exalt the Lord God's power to be absolute.

"In one quick thrust with His sickle, the earth shall be reaped"

Result:

1. Mass amounts of people ascend from the earth and disappear
  2. Mass catastrophe and warfare will be employed against the earth
  3. Those belonging to Christ will go, the rest will stay on the earth

Basically, there will be a disaster on earth so large and vast that it'll be warfare on a global scale. During the chaos, Christ will reap the earth and gather His harvest (the Church). Then the stage will be set where all non-believers are left on earth.

Even with the absence of the followers of Jesus, an angel of Revelation decrees "Stop the destruction until we seal the servants of our God".

This implies, that of those left behind, witnesses will be raised and the Word of God shall continue regardless of the seperation. Those who never acknowledged God before, will come to their faith through the massive disaster's impact fed by the works of the prophets, which literally prove the Word of God to be prophetic.

The Lord's Day is one swift action of judgment: the plucking of the Church, the destruction of man's cities, the dismantling of societel comfort, and a loud calling for people to come to faith. It also sets up for a dependence on government, so fearful citizens will accept the mark of the beast.

Essentially the world will be united together against the invasion, and after its turmoil, the Beast will attempt to profit from the opportunity in goal of a global dominion.

Before this can happen, the world as we know it, must first be shattered. Then those left on earth shall unite, but the prophets shall disrupt this false peace and then a war will be made on religion until the Second Coming. The message is: God's Word is Eternal. Period.

The liars and false prophets are already at working creating the great deception, which involves the false belief of aliens. Many people would not know the difference between an alien or demon, to be exact. When this invasion comes, many will fall for the deception because they exalted science above God, but those who exalt God above science, shall not fall for the deception.

Anything not in the holy bible is only deception. People need to learn this.

The Four Bound Angels of the Apocalypse = Global Demonic Invasion (NOT ALIENS)

The demons are simply performing a sleight of hand tactic, which puts people in a state of fear so they side with the government and unite against the invasion, thus setting up for the opportunity for Satan to glorify himself as the savior and hero of the world.... a complete delusion crafted to deceive the masses.

They are setting up for the belief of extra terrestials and science so people will not relate the event to Biblical Prophesy.

Four = Global = ALL CORNERS OF EARTH

I believe the 6th Trumpet to be the moment of the thing people call "rapture".

I will mind you of one more thing in Revelation:

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

By deceiving the general public into the belief that the United States put a man on the moon, the forces of darkness undermine the holy symbology and redirect people's train of thought to be scientific, not scriptural.

All of these events from NASA have been long preparing for the great deception so people will not repent on the Great Day of the Lord.....

I cannot show you conclusive proof on how I know this to be fact, but just trust in the Words of God and teach yourself not to believe anything outside of it.

That is the best advice I can offer regarding spiritual warfare because much of it is simply creating defiant illusions against biblical prophesy, a state of belief to shift our reality away from God.

This is the absolute truth, but many shall deny it fully.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Dear friend,

I wish to share with you my thoughts regarding the Lord's Day.

We were told some basic facts regarding this:

1. One minute the person standing next to you will be there, then they won't (Depature of the Church)
  2. All will tremble and fear on the Great Day of the Lord (Global Destruction)
  3. Jesus will divide the lamb from the goat (The Seperation)

To imagine the event from scriptures regarding the matter, you must first exalt the Lord God's power to be absolute.

"In one quick thrust with His sickle, the earth shall be reaped"

Result:

1. Mass amounts of people ascend from the earth and disappear
  2. Mass catastrophe and warfare will be employed against the earth
  3. Those belonging to Christ will go, the rest will stay on the earth

Basically, there will be a disaster on earth so large and vast that it'll be warfare on a global scale. During the chaos, Christ will reap the earth and gather His harvest (the Church). Then the stage will be set where all non-believers are left on earth.

Even with the absence of the followers of Jesus, an angel of Revelation decrees "Stop the destruction until we seal the servants of our God".

This implies, that of those left behind, witnesses will be raised and the Word of God shall continue regardless of the seperation. Those who never acknowledged God before, will come to their faith through the massive disaster's impact fed by the works of the prophets, which literally prove the Word of God to be prophetic.

The Lord's Day is one swift action of judgment: the plucking of the Church, the destruction of man's cities, the dismantling of societel comfort, and a loud calling for people to come to faith. It also sets up for a dependence on government, so fearful citizens will accept the mark of the beast.

Essentially the world will be united together against the invasion, and after its turmoil, the Beast will attempt to profit from the opportunity in goal of a global dominion.

Before this can happen, the world as we know it, must first be shattered. Then those left on earth shall unite, but the prophets shall disrupt this false peace and then a war will be made on religion until the Second Coming. The message is: God's Word is Eternal. Period.

The liars and false prophets are already at working creating the great deception, which involves the false belief of aliens. Many people would not know the difference between an alien or demon, to be exact. When this invasion comes, many will fall for the deception because they exalted science above God, but those who exalt God above science, shall not fall for the deception.

Anything not in the holy bible is only deception. People need to learn this.

The Four Bound Angels of the Apocalypse = Global Demonic Invasion (NOT ALIENS)

The demons are simply performing a sleight of hand tactic, which puts people in a state of fear so they side with the government and unite against the invasion, thus setting up for the opportunity for Satan to glorify himself as the savior and hero of the world.... a complete delusion crafted to deceive the masses.

They are setting up for the belief of extra terrestials and science so people will not relate the event to Biblical Prophesy.

Four = Global = ALL CORNERS OF EARTH

I believe the 6th Trumpet to be the moment of the thing people call "rapture".

I will mind you of one more thing in Revelation:

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

By deceiving the general public into the belief that the United States put a man on the moon, the forces of darkness undermine the holy symbology and redirect people's train of thought to be scientific, not scriptural.

All of these events from NASA have been long preparing for the great deception so people will not repent on the Great Day of the Lord.....

I cannot show you conclusive proof on how I know this to be fact, but just trust in the Words of God and teach yourself not to believe anything outside of it.

That is the best advice I can offer regarding spiritual warfare because much of it is simply creating defiant illusions against biblical prophesy, a state of belief to shift our reality away from God.

This is the absolute truth, but many shall deny it fully.

Are you saying American never put someone on the moon Why 

How readesth thou 

Psalm 8
King James Version (KJV)
8 O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9 O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

The Day of the Lord ... is SUNDAY.  How do I know?  Well ... because the Early Church Fathers (50AD - 300AD) clearly wrote about it.  lol

Now, it also has other meaning, such as the Lords return, even His Judgment.  But if you are talking about the gathering of the Saints, it's certainly Sunday.

I can provide 3-4 quotes from the Early Church writings, but I cannot copy and paste from my home PC. 

The Scriptures elude to more of "first day" and "eight day" (which is Sunday).

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

On "The Day of the Lord" (Day of YHWH) the starting place is a concordance search for the phrase.  See if your careful & honest (no axe to grind) examination does not convince you that it is a time of judgment &  punishment -- and never either the Rapture nor the 2nd Coming per se.

Some have gone astray in interpreting 1 Thes 5:1 by not realizing that.

Amos 5:

18   Woe to you that desire the Day of YHWH! Wherefore would ye have the Day of YHWH? It is darkness, and not light.  19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him;  or went into the house and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.  20 Shall not the Day of YHWH be darkness and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Day of the Lord = Lords Day

You've got to look at ALL occurrences.  It has more than one application ... much like "Sabbath" does not always mean THEE Sabbath we are accustomed to (there are several Sabbaths).